Obtaining book-keeping /accounts prep work ?
I am just starting up offering accounting and taxation services for sole traders / small businesses and I have been advised that as a means of establishing business, to get me going, I should contact accountants within my area enquiring about the possibility of doing some freelance work for them. Is this an acceptable way of generating business ?
I have no intention of using this as a means of taking clients as it would not be acceptable and I would imagine that I would enter some kind of agreement with the accountant to prevent this any way.
I wouldn't be using this as my only means of gaining work as I have other plans for marketing my business, but starting from scratch as I am, I need to start somewhere !
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Any offers of the freelancing work even more so !
My email is : email@example.com
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 990 31
- Drop Down Boxes 217 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 13,616 504
- Any other payroll providers transferring from Sage to Moneysoft? 124 1
- Does anyone use quotation software? 573 8
- help needed with rti paye please 122 3
- Cash injection by shareholder 847 9
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 405 11
- Can't read my handwriting 798 19
- Undeclared rental income 399 7
- Home Use Costs in Company Accounts ? 329 7
- Sick pay 237 6
- Directors self assessment 163 2
- Employer's Helpline 217 1
- Employment Allowance Incorrectly Claimed for Domestic Payroll 114 2
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 190 1
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,765 70
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 1,090 8
- Penalties for an amended p35 (2012/13) 142 2
- 2 sole traders merging to become a limited company what do they need? 324 10
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,411
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 540
- National Insurance 439
- Non Resident 328
- Hands on experience of Digita 259
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 250
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 166
- Umbrella pay services 144
- VAT on ESS via Apple, Google, Nokia - 123
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 121