Novell Groupwise proxy access and Outlook
I have recently changed jobs and have moved from the Novell Groupwise email system to Microsoft Office Outlook. Under Groupwise I was able to proxy into the email accounts of my team and allow certain staff to proxy into my mailbox, so that emails could be monitored in case of absence/holidays. In addition each mailbox was password protected in Groupwise so that, unless proxy was granted, the mailbox was not readable by anyone.
Are both of these facilities available in Outlook and, if so, how do I activate them?
Thanks in anticipation.
- Disbursement of recharge 378 2
- Mortgage Reference 902 16
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 298 9
- Payroll manager and the cloud 305 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 105 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 146 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 124 1
- RTI offline? 616 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 147 1
- CIS and Xero 277 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 249 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 171 2
- property capital gains 411 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 149 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 934 9
- Tips on meals 570 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,352 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 228 3
- Closing down loss-making company 812 15