More questions about excel
I am in the middle of a spreadsheet and am entering bank details.
I have a bank account in columns 1 - 6 ie date, detail, property , in, out, total.
When I enter the transaction details, it gets transferred to a column for the various properties.
How do I, instread of having more and more columns for the properties, have a separate sheet for each property.
The next question is I have the property details at the top of the sheet.
I am now way down the page and cannot see which property it is.
How do you make sure the top couple of lines are always visible?
Any help gratefully received.
- Was I rude 316 13
- Surcharges on very late VAT 96 1
- Invoice factoring 231 8
- Director's minimum wage? 144 3
- Share swap 217 4
- Career slump - advice and/or sympathy much appreciated 453 9
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 315 9
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 146 2
- Entrepreneurs relief/ Company Secretary 126 2
- Work in progress calculation 96 2
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 936 29
- Help with share restructuring 95 1
- HMRC Employers Diary 575 1
- Advice please on best way forward 560 7
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 581 9
- old client has come out of the woodwork 356 2
- Scoot 400 7
- Is our client doing anything wrong? 511 3
- paye scheme very used 266 3
- Operating lease 148 4
- Skandia using wrong address 1,471
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 795
- Any views 721
- International interest certificate 434
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 407
- Sale of business 372
- Advertising services? 275
- NOVA 273
- IRIS Open Books problem 268
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 184