OnLine CPD Training - Tolleys or CCH?
Considering use of online CPD and have looked at both Tolleys and CCH.
Research on both web sites show.
- Tolley - 40 hours per year.
- CCH - 24 hours per year.
Tolleys is more expensive, but not hugely so and quantity is not always better than quality.
I'd appreciate any feedback from members who have used either or both products on, the quality of the training, the breadth and relevance of topics covered and anything else they may find relevant.
Thanks in Advance for your comments.
- What expenses to claim for painter/decorator working from home base 35 1
- ICAS GPPM 74 1
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 106 2
- Payroll 232 7
- Buying fees 679 5
- IHT Query 439 11
- Audit and paypal balances 174 7
- Missing C79 153 5
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 488 16
- VAT margin scheme 268 14
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 301 8
- How to walk away without questions 2,728 17
- Takeover of Annual PAYE scheme 124 2
- Get it off your chest 251 4
- Directors bonus 154 2
- Auto Enrolment specialist service provider 107 1
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 283 3
- HMRC Unpaid Debt Collector 263 5
- do you receive fewer phone calls than some years back because of emails 179 3
- break even point 1,120 33
- Possible Partnership? 556
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 553
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 481
- New Fangled Penalties 354
- Clubs and Taxable Income 293
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 277
- Loans to other companies 219
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 212
- Outsource Data Entry 179
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 179