New Client - High tax bill with me
I have a new client for whom I prepared a first set of accs and corp tax return. His corporation tax bill in his eyes is very high. I checked everthing to ensure I got all the bases covered and I have.
His tax bill is £3.5k higher than his previous corp tax. The key reason for this is no 100% FYA for the year in question.
I can see client is not all happy with me.
I am sure others have come across this. Any ideas how to handle this?
- flat rate scheme 824 28
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 585 18
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 115 1
- Accountants reference for me?? 243 1
- CIS online 162 3
- Class IV NIC 171 3
- bookkeeping system 202 4
- Company van paid by director 111 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,570 46
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 253 3
- changes to small vat returns after death. 136 3
- Private company division 105 1
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 307 6
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 642 7
- Split year treatment ? 124 1
- How to reward a long standing employee 281 3
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 111 2
- New intermediaries reporting requirements 210 2
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 254 3
- Special dividends & CGT 313 2