The New Penalty Regime
Have you put into Google for a world search IRS BUSINESS EXPENSES
I would like to know what accountants and tax advisors think about what I consider a far more open and honest site the Americans have with their IRS than we have with the HMRC.
I also down loaded their PDF on travel entertaining subsistance etc.
What a contrast one has there.
The IRS is very clear about what you can claim. And there TIPS are great.
I feel the HMRC just likes mystery. The more mystery the more penalties.
The HMRC is a crap operation compared to the IRS and now with the age of the internet YOU can compare.
Come on folks lets get the HMRC bosses the sack
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 645 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 181 1
- Your comments please 124 3
- Ordering same-day transactions 75 2
- As a soletrader taxi service, would purchasing low emissions taxi-cars qualify for AIA capital allowance? 168 2
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 37 1
- Closing my business down 308 20
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 105 1
- Recording Calls 55 1
- CGT history of shares 83 1
- Accounting for reversed transaction 66 1
- Scams are not always obvious 2,273 37
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,491 21
- What do you all do in your spare time? 911 36
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 70 1
- VAT flat rate scheme 159 2
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 246 3
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 250 4
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 200 6
- Director - earning less than £8500 and no taxable benefits - PllD? 162 1
- Moving away from CCH software 959
- QROP pension input amounts 446
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 389
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 368
- fraud 292
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 265
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 234
- Construction CIS LLP Company 218
- EPS and CIS deductions 210
- Out of time or not? 191