Now that January is over!
We been using the Revenue software for submission of Tax Returns.
However, we are now looking at other software, which would include the Capital Gains pages(!!) and Partnership Returns.
Another thing which would be nice would be software that you could set to file overnight, or in less busy periods.
At the moment, we are only looking at Self Assessment filing, but CT filing would be a bonus.
Any suggestions, please?
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,171 68
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 258 11
- Gift of property & improvements 93 2
- Error in past Corporate tax return 322 5
- VAT Invoice 103 4
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 786 32
- IHT and Swiss Property 110 1
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 193 3
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 153 7
- General tax book with planning 120 1
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 131 2
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 427 10
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 354 8
- Help with tax codes on Sage 240 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 175 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 255 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 157 4
- SA302's anyone?? 530 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,640 41
- Renting for military reasons 187 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,617
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 899
- International interest certificate 509
- NOVA 367
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 290
- Management expenses for investment company 262
- Bonus Bonds 260
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 171
- tax on apprenticeship income 170
- P11D benefit received by widow 148