New Year Resolutions
It is the time of the year when papers and adverts will be full of weight loss, stop smoking, find your perfect partner, new year new you etc etc.
This year as you know will not be any different any other year. The books about "how to" and diet business carry on because we simply do not achieve our goals/good intentions we set.
I would like to try and address this from a slighlty different angle - not here is my list of resolutions.
Has anyone acheived their new year resolutions? What made you so different?
How does one acheive their resolutions/goals etc. It requires a change in mindset rather than here is my wishlist? What is that change?
I fall into the massive majority - here is my wishist. I spend massive amount of money of gym membership, diets books/food. I have a wiifit and ex bike - used about 4 times in the whole year.
This year I want to change and not give in to the herd - join a gym, diet club. Come Feb/Mar - "Can't be bothered I have too much work".
So it does not the spending of money that will achieve my goals it requires a massive change in my brain. This is where you lovely AW folks come in. Help!!!
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,139 21
- Exemption from CGT 307 3
- Do I need to register for VAT 50 6
- Amend a 2010/11 return 209 2
- Owner director gym membership 78 1
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,417 34
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 233 2
- Capital Gains 206 2
- VAT - Check on clients business 664 27
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 112 2
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 235 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,167 22
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 455 6
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,419 30
- Bankstream 842 20
- Compare 2 lists 1,688 30
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 222 2
- UK tax on sale of Italian shares 228 3
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 156 1
- How to deal with prior year error 238 2