Not a question...
Very low this week. The background noise of my life has become incredibly loud all of a sudden and the regulator who can not be named but who destroyed me for calling a complaint "froth" (which means "matter without substance" not "scum" as many people seem to think) whilst as manic as a bag of angry cats is really messing me about at the moment.
I was invited mid last year by this wonderful body to reapply to them, regain my licence and so increase my earnings 3-6 fold. Since then they have t a k e n t h e s l o w e s t r o u t e possible to doing this and keep trying to find every and any reason not to.
For 5 years now, this body has undertaken an investigation in any aspect of my life it feels like and criticise any action I have taken at any time because it can. It is especially hung up on my illness - and yet it seems incapable of understanding that much of the extremes of my illness have been CAUSED BY THEM!
The stress and pressure they put on me because I wrote a poorly drafted letter was so extreme in 2008 that I cracked completely.
What is more, in taking away my right to work they also presented a ripe opportunity to my former business partners to take from me the business I had built up without making any payment to me. ("Here sign this, and we'll look after you...")
This in turn left me several hundred thousand pounds in debt - the business had borrowing that I had guaranteed, but I now had no income to support them.
NOW it appears that the fine body who applied the single largest individual penalty to me (at the time) for writing my letter, now want to punish me for being in debt, for my company going bust and for my inability to deal with any of this whilst I was clinically nuts (as certified by three different mental health professionals and one GP). Is it me, or can anyone else see the circular logic to this...
Anyway, the point is, every so often, the regulator gives me some hope that there may be an end to the nightmare of the last 5 years... and then, they snatch it away completely and I sink back into despair. Why won't they just be straight forward with me and tell me that there is no chance that they will ever let me get my life back, they will never let me rejoin and they don't want a loon to be a member of their club.
As ever, support / suggestions / direction greatly appreciated.
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 220 7
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 521 9
- Transferring rental property to limited company 442 14
- Are there Sage Instant Accounts Plus report which give breakdowns of the debtors and creditors control account balances by invoice for each currency? 61 3
- Time recording 89 3
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 250 4
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 103 2
- Land Registry 264 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 956 13
- Auto Enrolment 665 4
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 799 19
- Company Number 10000000 367 4
- Advertising Tips? 304 7
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,514 29
- IR35 361 5
- Exclusion of single director companies from the Employment Allowance in 2016/17 415 12
- Revenue phishing examples 237 1
- iris update 11.9.2 208 2
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 452 13
- 2015 tax year end 541 1
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 733
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 432
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 374
- Costly Accounting Software contract 366
- Directors' advances and credits 283
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 260
- DTA tie-breaker issue 251
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 233
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 210
- CGT for NOn UK residents 195