Now that January is over!
We been using the Revenue software for submission of Tax Returns.
However, we are now looking at other software, which would include the Capital Gains pages(!!) and Partnership Returns.
Another thing which would be nice would be software that you could set to file overnight, or in less busy periods.
At the moment, we are only looking at Self Assessment filing, but CT filing would be a bonus.
Any suggestions, please?
- Error or mistake claims (as was) 89 1
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 799 17
- Partnership profit share - tax efficient for husband and wife 157 3
- Property scam victim 315 5
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 256 9
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 240 6
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 54 1
- Have i messed up? 748 11
- VAT on garage rent 130 8
- Are HMRC getting it right? 423 8
- 10 year debentures and CT 55 1
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 103 2
- Tasks for new trainees 147 3
- Obvious Question but if NOT registered for VAT EU refunds as under minimum amounts, what does an expense get recorded as for UK VAT return? 69 1
- COMPANY DIRECTOR 72 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 566 15
- Offshore insurance bonds 105 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,648 46
- Tax Returns, 2011-2012 260 6
- Aggressive HMRC 1,813 19
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,092
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 575
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 383
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 288
- Charge out rates in London? 242
- Interest on Loan to a Company 189
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 174
- Agent fees to sell business 163
- Alphabet shares 160
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 154