New Year Resolutions
It is the time of the year when papers and adverts will be full of weight loss, stop smoking, find your perfect partner, new year new you etc etc.
This year as you know will not be any different any other year. The books about "how to" and diet business carry on because we simply do not achieve our goals/good intentions we set.
I would like to try and address this from a slighlty different angle - not here is my list of resolutions.
Has anyone acheived their new year resolutions? What made you so different?
How does one acheive their resolutions/goals etc. It requires a change in mindset rather than here is my wishlist? What is that change?
I fall into the massive majority - here is my wishist. I spend massive amount of money of gym membership, diets books/food. I have a wiifit and ex bike - used about 4 times in the whole year.
This year I want to change and not give in to the herd - join a gym, diet club. Come Feb/Mar - "Can't be bothered I have too much work".
So it does not the spending of money that will achieve my goals it requires a massive change in my brain. This is where you lovely AW folks come in. Help!!!
- Property scam victim 72 1
- Starting an accountancy practice for bachelors? 181 4
- Recommendation for a good website on exchange rate forecast 150 11
- Where can I get Quickbooks help 139 5
- Law Shipping/Odeon related question 66 1
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,663 68
- Loss on disposal and impairment 61 1
- Are HMRC getting it right? 111 1
- Comments on this scenario 136 3
- PPR election - what do you think? 229 7
- Penalties 117 1
- SAGE con 231 4
- rates of pay query 226 3
- Dormant company owns shares in another company 98 2
- Pension contributions higher rate extension? 203 1
- Trading Structure / Illegal Trading 120 1
- Overpayment relief claim 161 5
- Charity reserves 135 3
- Have i messed up? 684 10
- Year end 370 4
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,021
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 559
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 364
- Tax efficient holding company structure 291
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 277
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 215
- Charge out rates in London? 214
- Personal consumption by landlord 183
- Interest on Loan to a Company 175
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 151