The New Penalty Regime
Have you put into Google for a world search IRS BUSINESS EXPENSES
I would like to know what accountants and tax advisors think about what I consider a far more open and honest site the Americans have with their IRS than we have with the HMRC.
I also down loaded their PDF on travel entertaining subsistance etc.
What a contrast one has there.
The IRS is very clear about what you can claim. And there TIPS are great.
I feel the HMRC just likes mystery. The more mystery the more penalties.
The HMRC is a crap operation compared to the IRS and now with the age of the internet YOU can compare.
Come on folks lets get the HMRC bosses the sack
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 169 1
- Rental Income 267 6
- Value pricing 120 6
- Payroll 2012/13 69 1
- I have a pain 642 6
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 55 1
- convert directors loan account to share capital 139 5
- Anyone else seen incorrect tax code notices - rather worring! 715 17
- Belated VAT Exception Application 99 3
- Cash flow 133 2
- New use of home - simplified method 199 4
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 256 5
- company secretarial software 94 1
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 349 13
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,932 32
- Share restructure 326 12
- Liquidation of Subsiduary 141 4
- Unknown cash receipt 1,822 14
- P11d error 423 9
- Need to upgrade from Sage 50 but to what? 167 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 726
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 495
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 342
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 335
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 261
- VAT on Gaming Machines 209
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 196
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 179
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 172
- Director Loan account operation 145