OnLine CPD Training - Tolleys or CCH?
Considering use of online CPD and have looked at both Tolleys and CCH.
Research on both web sites show.
- Tolley - 40 hours per year.
- CCH - 24 hours per year.
Tolleys is more expensive, but not hugely so and quantity is not always better than quality.
I'd appreciate any feedback from members who have used either or both products on, the quality of the training, the breadth and relevance of topics covered and anything else they may find relevant.
Thanks in Advance for your comments.
- Which tax returns can I submit? 121 3
- HMRC property income enquiry 429 10
- How much does the company pay 787 34
- Proof of identification 87 2
- Anyone else still working this week? 438 14
- When to provide S419 tax in the accounts 119 4
- Sole Trader change of accounting date 115 1
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 291 5
- Using home as clients registered address 204 4
- Childcare vouchers 364 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 85 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 82 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 73 1
- two business from one premises 183 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 57 1
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 243 4
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 359 4
- Merry Christmas 142 2
- THEATRE SHOW - HIRE - VAT PAYABLE ON TICKET SALES 99 3
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 1,106 12
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 508
- corporate hierarchy 476
- Advice - 326
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 276
- WWOOFers 265
- The booking.com con 249
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 246
- Cocaine anyone? 232
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 224
- UK State pension paid in NZ 177