New Year Resolutions
It is the time of the year when papers and adverts will be full of weight loss, stop smoking, find your perfect partner, new year new you etc etc.
This year as you know will not be any different any other year. The books about "how to" and diet business carry on because we simply do not achieve our goals/good intentions we set.
I would like to try and address this from a slighlty different angle - not here is my list of resolutions.
Has anyone acheived their new year resolutions? What made you so different?
How does one acheive their resolutions/goals etc. It requires a change in mindset rather than here is my wishlist? What is that change?
I fall into the massive majority - here is my wishist. I spend massive amount of money of gym membership, diets books/food. I have a wiifit and ex bike - used about 4 times in the whole year.
This year I want to change and not give in to the herd - join a gym, diet club. Come Feb/Mar - "Can't be bothered I have too much work".
So it does not the spending of money that will achieve my goals it requires a massive change in my brain. This is where you lovely AW folks come in. Help!!!
- Help with small charity CT600 please!! 407 5
- WIP valuation at year end 38 1
- Business loan not in client's name 146 2
- Company Payroll 249 3
- How do I tackle fraudulent use of a clients SA tax return? 1,149 8
- Late leaver notification 407 8
- What does PITA mean? 886 22
- Any printer recommendations? 237 7
- PAYE & NIC 350 22
- Corporation Tax disallowed entertaining 313 5
- Interim dividends 240 6
- proposed dividends 714 23
- Car fuel benefit - changing basis 181 2
- VAT on Exhibition services 164 4
- Dates, more dates and cessation 148 2
- Out of date tax returns 301 2
- Filling in my self assessment 1,007 17
- ACCA CPD verifiable units 203 2
- Any chance of winning an Appeal with HRMC for late self assessment charges 401 7
- Deductible or not ? Working out of hotels /coffee shops 495 6
- Sanzar 505
- Digital marketing focus group 403
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 383
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 346
- Sainsbury's mangement 342
- Continuity Agreement 333
- Avanti Accounts 331
- Buyback 290
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 238
- Aggresive sales from Iris 212