OnLine CPD Training - Tolleys or CCH?
Considering use of online CPD and have looked at both Tolleys and CCH.
Research on both web sites show.
- Tolley - 40 hours per year.
- CCH - 24 hours per year.
Tolleys is more expensive, but not hugely so and quantity is not always better than quality.
I'd appreciate any feedback from members who have used either or both products on, the quality of the training, the breadth and relevance of topics covered and anything else they may find relevant.
Thanks in Advance for your comments.
- Data Protection and emailing documents 1,092 16
- UK Tax Treatment of Finance Lease Payments 71 1
- Can I zero rate the VAT? 15 1
- Taxfiler V's BTC 584 23
- Goods Purchased for Rental 478 28
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,970 25
- Does anyone have a formula to compare employment to self-employment rates? 414 8
- accounts & tax software for small accountancy firms 741 25
- Valuation of business 298 5
- CGT implications for gift of shares to connected person 148 7
- Dividend Payments 402 10
- I.d for vat registration 165 7
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 129 4
- builder's 'cost only' job 163 1
- Myfirmsapp 626 13
- Filing past due corporation tax returns 279 1
- Completing Self-Assessment for a Director of Owner Managed Business 180 3
- CIS Deductions 137 2
- SA302's anyone?? 2,692 40
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 173 3
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,009
- International interest certificate 588
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 512
- NOVA 470
- Bonus Bonds 355
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 333
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 257
- Payment for Promotional Samples 227
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 222
- Quickbooks 2015 152