More questions about excel
I am in the middle of a spreadsheet and am entering bank details.
I have a bank account in columns 1 - 6 ie date, detail, property , in, out, total.
When I enter the transaction details, it gets transferred to a column for the various properties.
How do I, instread of having more and more columns for the properties, have a separate sheet for each property.
The next question is I have the property details at the top of the sheet.
I am now way down the page and cannot see which property it is.
How do you make sure the top couple of lines are always visible?
Any help gratefully received.
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 295 7
- Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty 19 1
- Freehold Property Depreciation 382 16
- How do I save face? 283 7
- Employee invoicing employer 31 1
- Goodie bag 512 18
- Husband Wife let property 198 5
- Warning - Spam "from" ICAEW 507 3
- brightpay? 107 1
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 270 3
- Director unable to work through illness 121 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 229 6
- Budget 2015 predictions 297 6
- Limited Company Contractor renting a house whilst working at a temporary location 368 8
- Tennants in Common - Changing % Share 136 2
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 275 1
- Claiming VAT without invoice 407 5
- Directors loan - no longer a director 391 5
- Career in Practice 230 5
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 95 2
- Possible Partnership? 613
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 503
- New Fangled Penalties 418
- Clubs and Taxable Income 338
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 307
- Loans to other companies 249
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 233
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 222
- Outsource Data Entry 217
- Fuming! 212