More questions about excel
I am in the middle of a spreadsheet and am entering bank details.
I have a bank account in columns 1 - 6 ie date, detail, property , in, out, total.
When I enter the transaction details, it gets transferred to a column for the various properties.
How do I, instread of having more and more columns for the properties, have a separate sheet for each property.
The next question is I have the property details at the top of the sheet.
I am now way down the page and cannot see which property it is.
How do you make sure the top couple of lines are always visible?
Any help gratefully received.
- CGT on selling company shares 189 8
- transfer of invesments from company name to individual 121 2
- Moneysoft Payroll 660 16
- Companies House Search 351 4
- Property gift to sister 276 8
- do i need an online accounting software 138 3
- VAT dergistration confirmation? 85 2
- Letter saying client is IR35 compliant 380 4
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 1,679 28
- VAT Triangulation Service UK - UK - EC 160 3
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 2,609 28
- Who gets the CGT deduction 288 4
- Buying a company for £20,000 from owner how it works? 650 9
- VAT training 390 4
- Mixing up NI numbers under RTI 286 7
- 31st october deadline 403 6
- RTI Late Registration query 159 1
- Treatment of one-off payments to non-employees 269 2
- Payroll software 212 1
- Accounting for display stands 294 7
- NHS finance professionals 716
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 431
- Foreign Pension Contribution 407
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 390
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 388
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 346
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 308
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 292
- Incorporating doctors 230
- IFA income recognition & reporting 229