The New Penalty Regime
Have you put into Google for a world search IRS BUSINESS EXPENSES
I would like to know what accountants and tax advisors think about what I consider a far more open and honest site the Americans have with their IRS than we have with the HMRC.
I also down loaded their PDF on travel entertaining subsistance etc.
What a contrast one has there.
The IRS is very clear about what you can claim. And there TIPS are great.
I feel the HMRC just likes mystery. The more mystery the more penalties.
The HMRC is a crap operation compared to the IRS and now with the age of the internet YOU can compare.
Come on folks lets get the HMRC bosses the sack
- Am i Liable? 200 6
- directors overdrawn loan account 88 1
- Does buying a block of fees qualify as goodwill 112 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 211 10
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 95 1
- Added years superannuation 74 2
- Giving a seminar 544 30
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 204 1
- JIEB Exams 141 1
- RTI 110 1
- Christmas party 127 1
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 754 10
- Checking a contract 300 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 313 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 244 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 166 7
- VAT on garage rent 330 14
- Value-shifting 87 1
- Pattern for CTA 213 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 459 18
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,221
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 609
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 410
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 316
- Alphabet shares 192
- Agent fees to sell business 190
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 188
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 183
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 167
- Office recharges 150