OnLine CPD Training - Tolleys or CCH?
Considering use of online CPD and have looked at both Tolleys and CCH.
Research on both web sites show.
- Tolley - 40 hours per year.
- CCH - 24 hours per year.
Tolleys is more expensive, but not hugely so and quantity is not always better than quality.
I'd appreciate any feedback from members who have used either or both products on, the quality of the training, the breadth and relevance of topics covered and anything else they may find relevant.
Thanks in Advance for your comments.
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 776 18
- Help with HMRC investigation 347 7
- SMP reclaimable by employer 160 4
- Yorkshire Day 63 3
- Incorporated when they should not have 359 11
- Directors pay adjustment from 1k to the magic 833.33 52 1
- Accountancy Career 392 6
- Employee and subcontractor 144 2
- calculation DTR restriction 120 2
- R&D tax credit claim 566 8
- Agent help line - long queues? 77 2
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,755 40
- Is it possible to run/own a UK based business, as a resident of Italy? 148 2
- What are options for non CA firm 3,080 66
- Accounts Software 274 10
- Company Director In Prison 521 12
- Flat rate VAT 181 3
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 2,431 23
- Deduction from Salary 874 23
- National insurance contributions 132 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 687
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 541
- Cancelled 431
- Cancelled 366
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 364
- Probiz 339
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 331
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 245
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 219
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 206