Now that January is over!
We been using the Revenue software for submission of Tax Returns.
However, we are now looking at other software, which would include the Capital Gains pages(!!) and Partnership Returns.
Another thing which would be nice would be software that you could set to file overnight, or in less busy periods.
At the moment, we are only looking at Self Assessment filing, but CT filing would be a bonus.
Any suggestions, please?
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 141 4
- Accountants' Error 693 13
- ICPA taxwise fee protection 144 3
- Scoot 182 4
- Zero Rated VAT on New Building 152 2
- Tax code for Companies House fees 199 3
- G'day IPA-IFA 661 11
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,452 20
- VAT customer is registered in France, goods shipped to the UK 109 1
- Regaining my qualification 199 2
- Self-Assessment - NIC Exemption 235 2
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 230 2
- Auto enrolment 192 3
- Shareholder agreement 172 3
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 195 3
- Company Reorganisation 164 3
- Employee Loan 207 2
- IRIS - Personal Tax - 2013/14 - Page UKP2 464 15
- Statutory residence test - transit days 593 5
- CGT - Is a calculation required now? 149 1
- Skandia using wrong address 1,449
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 762
- Any views 696
- HMRC Employers Diary 522
- International interest certificate 423
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 388
- Sale of business 354
- NOVA 259
- Advertising services? 253
- IRIS Open Books problem 245