New Year Resolutions
It is the time of the year when papers and adverts will be full of weight loss, stop smoking, find your perfect partner, new year new you etc etc.
This year as you know will not be any different any other year. The books about "how to" and diet business carry on because we simply do not achieve our goals/good intentions we set.
I would like to try and address this from a slighlty different angle - not here is my list of resolutions.
Has anyone acheived their new year resolutions? What made you so different?
How does one acheive their resolutions/goals etc. It requires a change in mindset rather than here is my wishlist? What is that change?
I fall into the massive majority - here is my wishist. I spend massive amount of money of gym membership, diets books/food. I have a wiifit and ex bike - used about 4 times in the whole year.
This year I want to change and not give in to the herd - join a gym, diet club. Come Feb/Mar - "Can't be bothered I have too much work".
So it does not the spending of money that will achieve my goals it requires a massive change in my brain. This is where you lovely AW folks come in. Help!!!
- Missing accountant! 1,119 5
- Minutes & Dividend Vouchers 76 2
- Sage Import Data 83 2
- new capital structure ltd with investors 227 1
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 307 5
- Selling a company asset below market value 249 3
- Paying Personal Allowance in one go 276 6
- CT loss memorandum 66 1
- Accommodation provided to employees for short term contract away from home 217 3
- Property Development 401 9
- Loss on cessation of sole trade 269 6
- Wages paid into another persons bank account 276 6
- MAAT vs ACCA 2,258 41
- How do you account in the VAT return for 170 2
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 450 12
- Directors/owners taking too much cash... 1,507 16
- Any Need to Formally "Sack" Client Company? 271 3
- Which address 293 9
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 592 7
- Night out allowance 269 1
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 412
- CTA study material 376
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 278
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 254
- Pre incorp expenses 217
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 206
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 190
- Slight twist on employment related securities 181
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 126
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 123