OnLine CPD Training - Tolleys or CCH?
Considering use of online CPD and have looked at both Tolleys and CCH.
Research on both web sites show.
- Tolley - 40 hours per year.
- CCH - 24 hours per year.
Tolleys is more expensive, but not hugely so and quantity is not always better than quality.
I'd appreciate any feedback from members who have used either or both products on, the quality of the training, the breadth and relevance of topics covered and anything else they may find relevant.
Thanks in Advance for your comments.
- Buying a horse?? 100 5
- Audit 280 8
- Awkward IP 1,343 14
- Capital allowances on a 3G Pitch 122 6
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 770 20
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 474 7
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 609 18
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 754 22
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,002 11
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 1,111 12
- LLP members transfer to limited companies. 128 1
- carry back of gift aid 190 3
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 305 8
- What's in a name ? 1,052 8
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 922 10
- Negligible value - JJB Sports 243 1
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 567 11
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 250 3
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 421 6
- Potentially dodgy client 482 3
- CTA study material 790
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 486
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 431
- Employment related securities question 314
- AIM Stocks and IHT 293
- Expat pension contributions? 272
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 265
- Trust for Employee 249
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 208
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 154