The New Penalty Regime
Have you put into Google for a world search IRS BUSINESS EXPENSES
I would like to know what accountants and tax advisors think about what I consider a far more open and honest site the Americans have with their IRS than we have with the HMRC.
I also down loaded their PDF on travel entertaining subsistance etc.
What a contrast one has there.
The IRS is very clear about what you can claim. And there TIPS are great.
I feel the HMRC just likes mystery. The more mystery the more penalties.
The HMRC is a crap operation compared to the IRS and now with the age of the internet YOU can compare.
Come on folks lets get the HMRC bosses the sack
- VAT - Medical Staff 158 2
- Vat on construction of residential property 1,113 13
- Really?! 800 10
- CIS 195 5
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,164 16
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,371 26
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 646 15
- VAT 701/49 query 220 2
- backpack 290 3
- Sage Line 50 Data conversion 152 3
- Bookkeeping question for Finance Lease payments 239 3
- Viewing folder contens en masse 343 8
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 194 3
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 360 5
- Tax relief on Enterprise Investment Scheme subscriptions 156 2
- Calculation of 10 year anniversary charge 193 1
- pension contribution annual allowance charge 124 1
- Dominant influence and intercompany loans 251 6
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 464 6
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 904 12
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 704
- 2015 tax year end 439
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 415
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 355
- Costly Accounting Software contract 311
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 254
- Directors' advances and credits 253
- DTA tie-breaker issue 238
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 221
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 202