Now that January is over!
We been using the Revenue software for submission of Tax Returns.
However, we are now looking at other software, which would include the Capital Gains pages(!!) and Partnership Returns.
Another thing which would be nice would be software that you could set to file overnight, or in less busy periods.
At the moment, we are only looking at Self Assessment filing, but CT filing would be a bonus.
Any suggestions, please?
- VAT online filing exemptions 66 1
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,678 27
- Sole-trader renting commmercial property from himself & spouse. 276 6
- Child tax credits 198 4
- transitioning payroll 99 2
- Deduction from Salary 124 4
- Car leasing scheme 214 1
- One off meeting new client 1,358 12
- 12 Pay Problems 161 2
- PITA client 545 8
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 459 11
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 593 15
- Right to waive dividend 131 2
- Employed (by own company) and Self Employed - Tax Efficiency 127 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,434 34
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,745 29
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 137 2
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 348 9
- R&D tax credit claim 297 7
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 675 10
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 615
- Cancelled 358
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 339
- Cancelled 299
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 272
- Probiz 261
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 225
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 212
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 196
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 162