OnLine CPD Training - Tolleys or CCH?
Considering use of online CPD and have looked at both Tolleys and CCH.
Research on both web sites show.
- Tolley - 40 hours per year.
- CCH - 24 hours per year.
Tolleys is more expensive, but not hugely so and quantity is not always better than quality.
I'd appreciate any feedback from members who have used either or both products on, the quality of the training, the breadth and relevance of topics covered and anything else they may find relevant.
Thanks in Advance for your comments.
- Jobs after completing ACCA 95 2
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 571 11
- are these allowable deductions? 92 1
- Just another average day trying to deal with HMRC 1,640 20
- Seeking advice: Director's claim to money 135 3
- Laptop help needed I bought the wrong operating system 557 12
- HMRC AND BAD ORGANIZATION 65 1
- Option To Tax - VAT on residential sales? 56 1
- Companies Made Simple - I guess they don't want our business any more 400 6
- SEIS: is it ok for co to spend money before the shares are issued? 129 3
- Can Guernsey company have same name as mine 413 7
- Schedule A losses 148 1
- Identify cost savings 168 3
- Member meet up 1 October in London 298 7
- Only pref shares. Does it matter 185 5
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 828 1
- Fees 781 8
- P11D & tax return 281 10
- Freelance/Employee 921 22
- VAT on children's clothing 183 4
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 438
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 391
- Electric Car 332
- S222 Charge 267
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 240
- AIA 212
- IP trans to holding company 209
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 203
- Car used both in a partnership and sole trader business - how to claim capital allowances? 170
- Career advice needed regarding accouting systems analysis 157