The New Penalty Regime
Have you put into Google for a world search IRS BUSINESS EXPENSES
I would like to know what accountants and tax advisors think about what I consider a far more open and honest site the Americans have with their IRS than we have with the HMRC.
I also down loaded their PDF on travel entertaining subsistance etc.
What a contrast one has there.
The IRS is very clear about what you can claim. And there TIPS are great.
I feel the HMRC just likes mystery. The more mystery the more penalties.
The HMRC is a crap operation compared to the IRS and now with the age of the internet YOU can compare.
Come on folks lets get the HMRC bosses the sack
- SA302 207 3
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 134 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 205 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 277 13
- Prefer to start accepting Online Card Payments 120 1
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 902 25
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 221 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 125 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 257 7
- New Email Extensions 146 1
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 1,104 56
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 278 2
- Dental practice incorpration 128 1
- Audit rules 167 4
- Go Cardless 283 8
- business entertaining deductibility 150 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 184 2
- R & D 110 3
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 93 1
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 172 1
- Xtuple 502
- Qtac payroll for bureau 337
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 284
- Industrial & Provident Societies 277
- Mehjoo 223
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 221
- New strategic report 173
- Domain name sale and limited company 160
- South African Government Pension 158
- CIS schemes 154