The New Penalty Regime
Have you put into Google for a world search IRS BUSINESS EXPENSES
I would like to know what accountants and tax advisors think about what I consider a far more open and honest site the Americans have with their IRS than we have with the HMRC.
I also down loaded their PDF on travel entertaining subsistance etc.
What a contrast one has there.
The IRS is very clear about what you can claim. And there TIPS are great.
I feel the HMRC just likes mystery. The more mystery the more penalties.
The HMRC is a crap operation compared to the IRS and now with the age of the internet YOU can compare.
Come on folks lets get the HMRC bosses the sack
- Sole-trader renting commmercial property from himself & spouse. 146 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,989 50
- R&D tax credit claim 249 6
- CIC Company 489 6
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 338 8
- Sage Starting Again As Records are in a mess 244 4
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 503 11
- HMRC Property campaign 776 10
- Estate agent and VAT registration 186 2
- How to reclaim VAT that was missed off previous invoices? 108 1
- Redundancy pay for directors? 363 12
- Should VAT be charged when land is transferred as part of a TOGC 92 1
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 530 8
- Small company audit 287 8
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 218 5
- What can my client claim r & d on? 231 5
- Problem partnership fees 153 1
- Car financed by employee 140 1
- Potential Customer Under VAT Threshold 142 1
- Undisclosed income 240 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 609
- Cancelled 355
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 337
- Cancelled 291
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 268
- Probiz 254
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 210
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 199
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 192
- Car leasing scheme 188