More software have apparently signed up 60 firms of accountants for clients to use the 'bookkeeping' software. The talk from More software sounds good in that clients are responsible for bank recs etc.
I cannot find much on the web about More software, other than from Dennis Howlett, but his comments are not based on practical hands on experience.
What are the other accountants practical experiences of client uptake/reactions/problems?
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 15 1
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 105 3
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 253 7
- Business lending another business money (UK) 300 8
- Family Partnership 281 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 169 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 188 6
- Business trips - director and family 414 3
- Signed accounts for bank 660 15
- flat rate scheme 2,370 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 167 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 325 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 178 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 85 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 848 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 195 5
- VAT Query on new build 122 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 113 1
- P11D Car Value 273 6
- NOVA declaration 112 1