Not a question...
Very low this week. The background noise of my life has become incredibly loud all of a sudden and the regulator who can not be named but who destroyed me for calling a complaint "froth" (which means "matter without substance" not "scum" as many people seem to think) whilst as manic as a bag of angry cats is really messing me about at the moment.
I was invited mid last year by this wonderful body to reapply to them, regain my licence and so increase my earnings 3-6 fold. Since then they have t a k e n t h e s l o w e s t r o u t e possible to doing this and keep trying to find every and any reason not to.
For 5 years now, this body has undertaken an investigation in any aspect of my life it feels like and criticise any action I have taken at any time because it can. It is especially hung up on my illness - and yet it seems incapable of understanding that much of the extremes of my illness have been CAUSED BY THEM!
The stress and pressure they put on me because I wrote a poorly drafted letter was so extreme in 2008 that I cracked completely.
What is more, in taking away my right to work they also presented a ripe opportunity to my former business partners to take from me the business I had built up without making any payment to me. ("Here sign this, and we'll look after you...")
This in turn left me several hundred thousand pounds in debt - the business had borrowing that I had guaranteed, but I now had no income to support them.
NOW it appears that the fine body who applied the single largest individual penalty to me (at the time) for writing my letter, now want to punish me for being in debt, for my company going bust and for my inability to deal with any of this whilst I was clinically nuts (as certified by three different mental health professionals and one GP). Is it me, or can anyone else see the circular logic to this...
Anyway, the point is, every so often, the regulator gives me some hope that there may be an end to the nightmare of the last 5 years... and then, they snatch it away completely and I sink back into despair. Why won't they just be straight forward with me and tell me that there is no chance that they will ever let me get my life back, they will never let me rejoin and they don't want a loon to be a member of their club.
As ever, support / suggestions / direction greatly appreciated.
- Audit Report Query 166 5
- Quarterly PAYE 138 5
- Coming in from the cold 159 2
- Employment Allowance related companies 60 2
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 233 9
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,274 26
- VAT Query re: Foreign VAT 47 1
- Should design costs be capitalised? 122 3
- Issuing an invoice as an individual (non UK resident) 55 1
- Thats Better 235 6
- Fee's for P11D's 236 3
- Value pricing 536 18
- reporting salary? 125 2
- apprentices 76 1
- Sage Payroll 246 10
- VAT 141 2
- Belated VAT Exception Application 221 7
- Enforcing A CCJ 246 6
- Multiple PAYE Schemes 127 2
- Childcare Vouchers 152 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 762
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 518
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 389
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 364
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 273
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 213
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 212
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 195
- Director Loan account operation 193
- vat return 161