13digit tax ref or utr on ct600
Tick box greyed out preventing change to reconciliation status
Capital Gains Tax on Title Transfer
starting a career in my mid 30's in accounting..
For a sole trader, is it a requirement for the bank account used for business to be an actual busine
Regarding bills, expenses, receipts and claims.
Starting new business as a 2nd income, but am I better off being a Ltd company?
Can late filing penalties be imposed on an individual who had not registered for PAYE in the year in
What has changed? Crie de couer.
Cancel VAT registration?
My husband has been working as a painter-decorator for a while
Would you prefer HMRC not to collect tax due through your PAYE tax code?
Client has taken high dividends from his company in 2013-14 and wants to retrospectively declare the
Business making exempt supplies is being charged VAT on a property it wants to purchase
Is there any reason or need to spend a lot of time going through hundreds of expenses from before t
Need recommendation for debt collector
85532 questions and 353790 replies from 27837 members
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,048 54
- PRR 109 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 429 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 446 7
- Which tax box 169 2
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 93 2
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 105 1
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 68 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 194 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 196 6
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,427 423
- References for clients 159 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 120 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 71 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 306 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 98 5
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 282 1
- corp tax software 305 5
- Opening start-up business bank accounts 211 3
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 575 24
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,293
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 459
- National Insurance 358
- Non Resident 274
- Franchise income and costs 250
- Hands on experience of Digita 208
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 162
- Employer's Helpline 154
- employment capital allowances 149
- CIS paid under reg 9 133