More questions about excel
I am in the middle of a spreadsheet and am entering bank details.
I have a bank account in columns 1 - 6 ie date, detail, property , in, out, total.
When I enter the transaction details, it gets transferred to a column for the various properties.
How do I, instread of having more and more columns for the properties, have a separate sheet for each property.
The next question is I have the property details at the top of the sheet.
I am now way down the page and cannot see which property it is.
How do you make sure the top couple of lines are always visible?
Any help gratefully received.
- Community awards 2014 - first category 124 5
- WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT HMRC? 47 1
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 425 12
- Dividend Waiver and Settlement Legislation 140 2
- Can you help me spot errors? 292 3
- Payment plans for clients 262 3
- CT600 245 8
- format cell to exclude decimals 310 16
- Supply of service to EU community body exempt from VAT 77 1
- Lease 129 4
- Free invoicing software 492 4
- Digita Hosted Software 394 4
- signature required 870 31
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,311 21
- Payroll error by client on Moneysoft 176 5
- Thin Client recomendation 224 3
- Mileage allowance payment via payroll 189 5
- VAT Office Grimsby 171 2
- Stock Valuation when a partner dies 118 2
- Inheritance Tax and the 7 Year rule for property as a gift 134 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,302
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 850
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 542
- Credit where credit's due....... 334
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 260
- TheTax Donut 225
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 186
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 171
- i want to get the reserves below 25K 154
- Director's business mileage 145