Non-resident landlord | AccountingWEB

Non-resident landlord

Where the estate agent deducts tax from the rental income and pays over to HM Revenue & customs, does the non-resident landlord need to register and complete a UK SA tax return?

 If no, than for the taxes paid by the Agent to whom are they allocated and what proof be obtained that the tax has been paid? 

There are 3 comments. Login or register to view them.


Euan MacLennan |
Euan MacLennan's picture

And he may be able to apply for it to be paid gross

valentino rossi |
valentino rossi's picture

the're a bloody idiot if they dont

carnmores |
carnmores's picture