New Year Resolutions
It is the time of the year when papers and adverts will be full of weight loss, stop smoking, find your perfect partner, new year new you etc etc.
This year as you know will not be any different any other year. The books about "how to" and diet business carry on because we simply do not achieve our goals/good intentions we set.
I would like to try and address this from a slighlty different angle - not here is my list of resolutions.
Has anyone acheived their new year resolutions? What made you so different?
How does one acheive their resolutions/goals etc. It requires a change in mindset rather than here is my wishlist? What is that change?
I fall into the massive majority - here is my wishist. I spend massive amount of money of gym membership, diets books/food. I have a wiifit and ex bike - used about 4 times in the whole year.
This year I want to change and not give in to the herd - join a gym, diet club. Come Feb/Mar - "Can't be bothered I have too much work".
So it does not the spending of money that will achieve my goals it requires a massive change in my brain. This is where you lovely AW folks come in. Help!!!
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 994 31
- Drop Down Boxes 221 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 13,618 504
- Any other payroll providers transferring from Sage to Moneysoft? 132 1
- Does anyone use quotation software? 576 8
- help needed with rti paye please 135 3
- Cash injection by shareholder 849 9
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 410 11
- Can't read my handwriting 803 19
- Undeclared rental income 407 7
- Home Use Costs in Company Accounts ? 332 7
- Sick pay 243 6
- Directors self assessment 168 2
- Employer's Helpline 219 1
- Employment Allowance Incorrectly Claimed for Domestic Payroll 122 2
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 191 1
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,766 70
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 1,090 8
- Penalties for an amended p35 (2012/13) 144 2
- 2 sole traders merging to become a limited company what do they need? 326 10
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,412
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 540
- National Insurance 439
- Non Resident 328
- Hands on experience of Digita 259
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 251
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 166
- Umbrella pay services 144
- VAT on ESS via Apple, Google, Nokia - 123
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 121