Now that January is over!
We been using the Revenue software for submission of Tax Returns.
However, we are now looking at other software, which would include the Capital Gains pages(!!) and Partnership Returns.
Another thing which would be nice would be software that you could set to file overnight, or in less busy periods.
At the moment, we are only looking at Self Assessment filing, but CT filing would be a bonus.
Any suggestions, please?
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 193 2
- Directors loan - no longer a director 359 5
- Goodie bag 238 6
- Career in Practice 176 5
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 83 2
- Physiotherapy And Vat 212 7
- Does a Limited Company need a Bank Account to register for VAT 72 1
- Telemarketing 200 5
- Software recommendations? 302 4
- Budget 2015 predictions 237 5
- Husband Wife let property 155 2
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 454 8
- Relevant life plan 355 8
- Limited Company expenses 389 8
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 204 1
- New tax codes for ex-employees 204 3
- how to value rental space 126 3
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 472 5
- Output tax for retailer 268 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 456 11
- Possible Partnership? 612
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 503
- New Fangled Penalties 414
- Clubs and Taxable Income 335
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 303
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 262
- Loans to other companies 246
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 228
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 217
- Outsource Data Entry 214