OnLine CPD Training - Tolleys or CCH?
Considering use of online CPD and have looked at both Tolleys and CCH.
Research on both web sites show.
- Tolley - 40 hours per year.
- CCH - 24 hours per year.
Tolleys is more expensive, but not hugely so and quantity is not always better than quality.
I'd appreciate any feedback from members who have used either or both products on, the quality of the training, the breadth and relevance of topics covered and anything else they may find relevant.
Thanks in Advance for your comments.
- FRS 102 and loans from a director 337 2
- Tax relief on investmement in holding company 24 1
- Pension Contributions Relief 153 7
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) 176 13
- CIS 202 7
- VAT1 Form- Question 7 145 6
- Professional Indemnity Insurance 640 18
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,479 7
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,882 356
- Lexis Nexis 3 Month Cancellation Notice 153 3
- How to cancel a partnership registration for self assessment 183 9
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 387 11
- UTR reallocated by HMRC 331 5
- Sportman claiming for training kit 360 8
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 1,168 21
- Would Director's dividends on non-voting C shares risk being classed as "earnings" for NIC purposes? 346 4
- Why Shoebuy Coupon Shopping Made Easy With These Expert Tips? 200 5
- Accountancy packages for FRS 102 170 4
- Penalties for non-filing of EC Sales List 153 2
- PAYE 125 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,210
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 418
- National Insurance 322
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 318
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 263
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 245
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 237
- Non Resident 235
- Franchise income and costs 215
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 214