More questions about excel
I am in the middle of a spreadsheet and am entering bank details.
I have a bank account in columns 1 - 6 ie date, detail, property , in, out, total.
When I enter the transaction details, it gets transferred to a column for the various properties.
How do I, instread of having more and more columns for the properties, have a separate sheet for each property.
The next question is I have the property details at the top of the sheet.
I am now way down the page and cannot see which property it is.
How do you make sure the top couple of lines are always visible?
Any help gratefully received.
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 475 7
- Identify cost savings 127 3
- Companies Made Simple - I guess they don't want our business any more 340 5
- Seeking advice: Director's claim to money 72 2
- Just another average day trying to deal with HMRC 1,596 19
- Member meet up 1 October in London 262 7
- Laptop help needed I bought the wrong operating system 534 11
- Only pref shares. Does it matter 165 5
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 816 1
- Fees 759 8
- P11D & tax return 265 10
- Freelance/Employee 912 22
- VAT on children's clothing 159 4
- when is a bad debt a bad debt 240 6
- Why do I get the feeling ... 444 5
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 2,444 50
- Concurrent users 458 7
- SEIS: is it ok for co to spend money before the shares are issued? 99 1
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 474 8
- Creation of leases out of freehold 167 2
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 437
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 389
- Electric Car 328
- S222 Charge 266
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 236
- AIA 212
- IP trans to holding company 209
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 200
- Car used both in a partnership and sole trader business - how to claim capital allowances? 165
- Career advice needed regarding accouting systems analysis 157