Now that January is over!
We been using the Revenue software for submission of Tax Returns.
However, we are now looking at other software, which would include the Capital Gains pages(!!) and Partnership Returns.
Another thing which would be nice would be software that you could set to file overnight, or in less busy periods.
At the moment, we are only looking at Self Assessment filing, but CT filing would be a bonus.
Any suggestions, please?
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,097 36
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 215 5
- Auto Enrol with Salary exchange 97 2
- GRNI - Normal Balance 136 5
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 190 2
- VAT - Check on clients business 927 38
- Compare 2 lists 1,733 32
- Voluntary dissolution of company 180 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,325 25
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 136 1
- Post AAT? 719 4
- Second Limited Company 157 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,692 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 300 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 185 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,580 25
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 273 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 230 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 829 13
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 524 10