The New Penalty Regime
Have you put into Google for a world search IRS BUSINESS EXPENSES
I would like to know what accountants and tax advisors think about what I consider a far more open and honest site the Americans have with their IRS than we have with the HMRC.
I also down loaded their PDF on travel entertaining subsistance etc.
What a contrast one has there.
The IRS is very clear about what you can claim. And there TIPS are great.
I feel the HMRC just likes mystery. The more mystery the more penalties.
The HMRC is a crap operation compared to the IRS and now with the age of the internet YOU can compare.
Come on folks lets get the HMRC bosses the sack
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 579 13
- Taxi Plate & Car 129 2
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 938 46
- Filing amended tax return 77 1
- Tier One Tribunal 168 11
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 819 26
- Prompt Payment Discount (PPD) Vat 2015 - CREDIT PRIOR INVOICE 116 1
- Pooled cars legislation unfairly punitive 93 2
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 253 5
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 142 2
- Another transfer of property 143 2
- VAT on non-denominated postage 218 7
- LEL and PAYE registration 112 1
- Employmnet Allowance 2015/2016 188 2
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 188 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 564 14
- SA316s 227 3
- Swiching tax 553 15
- Proposal to strike off...... 542 10
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 403 11
- Construction CIS LLP Company 613
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 596
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 389
- Pensions Regulator 358
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 296
- Using the correct forms 269
- RTI - duplicate employee record 265
- SA penalty proposals 259
- Accelerated payment notices 240
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 235