OnLine CPD Training - Tolleys or CCH?
Considering use of online CPD and have looked at both Tolleys and CCH.
Research on both web sites show.
- Tolley - 40 hours per year.
- CCH - 24 hours per year.
Tolleys is more expensive, but not hugely so and quantity is not always better than quality.
I'd appreciate any feedback from members who have used either or both products on, the quality of the training, the breadth and relevance of topics covered and anything else they may find relevant.
Thanks in Advance for your comments.
- CIC accounts submission 50 3
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 575 20
- Deduction from net or gross pay? 45 2
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 196 5
- Know it alls (who don't) 408 11
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 407 9
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 258 11
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,488 44
- What does it mean?? 460 12
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 1,035 13
- RTI error - two of the same employer - what to do 229 4
- VAT & Landlords 206 6
- Make an adjustment to profits chargeable to class 4 nic 101 2
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 170 5
- Tax advice person/business 250 2
- Moneysoft Payroll Windows 8.1 Woes - Help! 725 15
- Extraction of Factory from Trading Company and Leaseback 103 3
- Loan write off by Company 102 2
- Late P45 145 2
- Auto enrolment and husband & Wife companies 428 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,562
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 860
- International interest certificate 475
- NOVA 332
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 245
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 234
- Management expenses for investment company 223
- Bonus Bonds 216
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 203
- Check my logic on this please? 186