Novell Groupwise proxy access and Outlook
I have recently changed jobs and have moved from the Novell Groupwise email system to Microsoft Office Outlook. Under Groupwise I was able to proxy into the email accounts of my team and allow certain staff to proxy into my mailbox, so that emails could be monitored in case of absence/holidays. In addition each mailbox was password protected in Groupwise so that, unless proxy was granted, the mailbox was not readable by anyone.
Are both of these facilities available in Outlook and, if so, how do I activate them?
Thanks in anticipation.
- Professional coaching claimable? 54 1
- Sage instant account codes 108 1
- Networking 110 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 263 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 158 1
- Turnover on a tax return 284 8
- incorrect old p60 446 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 300 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,930 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 281 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 246 3
- VAT refund 172 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 256 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 266 3
- Missing tax return 390 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,126 30
- Inflation and fees 1,408 24
- Sage Priority Support 190 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 846 24
- Micro-entity accounts 307 1