More questions about excel
I am in the middle of a spreadsheet and am entering bank details.
I have a bank account in columns 1 - 6 ie date, detail, property , in, out, total.
When I enter the transaction details, it gets transferred to a column for the various properties.
How do I, instread of having more and more columns for the properties, have a separate sheet for each property.
The next question is I have the property details at the top of the sheet.
I am now way down the page and cannot see which property it is.
How do you make sure the top couple of lines are always visible?
Any help gratefully received.
- Little Green Man needs help HGV driver LTD company 137 1
- THE PUBLIC SECTOR SUCKS 242 7
- sage 150 6
- R&D tax credits 42 1
- NO SUCH THING AS UNQUALIED ACCOUNTANT 267 4
- Manually amending PAYE Code Number in HMRC Basic PAYE Tools 171 6
- Improvements to leasehold property and Capital Allowances 42 1
- Annual Report - How to? 375 14
- Double entry 210 6
- FBI2 209 4
- Companies House 174 4
- Interprise software 96 1
- TAX, VAT and non-UK residence 517 19
- Charity accounting 268 6
- Outsourcing Payroll 134 1
- Separate Pay runs for salary and commission 157 4
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 1,076 13
- ATT Exam tips and study help 226 4
- Small house in garden 167 1
- Clients 933 18
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 546
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 471
- EPS and CIS deductions 330
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 312
- Construction CIS LLP Company 304
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 299
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 267
- Overdrawn director account 222
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 205
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 204