The New Penalty Regime
Have you put into Google for a world search IRS BUSINESS EXPENSES
I would like to know what accountants and tax advisors think about what I consider a far more open and honest site the Americans have with their IRS than we have with the HMRC.
I also down loaded their PDF on travel entertaining subsistance etc.
What a contrast one has there.
The IRS is very clear about what you can claim. And there TIPS are great.
I feel the HMRC just likes mystery. The more mystery the more penalties.
The HMRC is a crap operation compared to the IRS and now with the age of the internet YOU can compare.
Come on folks lets get the HMRC bosses the sack
- Insovent companies 867 19
- Rounding errors on CT600 185 6
- Xerocon 2016 1,194 33
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 140 2
- New Build 173 1
- Mortgage Reference 499 6
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,292 48
- BrightPay quirks 174 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 794 20
- Website Content 125 1
- Personal Tax 618 12
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 121 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 161 1
- USA Tax Query 286 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 431 5
- last minute request 640 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 340 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 374 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,731 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 985 6