New Year Resolutions
It is the time of the year when papers and adverts will be full of weight loss, stop smoking, find your perfect partner, new year new you etc etc.
This year as you know will not be any different any other year. The books about "how to" and diet business carry on because we simply do not achieve our goals/good intentions we set.
I would like to try and address this from a slighlty different angle - not here is my list of resolutions.
Has anyone acheived their new year resolutions? What made you so different?
How does one acheive their resolutions/goals etc. It requires a change in mindset rather than here is my wishlist? What is that change?
I fall into the massive majority - here is my wishist. I spend massive amount of money of gym membership, diets books/food. I have a wiifit and ex bike - used about 4 times in the whole year.
This year I want to change and not give in to the herd - join a gym, diet club. Come Feb/Mar - "Can't be bothered I have too much work".
So it does not the spending of money that will achieve my goals it requires a massive change in my brain. This is where you lovely AW folks come in. Help!!!
- CGT history of shares 175 4
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 138 5
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 172 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 335 6
- CGT on sale of let property 113 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 178 2
- how do i get UTR 140 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 88 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 237 3
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 412 11
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 130 1
- Your comments please 314 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 191 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 126 2
- EIS 198 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 130 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 115 2
- Transfer of Software to sister company 127 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 728 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 207 1
- Moving away from CCH software 969
- QROP pension input amounts 453
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 397
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 383
- fraud 306
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 281
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 246
- Construction CIS LLP Company 231
- EPS and CIS deductions 224
- Out of time or not? 210