Now that January is over!
We been using the Revenue software for submission of Tax Returns.
However, we are now looking at other software, which would include the Capital Gains pages(!!) and Partnership Returns.
Another thing which would be nice would be software that you could set to file overnight, or in less busy periods.
At the moment, we are only looking at Self Assessment filing, but CT filing would be a bonus.
Any suggestions, please?
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 2,628 54
- Personal Allowance for non residents 361 9
- Vat 80 3
- PAYE 91 3
- xerocon 63 1
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,095 10
- Unemployed Accounting Graduate - Need Advice - Small Firms 156 1
- VAT: option to tax 110 2
- IHT dilemma 297 11
- Share Valuation 65 2
- Dormant company or not? 313 13
- VAT - Land Related Services 93 1
- Best form of debt recovery 163 3
- Backdating VAT claim 47 1
- WIP recognition for builders 377 8
- Do I need to keep subscribing to CIMA post qualification? 305 15
- BTL property solely in wife's name - can she split rental income with husband? 186 5
- Prior Year Adjustments 116 2
- Share Issue 219 1
- Payment of Capital from and LLP and Corporate member 147 11
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 655
- Property let at a reduced rate - losses brought forward 519
- Auto enrolment excuses 499
- Removed post 369
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 345
- Social investment tax relief 160
- Patent Box and worldwide patents 154
- Call Centre Data Costs 153
- Digita Hosted Software 138
- option to tax 127