More questions about excel
I am in the middle of a spreadsheet and am entering bank details.
I have a bank account in columns 1 - 6 ie date, detail, property , in, out, total.
When I enter the transaction details, it gets transferred to a column for the various properties.
How do I, instread of having more and more columns for the properties, have a separate sheet for each property.
The next question is I have the property details at the top of the sheet.
I am now way down the page and cannot see which property it is.
How do you make sure the top couple of lines are always visible?
Any help gratefully received.
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 114 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 593 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 101 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 97 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 154 1
- How to deal with prior year error 146 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 523 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,334 33
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,071 19
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,045 20
- Tax Calculations 657 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 402 4
- Exemption from CGT 226 2
- VAT Registration 238 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 466 14
- Autumn statement predictions 427 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 329 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 185 3
- Moneysoft error 434 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 649 26