More questions about excel
I am in the middle of a spreadsheet and am entering bank details.
I have a bank account in columns 1 - 6 ie date, detail, property , in, out, total.
When I enter the transaction details, it gets transferred to a column for the various properties.
How do I, instread of having more and more columns for the properties, have a separate sheet for each property.
The next question is I have the property details at the top of the sheet.
I am now way down the page and cannot see which property it is.
How do you make sure the top couple of lines are always visible?
Any help gratefully received.
- Going through security 233 5
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 450 17
- Dividend Tax Petition 282 3
- Sage VAT return reports difference post reconciliation 217 1
- Bank reconciliation 246 8
- Practice software 649 14
- Financial Forecasting software recommendations please 324 3
- Sage Accounts in a mess 244 5
- Tax efficient vehicle 449 8
- Buy to let investors and the budget changes. 134 2
- Business only use of company car 195 5
- As I was saying, Its VAT question day 224 7
- Buying a business premises in a pension 159 2
- Goodwill on incorporation 499 17
- Paying PAYE by Direct Debit 345 10
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 165 2
- Retail business software/accounting system 134 2
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 195 9
- Certificate of Tax Deposit and APN's 107 1
- Why are so many UK accountants reticent to make use of Indian outsourcing providers? 3,299 77
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 240
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 224
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 211
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 199
- Web site and client access area advice 182
- Expenses Software 179
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 166
- CTA Material 159
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 159
- Any thoughts on Capium? 154