More questions about excel
I am in the middle of a spreadsheet and am entering bank details.
I have a bank account in columns 1 - 6 ie date, detail, property , in, out, total.
When I enter the transaction details, it gets transferred to a column for the various properties.
How do I, instread of having more and more columns for the properties, have a separate sheet for each property.
The next question is I have the property details at the top of the sheet.
I am now way down the page and cannot see which property it is.
How do you make sure the top couple of lines are always visible?
Any help gratefully received.
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 722 28
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 91 2
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 378 10
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 295 8
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 192 9
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 92 6
- Help with tax codes on Sage 217 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 127 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 231 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 122 4
- SA302's anyone?? 495 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,590 41
- Renting for military reasons 144 2
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,519 18
- Moneysoft Payroll Windows 8.1 Woes - Help! 1,036 18
- Deed of variation on a will & effect on tax returns 107 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 123 1
- do i pay vat when buying a business 504 25
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,984 30
- Tax status of prizes 320 17
- Skandia using wrong address 1,614
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 894
- International interest certificate 505
- NOVA 366
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 280
- Management expenses for investment company 257
- Bonus Bonds 257
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 169
- tax on apprenticeship income 164
- P11D benefit received by widow 147