New Client - High tax bill with me
I have a new client for whom I prepared a first set of accs and corp tax return. His corporation tax bill in his eyes is very high. I checked everthing to ensure I got all the bases covered and I have.
His tax bill is £3.5k higher than his previous corp tax. The key reason for this is no 100% FYA for the year in question.
I can see client is not all happy with me.
I am sure others have come across this. Any ideas how to handle this?
- Mortgage Reference 843 12
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 191 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 122 2
- property capital gains 394 4
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 82 1
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 117 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 276 8
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 859 9
- Tips on meals 558 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,328 15
- S.455 Tax again 450 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 187 3
- Closing down loss-making company 794 15
- Stumped - IHT 611 8
- Can any cloud accounting package cope with operating a Foreign Branch and UK Head Office? 158 1
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 497 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 414 14
- co-operatives & Societies 132 1
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,240 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,489 40