Now that January is over!
We been using the Revenue software for submission of Tax Returns.
However, we are now looking at other software, which would include the Capital Gains pages(!!) and Partnership Returns.
Another thing which would be nice would be software that you could set to file overnight, or in less busy periods.
At the moment, we are only looking at Self Assessment filing, but CT filing would be a bonus.
Any suggestions, please?
- What rent was paid for income tax purposes? 54 1
- Who's going to the next Tick & Bash? 39 2
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 460 13
- CGT history of shares 183 4
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 146 5
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 189 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 336 6
- CGT on sale of let property 127 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 187 2
- how do i get UTR 148 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 93 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 241 3
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 141 1
- Your comments please 317 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 197 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 134 2
- EIS 199 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 136 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 118 2
- Transfer of Software to sister company 132 1
- Moving away from CCH software 969
- QROP pension input amounts 453
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 398
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 384
- fraud 306
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 284
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 246
- Construction CIS LLP Company 231
- EPS and CIS deductions 225
- Out of time or not? 212