More software have apparently signed up 60 firms of accountants for clients to use the 'bookkeeping' software. The talk from More software sounds good in that clients are responsible for bank recs etc.
I cannot find much on the web about More software, other than from Dennis Howlett, but his comments are not based on practical hands on experience.
What are the other accountants practical experiences of client uptake/reactions/problems?
- Will I need to resign? 30 1
- Paper tax return 73 3
- Start up allowance? 328 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 437 15
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,324 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 222 3
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 158 1
- AIA or IFA 412 7
- Surely not? 412 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 622 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 350 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 346 7
- Late Registration for VAT 346 11
- Old CGT loss 167 2
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 257 5
- Nominal Ledger 339 10
- Share structures 135 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,145 19
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 336 5
- Business rates consultancy 214 3