I am about to end my mortgage deal and I am looking round for another. Since I took out my mortgage I have started my own company. i am not asking to borrow any more money than I can prove I have been able to pay for the last 5 years, 3 of which when I have been running this business.
My issue is that I pay a low wage and the remainder in dividends. To earn what I do as an employee under teh PAYE system I would need to gross £45k. Instead I am showing as earning around £27k. This is also what my profits are, although when I started up they were low as I started from a zero customer base and had set ups costs. I keep being tolda by building societies that I don eran enough to pay the mortgage as they keep treating this income as gross pay, when it isnt. I have shown them bank statements clearly showing my income, to no avail.
My other issue is that I have got firm sales for next year of £80k, £50k will be profit. This is not including any one new walking through the door. However, they are not interested in this but want to go back 3 years. I have never been asked to recall what I earned as an employee 3 years previously, and don't see the relevance.
In addition to this I am part of a BTL club. I am now told the fact I am buying with other is irelevant and I will be deemed the whole liability is mine. This is madness.
At no point is the equity in my btl of the capital asset of my business being included. I am taking home more money and own more assets than ever and I am struggling to get a new mortgage for the fisrt time ever!
Can anyone who has solved these issues or knows a lender who lends on net pay, PLEASE let me know!
- *Urgent pls advise * filing dormant accounts to Companies House 338 16
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 396 13
- Who can wind up a Promissory Trust? 54 1
- Website development costs - tax and accounting treatment 187 2
- MAAT signing off ACCA PER? 270 2
- Amazon - digital book sales 180 1
- tax insider 291 4
- Builder Gifted Deposit and capital gains 418 13
- Auto-Enrolment 201 3
- Annual subs 163 2
- Statement of Earnings, no P45 149 2
- Expenses paid by director (the owner) 178 2
- Mileage and Self Assessment 156 1
- ICAEW professional subscription and tax implications 220 4
- CGT Relief on Share Sale in LTD company 334 5
- Problems filing paper copies of accounts / computations with HMRC 495 9
- Payroll Manager not reoprting properly 319 7
- Directors remuneration declared after year end PAYE/NIC 605 25
- Advice please on best way forward 443 6
- I received penalty as I didn't submit full payment submission (fps), how to correct it? 347 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,410
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 721
- Any views 660
- HMRC Employers Diary 493
- International interest certificate 409
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 367
- Sale of business 314
- NOVA 224
- IR35 & Managed Service Companies 219
- Advertising services? 217