Now that January is over!
We been using the Revenue software for submission of Tax Returns.
However, we are now looking at other software, which would include the Capital Gains pages(!!) and Partnership Returns.
Another thing which would be nice would be software that you could set to file overnight, or in less busy periods.
At the moment, we are only looking at Self Assessment filing, but CT filing would be a bonus.
Any suggestions, please?
- CIS software 172 5
- signature required 701 28
- Suspected Employment Support Allowance fraud 121 3
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 117 4
- When to leave the VAT FRS 55 2
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 484 6
- Use of home query 329 6
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 518 10
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 931 14
- Client handover 251 6
- format cell to exclude decimals 201 13
- Homing sandwiches 693 16
- Use of home Directors 78 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 838 14
- National insurance on an overseas employess 105 1
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 203 5
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 229 3
- contractor business mileage 118 1
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 240 6
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 217 4
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,281
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 843
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 534
- Digita Hosted Software 349
- Credit where credit's due....... 324
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 250
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 210
- TheTax Donut 204
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 173
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 172