Obtaining book-keeping /accounts prep work ?
I am just starting up offering accounting and taxation services for sole traders / small businesses and I have been advised that as a means of establishing business, to get me going, I should contact accountants within my area enquiring about the possibility of doing some freelance work for them. Is this an acceptable way of generating business ?
I have no intention of using this as a means of taking clients as it would not be acceptable and I would imagine that I would enter some kind of agreement with the accountant to prevent this any way.
I wouldn't be using this as my only means of gaining work as I have other plans for marketing my business, but starting from scratch as I am, I need to start somewhere !
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Any offers of the freelancing work even more so !
My email is : email@example.com
- Inheritance tax 237 13
- s.755 ITA 2007 Gains on transactions in land 63 1
- Accountant software 298 8
- HMRC SPAM AGAIN 133 3
- No Prrof of Posting of Tax Return sent by Post 441 14
- Illegal dividends and prior year accounts errors 134 4
- Which software for practice books? 332 12
- Enquiry charge out rates - benchmarking 133 3
- A previous partnership, a dispute and their conduct now 275 6
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 110 5
- Tax residence 93 2
- Company Car Purchased in Name of Director 136 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,663 33
- Accountant Pays Clients Tax 458 7
- Can pre-registration vat be reclaimed? 234 4
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 1,894 22
- Mileage and Corportation Tax 110 1
- Renting property to yourself 331 8
- Definition of "Ultimate Controlling Party" FRS 8 388 16
- register as self employed? 147 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 650
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 486
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 451
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 278
- How to format a stock book 236
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 196
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 190
- Tax efficient holding company structure 179
- Investment property company accounts template 165
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 163