I am about to end my mortgage deal and I am looking round for another. Since I took out my mortgage I have started my own company. i am not asking to borrow any more money than I can prove I have been able to pay for the last 5 years, 3 of which when I have been running this business.
My issue is that I pay a low wage and the remainder in dividends. To earn what I do as an employee under teh PAYE system I would need to gross £45k. Instead I am showing as earning around £27k. This is also what my profits are, although when I started up they were low as I started from a zero customer base and had set ups costs. I keep being tolda by building societies that I don eran enough to pay the mortgage as they keep treating this income as gross pay, when it isnt. I have shown them bank statements clearly showing my income, to no avail.
My other issue is that I have got firm sales for next year of £80k, £50k will be profit. This is not including any one new walking through the door. However, they are not interested in this but want to go back 3 years. I have never been asked to recall what I earned as an employee 3 years previously, and don't see the relevance.
In addition to this I am part of a BTL club. I am now told the fact I am buying with other is irelevant and I will be deemed the whole liability is mine. This is madness.
At no point is the equity in my btl of the capital asset of my business being included. I am taking home more money and own more assets than ever and I am struggling to get a new mortgage for the fisrt time ever!
Can anyone who has solved these issues or knows a lender who lends on net pay, PLEASE let me know!
- Website - Any guess on their business ... 26 1
- what time is it ? 409 5
- Can you get tax deduction for legal fees on sale of debtors 147 6
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 445 25
- VAT chargeable or not? 108 3
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,264 55
- find-accountants.com 238 3
- Matching of tax return to P60 176 4
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 106 3
- trading or dormant 162 3
- Funds introduced by company secretary... 279 5
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 209 8
- Related Parties Note 198 4
- Business Christmas Greetings 1,069 20
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 800 22
- VAT on disbursement 178 2
- tax credits 239 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,083 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 93 1
- LLP - Member leaving 218 6
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 933
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 533
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 343
- How to format a stock book 330
- Tax efficient holding company structure 263
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 253
- Investment property company accounts template 236
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 200
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 195
- Charge out rates in London? 166