The New Penalty Regime
Have you put into Google for a world search IRS BUSINESS EXPENSES
I would like to know what accountants and tax advisors think about what I consider a far more open and honest site the Americans have with their IRS than we have with the HMRC.
I also down loaded their PDF on travel entertaining subsistance etc.
What a contrast one has there.
The IRS is very clear about what you can claim. And there TIPS are great.
I feel the HMRC just likes mystery. The more mystery the more penalties.
The HMRC is a crap operation compared to the IRS and now with the age of the internet YOU can compare.
Come on folks lets get the HMRC bosses the sack
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 918 44
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 303 14
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,247 417
- Is this fraud? 496 12
- Likely interaction of new Onshore Employment Intermediaries Act with IR35 ? 37 1
- Furnished lettings criteria 257 4
- Sole trader - Normal Bank account used for business? 24 1
- VAT registration pre-incorporation- wait for TOGC or treat as sale? 152 4
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 143 1
- Naming new company 302 6
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 484 20
- Saying goodbye 528 14
- Opening start-up business bank accounts 129 1
- QuickBooks - Separating expenses from purchases 192 4
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 646 5
- Pension Contributions Relief 395 12
- Revaluation of investment proeprty 90 1
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 791 7
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,485 31
- Tax on private fuel for own car 222 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,281
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 457
- National Insurance 354
- Non Resident 273
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 265
- Franchise income and costs 243
- Hands on experience of Digita 205
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 151
- Employer's Helpline 151
- employment capital allowances 142