The New Penalty Regime
Have you put into Google for a world search IRS BUSINESS EXPENSES
I would like to know what accountants and tax advisors think about what I consider a far more open and honest site the Americans have with their IRS than we have with the HMRC.
I also down loaded their PDF on travel entertaining subsistance etc.
What a contrast one has there.
The IRS is very clear about what you can claim. And there TIPS are great.
I feel the HMRC just likes mystery. The more mystery the more penalties.
The HMRC is a crap operation compared to the IRS and now with the age of the internet YOU can compare.
Come on folks lets get the HMRC bosses the sack
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,880 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 218 4
- Turnover on a tax return 125 7
- incorrect old p60 375 9
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 223 3
- VAT refund 106 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 186 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 254 3
- Missing tax return 361 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,094 30
- Inflation and fees 1,389 24
- Sage Priority Support 177 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 833 24
- Micro-entity accounts 262 1
- Related party disclosure 219 3
- Company reconstruction 153 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 240 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 161 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 182 1
- Advice please! 428 2