New accountant carries out work without professional clearance...
A client owed me money. I received prof clearance letter from new firm (which I was quite happy about). I replied stating that the client owed money and we would release information as and when we received the overdue funds.
We have still not received the money and I have today discovered that the new accountant has carried out the next years accounts (without my paperwork) and filed these at Companies House.
Is this common practice? I assumed that professional firms would have waited for complete clearance from us first.
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 135 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 165 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,207 35
- Mortgage Reference 518 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 219 7
- Insovent companies 878 19
- New Build 180 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,293 48
- BrightPay quirks 192 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 801 20
- Website Content 144 1
- Personal Tax 623 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 172 1
- USA Tax Query 296 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 434 5
- last minute request 650 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 346 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 383 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,737 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 987 6