The New Penalty Regime
Have you put into Google for a world search IRS BUSINESS EXPENSES
I would like to know what accountants and tax advisors think about what I consider a far more open and honest site the Americans have with their IRS than we have with the HMRC.
I also down loaded their PDF on travel entertaining subsistance etc.
What a contrast one has there.
The IRS is very clear about what you can claim. And there TIPS are great.
I feel the HMRC just likes mystery. The more mystery the more penalties.
The HMRC is a crap operation compared to the IRS and now with the age of the internet YOU can compare.
Come on folks lets get the HMRC bosses the sack
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 459 5
- See you all on the other side 612 6
- 12Pay 333 2
- dividends 451 2
- R&D 260 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,125 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 404 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 317 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 281 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 501 5
- Seeking a tax case 561 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 426 4
- Companies house strike off 401 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 323 2
- Moving to the cloud 699 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 198 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 846 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 189 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,063 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 445 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 542
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 410
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 361
- IRIS and FRS 102 342
- USA help 305
- Capitalising Finance Lease 305
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 278
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 267
- Capital gains on rental property 247
- Sage Coretime 228