More questions about excel
I am in the middle of a spreadsheet and am entering bank details.
I have a bank account in columns 1 - 6 ie date, detail, property , in, out, total.
When I enter the transaction details, it gets transferred to a column for the various properties.
How do I, instread of having more and more columns for the properties, have a separate sheet for each property.
The next question is I have the property details at the top of the sheet.
I am now way down the page and cannot see which property it is.
How do you make sure the top couple of lines are always visible?
Any help gratefully received.
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,881 29
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 412 24
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 227 5
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 740 27
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,858 64
- Working out a daily rate 91 5
- Auto enrolment 1,200 13
- Payroll dates 96 5
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 274 8
- Withholding of tax 78 1
- missing 922 20
- Self-employed b/f losses 146 3
- Santander Scrip Dividend Scheme 87 1
- are receipts needed? 137 4
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 506 16
- sole trader - operating under cis 191 4
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 157 7
- Partnership merger 84 1
- Know it alls (who don't) 856 19
- VAT on motor expenses 999 36
- Skandia using wrong address 1,570
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 868
- International interest certificate 478
- NOVA 335
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 246
- Management expenses for investment company 228
- Bonus Bonds 226
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 216
- Help with tax codes on Sage 169
- Capital reduction 160