New Year Resolutions
It is the time of the year when papers and adverts will be full of weight loss, stop smoking, find your perfect partner, new year new you etc etc.
This year as you know will not be any different any other year. The books about "how to" and diet business carry on because we simply do not achieve our goals/good intentions we set.
I would like to try and address this from a slighlty different angle - not here is my list of resolutions.
Has anyone acheived their new year resolutions? What made you so different?
How does one acheive their resolutions/goals etc. It requires a change in mindset rather than here is my wishlist? What is that change?
I fall into the massive majority - here is my wishist. I spend massive amount of money of gym membership, diets books/food. I have a wiifit and ex bike - used about 4 times in the whole year.
This year I want to change and not give in to the herd - join a gym, diet club. Come Feb/Mar - "Can't be bothered I have too much work".
So it does not the spending of money that will achieve my goals it requires a massive change in my brain. This is where you lovely AW folks come in. Help!!!
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 35 1
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 457 16
- Will I need to resign? 53 1
- Paper tax return 79 3
- Start up allowance? 334 11
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,327 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 225 3
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 158 1
- AIA or IFA 420 7
- Surely not? 418 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 622 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 355 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 348 7
- Late Registration for VAT 348 11
- Old CGT loss 167 2
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 260 5
- Nominal Ledger 339 10
- Share structures 138 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,147 19
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 339 5