New Year Resolutions
It is the time of the year when papers and adverts will be full of weight loss, stop smoking, find your perfect partner, new year new you etc etc.
This year as you know will not be any different any other year. The books about "how to" and diet business carry on because we simply do not achieve our goals/good intentions we set.
I would like to try and address this from a slighlty different angle - not here is my list of resolutions.
Has anyone acheived their new year resolutions? What made you so different?
How does one acheive their resolutions/goals etc. It requires a change in mindset rather than here is my wishlist? What is that change?
I fall into the massive majority - here is my wishist. I spend massive amount of money of gym membership, diets books/food. I have a wiifit and ex bike - used about 4 times in the whole year.
This year I want to change and not give in to the herd - join a gym, diet club. Come Feb/Mar - "Can't be bothered I have too much work".
So it does not the spending of money that will achieve my goals it requires a massive change in my brain. This is where you lovely AW folks come in. Help!!!
- Is this a scam? 727 8
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,507 41
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 95 1
- Employment allowance (again) :( 313 2
- Mortgage to buy property in limited company 221 5
- New company - form a group? 148 2
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 166 4
- PITA client 188 3
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 353 9
- What are options for non CA firm 2,622 56
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,306 33
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 735 15
- Dividend dates 477 8
- R&D tax credit claim 205 5
- CIS Deductions 270 3
- Estate agent and VAT registration 102 1
- is this fraud? 782 13
- Married woman dies owning marital home 486 5
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,526 28
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 216 5
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 595
- Cancelled 344
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 330
- Cancelled 281
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 253
- Probiz 239
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 180
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 174
- Car leasing scheme 174
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 151