Now that January is over!
We been using the Revenue software for submission of Tax Returns.
However, we are now looking at other software, which would include the Capital Gains pages(!!) and Partnership Returns.
Another thing which would be nice would be software that you could set to file overnight, or in less busy periods.
At the moment, we are only looking at Self Assessment filing, but CT filing would be a bonus.
Any suggestions, please?
- Time recording 24 1
- Land Registry 237 3
- Are there Sage Instant Accounts Plus report which give breakdowns of the debtors and creditors control account balances by invoice for each currency? 17 1
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 59 1
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 491 8
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 944 13
- Auto Enrolment 651 4
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 165 5
- Transferring rental property to limited company 375 12
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 792 19
- Company Number 10000000 319 4
- Advertising Tips? 263 7
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,507 29
- IR35 353 5
- Exclusion of single director companies from the Employment Allowance in 2016/17 388 12
- Revenue phishing examples 197 1
- iris update 11.9.2 180 2
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 447 13
- 2015 tax year end 530 1
- Company Structure 291 8
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 730
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 431
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 371
- Costly Accounting Software contract 355
- Directors' advances and credits 282
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 260
- DTA tie-breaker issue 249
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 232
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 209
- CGT for NOn UK residents 195