Now that January is over!
We been using the Revenue software for submission of Tax Returns.
However, we are now looking at other software, which would include the Capital Gains pages(!!) and Partnership Returns.
Another thing which would be nice would be software that you could set to file overnight, or in less busy periods.
At the moment, we are only looking at Self Assessment filing, but CT filing would be a bonus.
Any suggestions, please?
- cost of moving out for a few weeks 243 9
- Tax question about small group and how to set up 219 14
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 192 10
- Incorporation Relief 81 1
- What type of Trust? 138 3
- What is 'an asset' for A/A+B CGT? 125 5
- OBK 572 19
- Instant CPD offer 120 2
- Dividend in specie 113 2
- Investor exit 102 2
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 89 2
- Withholding Tax - Invoicing Ecuador 156 4
- Flat Rate Scheme - Joining date 76 1
- Auto-Enrolment 3,713 175
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,749 26
- Sage error message 149 2
- Partially exempt? 178 5
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 526 5
- Mileage claim 262 9
- Proof of Delivery 261 8
- Skandia using wrong address 464
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 269
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 264
- Employee rewards 256
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 216
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 208
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 207
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 190
- Etax Australian 165
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 152