The New Penalty Regime
Have you put into Google for a world search IRS BUSINESS EXPENSES
I would like to know what accountants and tax advisors think about what I consider a far more open and honest site the Americans have with their IRS than we have with the HMRC.
I also down loaded their PDF on travel entertaining subsistance etc.
What a contrast one has there.
The IRS is very clear about what you can claim. And there TIPS are great.
I feel the HMRC just likes mystery. The more mystery the more penalties.
The HMRC is a crap operation compared to the IRS and now with the age of the internet YOU can compare.
Come on folks lets get the HMRC bosses the sack
- Taxfiler V's BTC 716 29
- FRS 102 Fair Value v open market value 67 1
- Goods Purchased for Rental 555 30
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 57 4
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 2,670 25
- Allowable expenditure when claiming wear & tear 139 6
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 291 7
- Audit procedures on a dormant company 56 1
- Sage reporting 72 3
- BTC Software 208 8
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 219 7
- Expense receipt from previous quarter not included in VAT return 37 1
- Completing RP1 form in re Redundancy /Insolvency 209 7
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 133 2
- CGT implications for gift of shares to connected person 188 8
- Directors loan accounts 189 5
- Can I zero rate the VAT? 196 4
- Data Protection and emailing documents 1,177 18
- New Practice 349 18
- Change of director first name on Annual Return 99 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,011
- International interest certificate 591
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 519
- NOVA 474
- Bonus Bonds 358
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 338
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 258
- Payment for Promotional Samples 232
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 225
- Quickbooks 2015 154