OnLine CPD Training - Tolleys or CCH?
Considering use of online CPD and have looked at both Tolleys and CCH.
Research on both web sites show.
- Tolley - 40 hours per year.
- CCH - 24 hours per year.
Tolleys is more expensive, but not hugely so and quantity is not always better than quality.
I'd appreciate any feedback from members who have used either or both products on, the quality of the training, the breadth and relevance of topics covered and anything else they may find relevant.
Thanks in Advance for your comments.
- Furniture Rental Business 112 3
- What are options for non CA firm 1,811 30
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 257 3
- Real names 1,273 38
- Dissolve a Ltd Company - How much do you charge? 425 8
- Accounting for VAT on an EU Acquisition 119 1
- first year company tax return for a limited company 214 5
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 116 1
- Expenses Apps 166 2
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 182 4
- Quick Easy Quote 260 4
- Solicitor accounts 95 1
- Unallocated client money 255 7
- change of office address 151 4
- Hive up - accounting and notes to financial statements 239 3
- Incorporation Relief 145 4
- Letting income or partnership income? 121 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 362 4
- Client Death 565 9
- Accounts formation/ speculative advertising 202 4
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 606
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 493
- Sorry ignore me 385
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 367
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 282
- Cancelled 247
- Cancelled 222
- Bartercard 177
- C79 Discrepancy 175
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 164