New Year Resolutions
It is the time of the year when papers and adverts will be full of weight loss, stop smoking, find your perfect partner, new year new you etc etc.
This year as you know will not be any different any other year. The books about "how to" and diet business carry on because we simply do not achieve our goals/good intentions we set.
I would like to try and address this from a slighlty different angle - not here is my list of resolutions.
Has anyone acheived their new year resolutions? What made you so different?
How does one acheive their resolutions/goals etc. It requires a change in mindset rather than here is my wishlist? What is that change?
I fall into the massive majority - here is my wishist. I spend massive amount of money of gym membership, diets books/food. I have a wiifit and ex bike - used about 4 times in the whole year.
This year I want to change and not give in to the herd - join a gym, diet club. Come Feb/Mar - "Can't be bothered I have too much work".
So it does not the spending of money that will achieve my goals it requires a massive change in my brain. This is where you lovely AW folks come in. Help!!!
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 293
- Set up a company pension 247
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 218
- HMRC Lost PAYE Clients 182
- EIS 179
- Sage 50 Remittance Advices 179
- Driving sales growth 178
- Regiatration of a Trust 176
- Where's our 10%? 174
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 173
- IHT business relief of unlisted loan stock 166
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 156
- Best structure 149
- Break up basis accounting 147
- Inorporation using S165 gift relief 147
- Property owned privately 146
- Forms P11D[b] and Payment Slips 141
- Can I defer direct customer acquisition costs? 140
- Mortgage application for intending director. 137
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 131