Are you good with numbers
Can the band be adjusted?
Where on SATR do I claim unused pension allowance?
asset being bought for £20000 + vat, but debt o/s is £10000
Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner)
Posting invoices with balance brought forward
Share Holding - Held Over Gains
There doesnt seem to be any guidance on this anywhere (yet).
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement
Has anyone else had this happen?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Finance lease van was stolen - how to account for it?
97914 questions and 429825 replies from 33361 members
- Xerocon 2016 1,138 31
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 747 17
- Website Content 12 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,261 46
- Mortgage Reference 448 5
- Personal Tax 593 12
- New Build 124 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 97 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 122 1
- USA Tax Query 268 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 414 5
- last minute request 619 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 316 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 351 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,716 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 977 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 392 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 632 18
- Corrupt Excel File 695 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 2,009 43