Now that January is over!
We been using the Revenue software for submission of Tax Returns.
However, we are now looking at other software, which would include the Capital Gains pages(!!) and Partnership Returns.
Another thing which would be nice would be software that you could set to file overnight, or in less busy periods.
At the moment, we are only looking at Self Assessment filing, but CT filing would be a bonus.
Any suggestions, please?
- Old CGT loss 105 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 292 6
- Start up allowance? 197 8
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 217 5
- Nominal Ledger of Company Accounts 242 10
- Share structures 99 5
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,236 37
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,072 19
- Surely not? 190 8
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 292 5
- Business rates consultancy 196 3
- AIA or IFA 307 3
- Capitalisation - Scanning Files 131 4
- Late Registration for VAT 304 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 569 8
- Are HMRC staff on early 494 7
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 179 2
- Tax on income from discretionary trust in SATR 197 9
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 867 13
- Reverse charge and EC sales list 114 2
- TheTax Donut 1,035
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 684
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 626
- Follower cases 491
- Limited company purchase of property 429
- Hive up 421
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 390
- corporate hierarchy 385
- LIVE chat, starting now 341
- Advice - 192