Now that January is over!
We been using the Revenue software for submission of Tax Returns.
However, we are now looking at other software, which would include the Capital Gains pages(!!) and Partnership Returns.
Another thing which would be nice would be software that you could set to file overnight, or in less busy periods.
At the moment, we are only looking at Self Assessment filing, but CT filing would be a bonus.
Any suggestions, please?
- Not a question but made my day 298 5
- Microsoft One Drive 72 2
- Auto enrolment pension scheme set up 394 9
- EBT Self Assessment Return 245 1
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 581 14
- Repayment of Share Capital 347 7
- Is there a way around new dividend tax changes? 2,627 18
- Vat Exemption moving to a partnership 88 1
- Is it okay to make full time drivers self employed? 1,848 25
- Audacity 1,183 21
- 2014/15 Forms P11D and P11D(b) 218 1
- PPR ELECTION 240 7
- Unable to access Co House website 169 3
- Mother and son property ownership 503 2
- Late night meals self employed 278 1
- Winning clients from retiring accountant - ethics/morals 622 10
- VAN Benefit in Kind - Tax Code 154 1
- Builing a gin palace but wants to rent out for a year first 480 3
- PAYE variance 189 1
- Partnership VAT reg - also applies to partner's INDIVIDUAL income? 218 4
- NHS finance professionals 564
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 374
- Foreign Pension Contribution 341
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 323
- vat gross profit percentage margins 303
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 303
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 276
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 247
- Thinning income 225
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 199