More questions about excel
I am in the middle of a spreadsheet and am entering bank details.
I have a bank account in columns 1 - 6 ie date, detail, property , in, out, total.
When I enter the transaction details, it gets transferred to a column for the various properties.
How do I, instread of having more and more columns for the properties, have a separate sheet for each property.
The next question is I have the property details at the top of the sheet.
I am now way down the page and cannot see which property it is.
How do you make sure the top couple of lines are always visible?
Any help gratefully received.
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 495 19
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,603 13
- Bereavment payment 103 3
- Double tax treaty Italy and UK 103 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 1,120 7
- Can anyone advise on the best VAT Scheme to change to? 276 4
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 351 2
- CT600 Computations - Company Tax Return help 1,298 14
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 155 2
- Companies House incorporation service 354 12
- Factors affecting tax charge FRS 19 (marginal rate) 81 1
- P35 and Service Company questions 154 3
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 196 6
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 210 1
- Long period of account for Corporation Tax 270 7
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 144 3
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 155 3
- Share Capital 137 2
- Trading income or not? 202 1
- Charge HMRC 432 3
- Xtuple 549
- Qtac payroll for bureau 376
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 320
- Industrial & Provident Societies 315
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 296
- CIS schemes 225
- Domain name sale and limited company 206
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 189
- Investment 188
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 180