More questions about excel
I am in the middle of a spreadsheet and am entering bank details.
I have a bank account in columns 1 - 6 ie date, detail, property , in, out, total.
When I enter the transaction details, it gets transferred to a column for the various properties.
How do I, instread of having more and more columns for the properties, have a separate sheet for each property.
The next question is I have the property details at the top of the sheet.
I am now way down the page and cannot see which property it is.
How do you make sure the top couple of lines are always visible?
Any help gratefully received.
- OneNote is fantastic 176 5
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,298 35
- Expedia say that they can't give me a VAT invoice 653 13
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,110 21
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 60 1
- S445 tax V's new dividend tax 319 5
- Fees to charge for Auto enrolment Pension for small Employers 226 2
- PPR on a development? 225 4
- PAYE – Directors NI 338 7
- Do I walk away from these accounts? 895 19
- Private Residence Relief 1,789 15
- Cloud accounting package 189 1
- Incorporation after the start of trading 1,023 39
- Setting up offshore to avoid paying VAT 513 15
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 310 6
- Offshore company (Guernsey / Isle of Man) 201 3
- Next Move 407 12
- Ltd Co and 'grant' income 416 7
- when to file SA return if closed SA in the middle of the year 234 4
- Large PAYE tax refund to Employee 349 3
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 637
- VAT on Export Outside EU and Conditional Sale 395
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 395
- Property letting & CAs 382
- 2015 tax year end 375
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 373
- FCA regulated company in a small group 336
- What's happened to Smith's Taxation 240
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 229
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 223