More questions about excel
I am in the middle of a spreadsheet and am entering bank details.
I have a bank account in columns 1 - 6 ie date, detail, property , in, out, total.
When I enter the transaction details, it gets transferred to a column for the various properties.
How do I, instread of having more and more columns for the properties, have a separate sheet for each property.
The next question is I have the property details at the top of the sheet.
I am now way down the page and cannot see which property it is.
How do you make sure the top couple of lines are always visible?
Any help gratefully received.
- HMRC filing meltdown? 428 14
- Why do I do this every year 287 7
- Childcare voucher schemes 238 9
- IHT and US resident 30 1
- What sectors to target? 574 29
- closing limited company 110 1
- Limited Companies Merger 201 6
- Incidental costs of Acquisition for inherited property/shares 128 1
- Practice management 373 7
- IHT and cash gifts 236 5
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 501 13
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,573 42
- Capital allowances in first basis period 242 1
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 221 18
- eBay trading 224 4
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 255 10
- Self assesment online 927 10
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 1,130 46
- childcare 117 3
- Rent a room scheme query. 145 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 922
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 641
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 592
- Latest phishing scam 572
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 407
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 306
- Scratch Head 232
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 225
- Sabbatical payments 192
- Negligible Value Claim 167