The New Penalty Regime
Have you put into Google for a world search IRS BUSINESS EXPENSES
I would like to know what accountants and tax advisors think about what I consider a far more open and honest site the Americans have with their IRS than we have with the HMRC.
I also down loaded their PDF on travel entertaining subsistance etc.
What a contrast one has there.
The IRS is very clear about what you can claim. And there TIPS are great.
I feel the HMRC just likes mystery. The more mystery the more penalties.
The HMRC is a crap operation compared to the IRS and now with the age of the internet YOU can compare.
Come on folks lets get the HMRC bosses the sack
- HMRC Security Deposit 201 8
- Overlap profits 247 12
- Invoicing for monthly clients 258 6
- Do your DIY clients ever get their books right ? 455 10
- How do I correct a previous accountants major mistake on PAYE/SA? 635 10
- Auto enrollment. What's the basis for contribution ? 195 2
- Business only use of company car 1,482 33
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 324 1
- Bookkeeping for voluntary organisations 214 3
- Tax - Paying Yearly 492 17
- Entrepreneur's Relief Query 279 5
- Flat rate start date issue 142 2
- Financial Forecasting software recommendations please 459 4
- converting garage to use as office 411 3
- HOW is anyone obtaining an EORI number prior to shipment? 171 3
- Anyone using PracticePA? 296 5
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 667 26
- Seeking advice: CGT after divorce when house sold and neither party was resident 238 3
- New company uses old Bank Account 268 3
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 355 8
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 383
- Any thoughts on Capium? 348
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 273
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 254
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 234
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 179
- French ConnectionUK 178
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 169
- APN's 160
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 158