The New Penalty Regime
Have you put into Google for a world search IRS BUSINESS EXPENSES
I would like to know what accountants and tax advisors think about what I consider a far more open and honest site the Americans have with their IRS than we have with the HMRC.
I also down loaded their PDF on travel entertaining subsistance etc.
What a contrast one has there.
The IRS is very clear about what you can claim. And there TIPS are great.
I feel the HMRC just likes mystery. The more mystery the more penalties.
The HMRC is a crap operation compared to the IRS and now with the age of the internet YOU can compare.
Come on folks lets get the HMRC bosses the sack
- Pre- trading Expenses 62 1
- IRIS Practice Management 122 1
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 221 7
- Was I rude 762 19
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 173 5
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 161 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 295 4
- You cannot be Serious!!! 233 1
- Top slicing relief question 228 2
- Valuation of PET on death 106 2
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 262 6
- Share swap 289 8
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 85 1
- Online filing 151 5
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 328 13
- New client, prev accountant disappeared 1,705 25
- EC sales list and reverse charge 104 2
- Converting a barn for business use 96 1
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 238 9
- Threshold for RTI submission 125 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,476
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 810
- Any views 728
- International interest certificate 445
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 418
- Sale of business 388
- NOVA 282
- IRIS Open Books problem 280
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 196
- Expenses claim for non employee 187