New rules on mileage claims?
A friend has been advised by his accountants that from Jan 1st HMRC require petrol receipts retained as additional proof even where the 40p/mile actual mileage calculation is used. I understood as long as the actual mileage was accurately logged (and could be if required, corroborated), actual fuel expenditure is NOT required. Now it seems they want both??
Has anyone else come across this?
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,003 19
- Company car in the LLP 231 4
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 347 8
- flat rate scheme 1,977 39
- Company Share Buy Back 199 4
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 249 4
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 170 4
- Changing shareholding ratio 1,124 9
- Time to react ? ? ? 386 5
- Hello 405 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,922 53
- Sage 200 question 151 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 168 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 657 9
- Charitable Payment 230 4
- Unpaid share capital 278 3
- Physiotherapy 363 4
- New build property to be rented 232 4
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 146 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 233 5