Not a blind rant about my circumstances, but seeking advice none the less
Yes, I know I flounced off into the sunset a few weeks ago, but you guys are the closest I have to accountancy friends, so I am looking for your advice again.
To those of you who have followed this saga, I still think I need a job for the financial security at this stage rather than a business, which I am not yet ready for (although, never say never)
Following your advice from my last post I have applied to 64 positions stating "I passed the exams in XXXX but am not currently in memership of the ICAEW"
I have three very differnt job offers that I am considering (I have actually been offered 5 jobs, but 2 I discounted right away), which do you think would get my career off the ground again?
1) Audit Manager for respectable independent regional firm
2) FC for a £5mill t/o business (a uk subsid for a huge international business)
3) A consultancy job for a big non accountancy US business thats starting to make in-roads into the UK
As ever, all comments, suggestions and advice greatfully received.
- Disbursement of recharge 385 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 27 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 305 9
- Mortgage Reference 906 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 309 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 113 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 162 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 142 1
- RTI offline? 619 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 166 1
- CIS and Xero 279 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 265 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 186 2
- property capital gains 413 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 161 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 948 9
- Tips on meals 573 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,355 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 244 3