Now that January is over!
We been using the Revenue software for submission of Tax Returns.
However, we are now looking at other software, which would include the Capital Gains pages(!!) and Partnership Returns.
Another thing which would be nice would be software that you could set to file overnight, or in less busy periods.
At the moment, we are only looking at Self Assessment filing, but CT filing would be a bonus.
Any suggestions, please?
- Sole trader - Normal Bank account used for business? 240 5
- RTI penalties coming in from 6/10/14 98 4
- PPR posers 201 4
- Does anyone use quotation software? 236 4
- VAT on Imports 62 2
- Fees for Property Tax Return 381 8
- Corp Tax Refund 71 1
- How to cancel a partnership registration for self assessment 625 17
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,531 466
- employment capital allowances 188 1
- Direct Debit - no receipts 347 6
- Use of home expenses Rent calculation 212 1
- Can't read my handwriting 404 9
- Annual PAYE schemes - Moneysoft 121 2
- Who is a Minister of Religion for Tax Purposes? 122 1
- corp tax software 817 11
- Audit partner? 140 3
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,570 71
- Overnight subsistence 142 2
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 671 13
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,353
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 500
- National Insurance 389
- Non Resident 309
- Hands on experience of Digita 232
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 207
- Employer's Helpline 181
- CIS paid under reg 9 169
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 142
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 135