I am about to end my mortgage deal and I am looking round for another. Since I took out my mortgage I have started my own company. i am not asking to borrow any more money than I can prove I have been able to pay for the last 5 years, 3 of which when I have been running this business.
My issue is that I pay a low wage and the remainder in dividends. To earn what I do as an employee under teh PAYE system I would need to gross £45k. Instead I am showing as earning around £27k. This is also what my profits are, although when I started up they were low as I started from a zero customer base and had set ups costs. I keep being tolda by building societies that I don eran enough to pay the mortgage as they keep treating this income as gross pay, when it isnt. I have shown them bank statements clearly showing my income, to no avail.
My other issue is that I have got firm sales for next year of £80k, £50k will be profit. This is not including any one new walking through the door. However, they are not interested in this but want to go back 3 years. I have never been asked to recall what I earned as an employee 3 years previously, and don't see the relevance.
In addition to this I am part of a BTL club. I am now told the fact I am buying with other is irelevant and I will be deemed the whole liability is mine. This is madness.
At no point is the equity in my btl of the capital asset of my business being included. I am taking home more money and own more assets than ever and I am struggling to get a new mortgage for the fisrt time ever!
Can anyone who has solved these issues or knows a lender who lends on net pay, PLEASE let me know!
- Quarterly PAYE 143 6
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 240 11
- Audit Report Query 168 5
- Coming in from the cold 160 2
- Employment Allowance related companies 62 2
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,278 26
- VAT Query re: Foreign VAT 55 1
- Should design costs be capitalised? 122 3
- Issuing an invoice as an individual (non UK resident) 58 1
- Thats Better 240 6
- Fee's for P11D's 237 3
- Value pricing 536 18
- reporting salary? 125 2
- apprentices 79 1
- Sage Payroll 246 10
- VAT 142 2
- Belated VAT Exception Application 221 7
- Enforcing A CCJ 248 6
- Multiple PAYE Schemes 127 2
- Childcare Vouchers 152 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 762
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 518
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 389
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 364
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 273
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 213
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 212
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 195
- Director Loan account operation 193
- vat return 162