Beneficiary acquired losses on shares from trust - what happens if there is part disposal?
Related party disclosure where expenses are prepayments or income is deferred
Instructions on how to pay the £30,000
Business Set up cost for rental property-Capital or operating cost
Time to change the tone of answers?
Join us for a fulfilling role in an onlone practice
Concerned about our accountants advice
Can we make a capital allowances claim for our client.
How fair to the tax man do we need to be in this scenario?
prepare company account before dormant period
Claiming EIS reinvestment rtelief for an earlier tax year
VAT Geeks - please answer -which VAT rules apply?
Doing some filing and am really confused.
director took 1000 remuneration, company not paye registered.
I have US shares in a section 104, bought and sold on different dates, what exchange rate applies?
89128 questions and 376986 replies from 29399 members
- Do we have to register for VAT? 282 5
- Tax Penalty overreaction 1,603 13
- How to value a business asset? 61 1
- Entrepreneurs relief 70 1
- FRSEE Related Party Disclosure 39 1
- EIS reinvestment relief 126 6
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 356 15
- dividend versus capital distribution 148 4
- Declaration of interest 83 2
- Advice on letting a client go ? 453 8
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 217 4
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 147 6
- Company dividends 496 14
- Private Residence Relief after gift 217 4
- Paying the £30,000 remittance basis charge 121 2
- ITTOIA 2005 s629 188 7
- Receipt bank 228 5
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,758 91
- Unbelievable!! 566 3
- Relevant earnings and losses 174 4
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 866
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 560
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 523
- Latest phishing scam 438
- Entrepreneurs' relief 397
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 352
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 329
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 311
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 233
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 208