Now that January is over!
We been using the Revenue software for submission of Tax Returns.
However, we are now looking at other software, which would include the Capital Gains pages(!!) and Partnership Returns.
Another thing which would be nice would be software that you could set to file overnight, or in less busy periods.
At the moment, we are only looking at Self Assessment filing, but CT filing would be a bonus.
Any suggestions, please?
- Clothing 21 1
- Director drawings 306 29
- Childcare voucher schemes 70 4
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 111 3
- Reporting foreign income in Self-Assessment Tax Return 122 3
- IRIS opentax login problems?! 296 2
- What sectors to target? 163 7
- Adding employers clients on LinkedIn 77 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 237 11
- Charitable Company's Accounts 83 2
- client can't/won't pay 1,859 40
- Interest Relief 160 5
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 504 28
- What is the treatment of gains on sale of Options granted in Belgium 48 1
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 1,592 54
- Rental losses 124 3
- Should i tell HMRC 1,579 14
- Has anyone experience of BPRA? 149 3
- 31 Jan Procrastination Question: Computer Monitors 237 8
- Carrying forward self employment losses 182 8
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 900
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 599
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 571
- Latest phishing scam 525
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 372
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 338
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 278
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 197
- Capital allowances in first basis period 179
- Sabbatical payments 171