More questions about excel
I am in the middle of a spreadsheet and am entering bank details.
I have a bank account in columns 1 - 6 ie date, detail, property , in, out, total.
When I enter the transaction details, it gets transferred to a column for the various properties.
How do I, instread of having more and more columns for the properties, have a separate sheet for each property.
The next question is I have the property details at the top of the sheet.
I am now way down the page and cannot see which property it is.
How do you make sure the top couple of lines are always visible?
Any help gratefully received.
- Clearbooks - creating a HP Account 65 2
- Two trades one individual - Vat registration? 303 2
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 186 3
- looking for a practice consultant 154 2
- The stupidity continues 1,442 73
- Withdrawing company car 117 1
- AML report needed? 186 7
- Bank request To verify Accounts 239 6
- RE assets introduced and rent 91 1
- transactions after account have been closed 317 10
- VAT on work on residential premises (empty for 2 years prior) 86 1
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 394 9
- Marketing and email surprises 453 9
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 770 26
- What is IRIS World like? 417 10
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 332 5
- Mlom bollocks 276 4
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 123 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 160 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 599 11
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 448
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 448
- WIP Software 310
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 296
- No payroll scheme in place 244
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 238
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 218
- Is there anything wrong with this? 213
- Small Part Disposal of Property 203
- Uncommercial property business 191