Not a blind rant about my circumstances, but seeking advice none the less
Yes, I know I flounced off into the sunset a few weeks ago, but you guys are the closest I have to accountancy friends, so I am looking for your advice again.
To those of you who have followed this saga, I still think I need a job for the financial security at this stage rather than a business, which I am not yet ready for (although, never say never)
Following your advice from my last post I have applied to 64 positions stating "I passed the exams in XXXX but am not currently in memership of the ICAEW"
I have three very differnt job offers that I am considering (I have actually been offered 5 jobs, but 2 I discounted right away), which do you think would get my career off the ground again?
1) Audit Manager for respectable independent regional firm
2) FC for a £5mill t/o business (a uk subsid for a huge international business)
3) A consultancy job for a big non accountancy US business thats starting to make in-roads into the UK
As ever, all comments, suggestions and advice greatfully received.
- ER Relief 13 1
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 664 12
- Do you need to account for a director loan separate from the current account 65 1
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 737 20
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 314 1
- Sage 50 accounts 83 3
- Where has Portia gone? 5,741 118
- Do accountants work at home? 157 2
- Abbreviated accounts Companies House 80 1
- Keeping disastrous accounts 538 6
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 487 12
- Help 437 13
- Can a trust benefit from PPR 688 5
- Is a new PAYE scheme needed for incorporated business? 109 3
- P11D Expenses Claims 106 1
- Lost "thanks" 196 2
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 380 7
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 860 14
- VAT Exemptions for Dance Education 178 3
- Stock of photos to capatilise 455 18