13digit tax ref or utr on ct600
Tick box greyed out preventing change to reconciliation status
Capital Gains Tax on Title Transfer
starting a career in my mid 30's in accounting..
For a sole trader, is it a requirement for the bank account used for business to be an actual busine
Regarding bills, expenses, receipts and claims.
Starting new business as a 2nd income, but am I better off being a Ltd company?
Can late filing penalties be imposed on an individual who had not registered for PAYE in the year in
What has changed? Crie de couer.
Cancel VAT registration?
My husband has been working as a painter-decorator for a while
Would you prefer HMRC not to collect tax due through your PAYE tax code?
Client has taken high dividends from his company in 2013-14 and wants to retrospectively declare the
Business making exempt supplies is being charged VAT on a property it wants to purchase
Is there any reason or need to spend a lot of time going through hundreds of expenses from before t
85533 questions and 353812 replies from 27838 members
- PRR 212 12
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 183 4
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,087 55
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 149 3
- Cash injection by shareholder 74 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,458 424
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 258 7
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 285 4
- corp tax software 342 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 436 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 459 7
- Which tax box 181 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 106 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 225 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 203 6
- References for clients 195 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 145 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 111 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 315 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 140 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,296
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 461
- National Insurance 359
- Non Resident 277
- Franchise income and costs 254
- Hands on experience of Digita 208
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 168
- Employer's Helpline 158
- employment capital allowances 150
- CIS paid under reg 9 140