The New Penalty Regime
Have you put into Google for a world search IRS BUSINESS EXPENSES
I would like to know what accountants and tax advisors think about what I consider a far more open and honest site the Americans have with their IRS than we have with the HMRC.
I also down loaded their PDF on travel entertaining subsistance etc.
What a contrast one has there.
The IRS is very clear about what you can claim. And there TIPS are great.
I feel the HMRC just likes mystery. The more mystery the more penalties.
The HMRC is a crap operation compared to the IRS and now with the age of the internet YOU can compare.
Come on folks lets get the HMRC bosses the sack
- Capital allowances or revenue is capital? 69 1
- any implications of this type of transaction 42 1
- How much did you pay for your website 1,680 28
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 95 3
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 282 11
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,029 13
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 261 7
- Sage data 101 1
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 420 9
- Limited company buying a car 360 6
- Funding Circle experience 153 3
- Excel query 116 2
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,289 13
- Payment on account penalties 126 3
- Tax on free shares 142 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 207 3
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 124 1
- Audit 489 14
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 126 3
- Buying a horse?? 428 12
- CTA study material 804
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 495
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 460
- Employment related securities question 322
- AIM Stocks and IHT 311
- Expat pension contributions? 281
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 280
- Trust for Employee 256
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 231
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 161