New Client - High tax bill with me
I have a new client for whom I prepared a first set of accs and corp tax return. His corporation tax bill in his eyes is very high. I checked everthing to ensure I got all the bases covered and I have.
His tax bill is £3.5k higher than his previous corp tax. The key reason for this is no 100% FYA for the year in question.
I can see client is not all happy with me.
I am sure others have come across this. Any ideas how to handle this?
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 64 4
- Corrupt Excel File 649 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 312 4
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 70 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,934 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,155 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 265 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 343 7
- Personal Tax 372 10
- Xerocon 2016 913 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,593 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 89 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 178 4
- last minute request 421 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,225 46
- Practical experience 891 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 266 2
- Mortgage Reference 285 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 204 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 459 9