More questions about excel
I am in the middle of a spreadsheet and am entering bank details.
I have a bank account in columns 1 - 6 ie date, detail, property , in, out, total.
When I enter the transaction details, it gets transferred to a column for the various properties.
How do I, instread of having more and more columns for the properties, have a separate sheet for each property.
The next question is I have the property details at the top of the sheet.
I am now way down the page and cannot see which property it is.
How do you make sure the top couple of lines are always visible?
Any help gratefully received.
- Help 60 6
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 174 9
- Where has Portia gone? 5,004 109
- Overlap profit 287 7
- Dividends from UK plc - tax years and dates 42 1
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 311 6
- RTI Payroll ID 2,054 25
- What is the correct Vat treatment and rate to use to record a business stay in a hotel in the EU? 103 1
- Payments on account 161 2
- Recurring Revenue/Costs occurred before registering, how do I handle this? 53 1
- What do your junior staff do? 513 7
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 634 12
- Keeping disastrous accounts 401 5
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 531 10
- VAT Exemptions for Dance Education 123 1
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,927 74
- In pratice using part time accountants 336 3
- On the high seas 105 1
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 144 2
- Spousal transfer and PPR 856 34
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 850
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 444
- Sanzar 338
- How do you do it 335
- Digital marketing focus group 310
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 292
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 206
- Fit for purpose 202
- new investor structure 196
- VAT Registration 180