New Year Resolutions
It is the time of the year when papers and adverts will be full of weight loss, stop smoking, find your perfect partner, new year new you etc etc.
This year as you know will not be any different any other year. The books about "how to" and diet business carry on because we simply do not achieve our goals/good intentions we set.
I would like to try and address this from a slighlty different angle - not here is my list of resolutions.
Has anyone acheived their new year resolutions? What made you so different?
How does one acheive their resolutions/goals etc. It requires a change in mindset rather than here is my wishlist? What is that change?
I fall into the massive majority - here is my wishist. I spend massive amount of money of gym membership, diets books/food. I have a wiifit and ex bike - used about 4 times in the whole year.
This year I want to change and not give in to the herd - join a gym, diet club. Come Feb/Mar - "Can't be bothered I have too much work".
So it does not the spending of money that will achieve my goals it requires a massive change in my brain. This is where you lovely AW folks come in. Help!!!
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 348 11
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 791 34
- Payroll software for Mac 95 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 72 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 201 5
- CIS and Close Company 186 6
- LLP members share of profits 614 32
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 413 20
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 125 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 65 1
- Registered Office 66 2
- Winding up a beneficiary will trust 94 1
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 283 7
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 533 17
- 64-8 on paper or online? 92 2
- Management fees agreement 151 4
- Marginal rate relief not given on loss carry back 76 1
- Business travel apps 333 14
- VAT for Residential Property Developer 166 6
- Closed tax years 117 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 930
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 657
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 383
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 329
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 251
- Paye procedures for CVA 241
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 237
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 183
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 179
- Pension Fixed Protection 179