Now that January is over!
We been using the Revenue software for submission of Tax Returns.
However, we are now looking at other software, which would include the Capital Gains pages(!!) and Partnership Returns.
Another thing which would be nice would be software that you could set to file overnight, or in less busy periods.
At the moment, we are only looking at Self Assessment filing, but CT filing would be a bonus.
Any suggestions, please?
- Help Required 311 8
- Fastest Software 755 13
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 916 28
- What's in a name ? 279 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 220 4
- Dress code 113 4
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 219 7
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 419 15
- directors control and tax problems 142 4
- Bulk Invoicing 165 6
- What would you do in this situation? 525 12
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 144 3
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 232 2
- ATED Penalties 269 1
- late second payment on account 166 2
- US royalties 95 2
- Project being run jointly 136 2
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 182 2
- Sole trader mix up 304 4
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 751 6
- CTA study material 701
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 425
- Employment related securities question 267
- AIM Stocks and IHT 246
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 199
- Trust for Employee 187
- Expat pension contributions? 186
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 170
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 157
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 129