New Year Resolutions
It is the time of the year when papers and adverts will be full of weight loss, stop smoking, find your perfect partner, new year new you etc etc.
This year as you know will not be any different any other year. The books about "how to" and diet business carry on because we simply do not achieve our goals/good intentions we set.
I would like to try and address this from a slighlty different angle - not here is my list of resolutions.
Has anyone acheived their new year resolutions? What made you so different?
How does one acheive their resolutions/goals etc. It requires a change in mindset rather than here is my wishlist? What is that change?
I fall into the massive majority - here is my wishist. I spend massive amount of money of gym membership, diets books/food. I have a wiifit and ex bike - used about 4 times in the whole year.
This year I want to change and not give in to the herd - join a gym, diet club. Come Feb/Mar - "Can't be bothered I have too much work".
So it does not the spending of money that will achieve my goals it requires a massive change in my brain. This is where you lovely AW folks come in. Help!!!
- What sectors to target? 346 15
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 858 39
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 165 4
- Journals to Creditors Control 39 1
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,254 39
- 31 Jan Procrastination Question: Computer Monitors 447 16
- Companies House late filing penalties 3,137 105
- Refusing to complete a tax return 472 11
- Repayment of maternity pay 106 2
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 152 9
- Duplicate emails from AWeb 133 10
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 849 16
- Self assesment online 559 7
- Dissolved company with o/s corporation tax 245 6
- Practice management 247 4
- Teacher doing marking - tax deducted 461 6
- More NI or same 145 1
- Simplified use of home - contradiction 266 4
- maternity allowance for self employed individual 176 1
- Year end 132 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 911
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 627
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 587
- Latest phishing scam 555
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 384
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 288
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 211
- Capital allowances in first basis period 198
- Scratch Head 195
- Sabbatical payments 184