Not a blind rant about my circumstances, but seeking advice none the less
Yes, I know I flounced off into the sunset a few weeks ago, but you guys are the closest I have to accountancy friends, so I am looking for your advice again.
To those of you who have followed this saga, I still think I need a job for the financial security at this stage rather than a business, which I am not yet ready for (although, never say never)
Following your advice from my last post I have applied to 64 positions stating "I passed the exams in XXXX but am not currently in memership of the ICAEW"
I have three very differnt job offers that I am considering (I have actually been offered 5 jobs, but 2 I discounted right away), which do you think would get my career off the ground again?
1) Audit Manager for respectable independent regional firm
2) FC for a £5mill t/o business (a uk subsid for a huge international business)
3) A consultancy job for a big non accountancy US business thats starting to make in-roads into the UK
As ever, all comments, suggestions and advice greatfully received.
- Missing tax return 320 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 288 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 116 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,043 30
- Inflation and fees 1,365 24
- Sage Priority Support 167 3
- incorrect old p60 302 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 181 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 822 24
- Micro-entity accounts 198 1
- Related party disclosure 197 3
- Company reconstruction 131 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 229 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 141 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 166 1
- Advice please! 409 2
- VAT on new builds 183 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 143 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 383 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,989 28