More questions about excel
I am in the middle of a spreadsheet and am entering bank details.
I have a bank account in columns 1 - 6 ie date, detail, property , in, out, total.
When I enter the transaction details, it gets transferred to a column for the various properties.
How do I, instread of having more and more columns for the properties, have a separate sheet for each property.
The next question is I have the property details at the top of the sheet.
I am now way down the page and cannot see which property it is.
How do you make sure the top couple of lines are always visible?
Any help gratefully received.
- Missing tax return 307 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 262 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 107 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,040 30
- Inflation and fees 1,356 24
- Sage Priority Support 167 3
- incorrect old p60 295 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 177 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 822 24
- Micro-entity accounts 188 1
- Related party disclosure 194 3
- Company reconstruction 128 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 227 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 140 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 162 1
- Advice please! 407 2
- VAT on new builds 181 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 141 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 383 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,983 28