New Year Resolutions
It is the time of the year when papers and adverts will be full of weight loss, stop smoking, find your perfect partner, new year new you etc etc.
This year as you know will not be any different any other year. The books about "how to" and diet business carry on because we simply do not achieve our goals/good intentions we set.
I would like to try and address this from a slighlty different angle - not here is my list of resolutions.
Has anyone acheived their new year resolutions? What made you so different?
How does one acheive their resolutions/goals etc. It requires a change in mindset rather than here is my wishlist? What is that change?
I fall into the massive majority - here is my wishist. I spend massive amount of money of gym membership, diets books/food. I have a wiifit and ex bike - used about 4 times in the whole year.
This year I want to change and not give in to the herd - join a gym, diet club. Come Feb/Mar - "Can't be bothered I have too much work".
So it does not the spending of money that will achieve my goals it requires a massive change in my brain. This is where you lovely AW folks come in. Help!!!
- VT accounts licence key 145 4
- PTP software disaster 120 1
- Wrong career 316 13
- Value pricing 617 20
- non resident receiving UK dividends 188 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 78 1
- FPS Submission 41 1
- vat return 193 1
- Underpaid National Insurance 141 3
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 152 4
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 52 1
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,936 31
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 139 3
- Director's tax return 111 2
- reporting salary? 236 5
- Other forums 186 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 360 17
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 154 1
- Career Advice 158 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 281 5
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 780
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 532
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 399
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 285
- Free Tax Legislation? 230
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 228
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 221
- Director Loan account operation 219
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 212
- Paye procedures for CVA 153