OnLine CPD Training - Tolleys or CCH?
Considering use of online CPD and have looked at both Tolleys and CCH.
Research on both web sites show.
- Tolley - 40 hours per year.
- CCH - 24 hours per year.
Tolleys is more expensive, but not hugely so and quantity is not always better than quality.
I'd appreciate any feedback from members who have used either or both products on, the quality of the training, the breadth and relevance of topics covered and anything else they may find relevant.
Thanks in Advance for your comments.
- *Urgent pls advise * filing dormant accounts to Companies House 244 14
- Website development costs - tax and accounting treatment 158 2
- MAAT signing off ACCA PER? 219 2
- Amazon - digital book sales 155 1
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 324 11
- tax insider 269 4
- Builder Gifted Deposit and capital gains 404 13
- Auto-Enrolment 170 3
- Annual subs 141 2
- Statement of Earnings, no P45 132 2
- Expenses paid by director (the owner) 161 2
- Mileage and Self Assessment 133 1
- ICAEW professional subscription and tax implications 187 4
- CGT Relief on Share Sale in LTD company 317 5
- Problems filing paper copies of accounts / computations with HMRC 484 9
- Payroll Manager not reoprting properly 302 7
- Directors remuneration declared after year end PAYE/NIC 596 25
- Advice please on best way forward 418 6
- I received penalty as I didn't submit full payment submission (fps), how to correct it? 317 2
- Related party loan write-off - justification for treatment 359 7
- Skandia using wrong address 1,400
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 719
- Any views 657
- HMRC Employers Diary 489
- International interest certificate 408
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 363
- Sale of business 307
- NOVA 220
- IR35 & Managed Service Companies 215
- Advertising services? 214