More questions about excel
I am in the middle of a spreadsheet and am entering bank details.
I have a bank account in columns 1 - 6 ie date, detail, property , in, out, total.
When I enter the transaction details, it gets transferred to a column for the various properties.
How do I, instread of having more and more columns for the properties, have a separate sheet for each property.
The next question is I have the property details at the top of the sheet.
I am now way down the page and cannot see which property it is.
How do you make sure the top couple of lines are always visible?
Any help gratefully received.
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 447 19
- Is this fraud? 445 9
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 886 39
- Saying goodbye 500 14
- Opening start-up business bank accounts 93 1
- QuickBooks - Separating expenses from purchases 185 4
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 639 5
- Pension Contributions Relief 390 12
- Furnished lettings criteria 208 2
- Revaluation of investment proeprty 82 1
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 786 7
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,477 31
- Tax on private fuel for own car 215 5
- Sportman claiming for training kit 1,031 11
- Flat rate scheme 227 3
- Drop box Storage 229 3
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 292 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,208 413
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 424 5
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 184 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,279
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 456
- National Insurance 353
- Non Resident 270
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 262
- Franchise income and costs 242
- Hands on experience of Digita 205
- Employer's Helpline 151
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 148
- employment capital allowances 140