Increasing number of calls for bookkeeping services
I am getting an increasing number of queries on providing bookkeeping services. This is not an area I would to get into.
One client has agreed to pay a high hourly rate for this service. I have a few bookkeepers in mind who would work on freelance basis. I have not done this sort of thing before. I would be grateful for your comments/views on:
- What would the best way this would work. By the client contracting with me or the bookkeeper? The client would like to contract with me. In general how does this work? Any other model that I should consider?
- The bookkeeper would obviously know how much I am charging for the service, so I would like to know how much I should pay the bookkeeper. I know I can Google rates, it would good to know hear how people apporach this. I am South London based.
- Is this an area worth getting into? - Purely bookkeeping services in addition to exisiting services. Sound like a real headache.
- Benefit in Kind 34 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 820 15
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 280 7
- Windows 10 anyone? 23 1
- Not a question - just a POI 71 3
- MVL 49 2
- Bankstream 1,038 24
- FACTA form help with CRS definitions for SSAS 166 2
- SDLT 229 7
- Xerocon 2016 581 11
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 359 8
- charity selling (donated) recycled materials & for scrap- VAT? 100 1
- Disengagement Help! 499 14
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR)? 233 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,565 33
- Earings from Gardening after retirement 61 1
- Software that posts COGS? 612 14
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 542 20
- Maternity and claining expenses 161 4
- sale/transfer of shares in a private limited company to a related holding company 130 4