More questions about excel
I am in the middle of a spreadsheet and am entering bank details.
I have a bank account in columns 1 - 6 ie date, detail, property , in, out, total.
When I enter the transaction details, it gets transferred to a column for the various properties.
How do I, instread of having more and more columns for the properties, have a separate sheet for each property.
The next question is I have the property details at the top of the sheet.
I am now way down the page and cannot see which property it is.
How do you make sure the top couple of lines are always visible?
Any help gratefully received.
- Using home as clients registered address 34 2
- THEATRE SHOW - HIRE - VAT PAYABLE ON TICKET SALES 22 1
- How much does the company pay 631 29
- Childcare vouchers 302 4
- Van Benefit in Kind Query 141 4
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 190 2
- I have done a terrible thing 707 15
- HMRC property income enquiry 321 8
- Not paying accountant 1,838 46
- Cash basis VAT return 84 1
- VAT on Business Premises 87 2
- Section 165 TCGA 1992 - time limit? 62 1
- Consolidation Software 141 2
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 465 11
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 1,023 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,188 32
- Anyone else still working this week? 326 9
- LLp Profits 140 5
- two business from one premises 142 2
- AIA 254 16
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 504
- corporate hierarchy 465
- Advice - 317
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 267
- WWOOFers 258
- The booking.com con 240
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 234
- Cocaine anyone? 219
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 215
- UK State pension paid in NZ 175