The New Penalty Regime
Have you put into Google for a world search IRS BUSINESS EXPENSES
I would like to know what accountants and tax advisors think about what I consider a far more open and honest site the Americans have with their IRS than we have with the HMRC.
I also down loaded their PDF on travel entertaining subsistance etc.
What a contrast one has there.
The IRS is very clear about what you can claim. And there TIPS are great.
I feel the HMRC just likes mystery. The more mystery the more penalties.
The HMRC is a crap operation compared to the IRS and now with the age of the internet YOU can compare.
Come on folks lets get the HMRC bosses the sack
- Director drawings 93 7
- Carrying forward self employment losses 143 8
- client can't/won't pay 1,769 34
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 379 18
- Client forgot to sign paper return and has gone on holidays 504 19
- Child Benefit Higher Income Tax Charge 87 3
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 78 2
- Balancing allowance/charge calculation on cessation of self-employment 23 1
- 31 Jan Procrastination Question: Computer Monitors 156 7
- how much to charge 239 6
- Charities and VAT 135 11
- Rental losses 85 2
- EIS reinvestment relief 195 13
- VAT on Vocational Training Courses supplied to a Charity Org? 163 3
- HMRC SA system 104 2
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 1,513 53
- Company dividends 871 36
- Anybody received an Employer Payment Booklet for 2015-2016? 181 5
- Simplified use of home - contradiction 101 2
- Reporting foreign income in Self-Assessment Tax Return 93 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 898
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 594
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 565
- Latest phishing scam 522
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 368
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 337
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 275
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 193
- Capital allowances in first basis period 173
- Sabbatical payments 167