Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes?
Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B.
Transferring DLA between Directors
I have a Polish client resident in the UK, Polish income where is it taxed?
So it is right that contractors can still claim for travel and subsistence?
Special treatment of owned house whilst holding a lease with tied accomidation
Client claims he is entitled to a £100 a day allowance.
Will the new £5K dividend allowance benefit me?
Practical min % shares for tenant in common
HMRC says no need to register for PAYE
Late EPS & final submission problems
According to Moneysoft
Does a loss offset bewteeen 2 self employments reduce class 4 NI?
Stuck on in-between year
HMRC won’t agree to striking off
Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting
Should we mention (or should we not) that someone has a criminal conviction when writing to a new ac
Why oh why can't the online filing CT600 just ignore £1-2 rounding errors?
Are you good with numbers
97949 questions and 429991 replies from 33376 members
- CGT and primary residence 107 1
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 406 10
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 719 19
- Marriage Allowance 196 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,088 12
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 355 4
- S455 and February year ends 254 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,247 32
- HMRC having technical difficulties 814 18
- Closing down loss-making company 417 5
- S.455 Tax again 270 3
- New Build 328 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 370 4
- Mortgage Reference 779 10
- RTI offline? 180 1
- Right To Manage Company 271 4
- Day allowance working in Qatar 166 1
- Giving shares away 333 6
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 633 5
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 284 5