The New Penalty Regime
Have you put into Google for a world search IRS BUSINESS EXPENSES
I would like to know what accountants and tax advisors think about what I consider a far more open and honest site the Americans have with their IRS than we have with the HMRC.
I also down loaded their PDF on travel entertaining subsistance etc.
What a contrast one has there.
The IRS is very clear about what you can claim. And there TIPS are great.
I feel the HMRC just likes mystery. The more mystery the more penalties.
The HMRC is a crap operation compared to the IRS and now with the age of the internet YOU can compare.
Come on folks lets get the HMRC bosses the sack
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 97 1
- Invoice Help 212 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 129 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 212 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 205 3
- Sorry ignore me 883 24
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 553 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,930 35
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,239 12
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 157 12
- Errors in prior year accounts 789 20
- VAT & capitalising 81 1
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 314 5
- Free Shares ? 239 2
- Is this a scam? 555 7
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 293 7
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 276 6
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 150 1
- Peer to Peer lending 864 9
- VAT B2B V's Reverse Charge 105 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 624
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 530
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 294
- Cancelled 284
- Cancelled 244
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 189
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 188
- Probiz 169
- What's the market like for temps? 164
- Married woman dies owning marital home 162