OnLine CPD Training - Tolleys or CCH?
Considering use of online CPD and have looked at both Tolleys and CCH.
Research on both web sites show.
- Tolley - 40 hours per year.
- CCH - 24 hours per year.
Tolleys is more expensive, but not hugely so and quantity is not always better than quality.
I'd appreciate any feedback from members who have used either or both products on, the quality of the training, the breadth and relevance of topics covered and anything else they may find relevant.
Thanks in Advance for your comments.
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,276 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 895 37
- Second Limited Company 73 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 472 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 284 8
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 125 2
- Probate services 361 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 451 20
- trading losses allowable? 751 14
- Tax Fines - HMRC 776 12
- Post AAT? 657 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 107 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 193 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,629 37
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,503 24
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 132 3
- Sage accounts help 122 1
- Community Faux Pas 826 25
- AAT before CIMA? 145 1
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 112 3