New Year Resolutions
It is the time of the year when papers and adverts will be full of weight loss, stop smoking, find your perfect partner, new year new you etc etc.
This year as you know will not be any different any other year. The books about "how to" and diet business carry on because we simply do not achieve our goals/good intentions we set.
I would like to try and address this from a slighlty different angle - not here is my list of resolutions.
Has anyone acheived their new year resolutions? What made you so different?
How does one acheive their resolutions/goals etc. It requires a change in mindset rather than here is my wishlist? What is that change?
I fall into the massive majority - here is my wishist. I spend massive amount of money of gym membership, diets books/food. I have a wiifit and ex bike - used about 4 times in the whole year.
This year I want to change and not give in to the herd - join a gym, diet club. Come Feb/Mar - "Can't be bothered I have too much work".
So it does not the spending of money that will achieve my goals it requires a massive change in my brain. This is where you lovely AW folks come in. Help!!!
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 1,060 29
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 427 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 209 6
- VAT silly question 2,263 51
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 161 6
- Classic cars investment 152 4
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 244 3
- Cater Allen Commission 127 3
- How do I complain about an FCCA accountant 239 4
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 720 20
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 119 1
- VAT on 'educational' services - UK and overseas 71 1
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 114 1
- Sage 2010 data corruption 124 5
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 499 13
- Sage at it again? 368 5
- BrightPay 513 13
- Is this a scam? 1,603 27
- S455 461 21
- client issues 337 4
- Benchmarking 471
- Possible Partnership? 419
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 403
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 391
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 333
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 197
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 178
- Income tax on foreign dividends 174
- Clubs and Taxable Income 172
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 168