More questions about excel
I am in the middle of a spreadsheet and am entering bank details.
I have a bank account in columns 1 - 6 ie date, detail, property , in, out, total.
When I enter the transaction details, it gets transferred to a column for the various properties.
How do I, instread of having more and more columns for the properties, have a separate sheet for each property.
The next question is I have the property details at the top of the sheet.
I am now way down the page and cannot see which property it is.
How do you make sure the top couple of lines are always visible?
Any help gratefully received.
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 576 15
- Is there is a tax neutral way of splitting a company? 26 1
- Partnership profit share - tax efficient for husband and wife 55 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 177 3
- Client change of address for VAT - can't do it online?! 382 7
- Benchmark Scale Rates 37 1
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,449 33
- Early repayment of CIS deductions - sole trader 39 1
- Rollover relief and private use 95 2
- Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) 209 3
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 830 12
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,810 72
- SAGE con 346 7
- Filed CT600 using Taxcalc 112 2
- Which software for practice books? 560 20
- Related Parties Note 758 10
- Dazed & confused 399 5
- Law Shipping/Odeon related question 137 2
- Goerge fixes PAs for long period 176 2
- Are HMRC getting it right? 368 7
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,055
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 565
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 374
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 283
- Charge out rates in London? 226
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 218
- Personal consumption by landlord 193
- Interest on Loan to a Company 181
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 161
- Agent fees to sell business 150