New Year Resolutions
It is the time of the year when papers and adverts will be full of weight loss, stop smoking, find your perfect partner, new year new you etc etc.
This year as you know will not be any different any other year. The books about "how to" and diet business carry on because we simply do not achieve our goals/good intentions we set.
I would like to try and address this from a slighlty different angle - not here is my list of resolutions.
Has anyone acheived their new year resolutions? What made you so different?
How does one acheive their resolutions/goals etc. It requires a change in mindset rather than here is my wishlist? What is that change?
I fall into the massive majority - here is my wishist. I spend massive amount of money of gym membership, diets books/food. I have a wiifit and ex bike - used about 4 times in the whole year.
This year I want to change and not give in to the herd - join a gym, diet club. Come Feb/Mar - "Can't be bothered I have too much work".
So it does not the spending of money that will achieve my goals it requires a massive change in my brain. This is where you lovely AW folks come in. Help!!!
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 214 8
- Any point writing to HMRC to appeal against self assessment penalties ? 41 1
- Dividend payment date 1,892 33
- Hollyoaks cast - changes due to Social Security Regulations 2,716 18
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 136 2
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 139 5
- Director hired as an individual 87 2
- Real names 542 20
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 112 2
- Company Secretarial Software 1,290 27
- Agricultural Land Hold Over and Roll Over 99 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 216 2
- Tax relief on licence costs 126 1
- Who owns the data 241 3
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 168 5
- Sole Trader Fees 123 1
- Loan interest rental property 197 5
- Theatre as charitable company 57 1
- Peer to Peer lending 150 5
- What's the plural? 685 14
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 569
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 434
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 338
- IFA incorporation 315
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 302
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 297
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 253
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 240
- Sorry ignore me 235
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 235