OnLine CPD Training - Tolleys or CCH?
Considering use of online CPD and have looked at both Tolleys and CCH.
Research on both web sites show.
- Tolley - 40 hours per year.
- CCH - 24 hours per year.
Tolleys is more expensive, but not hugely so and quantity is not always better than quality.
I'd appreciate any feedback from members who have used either or both products on, the quality of the training, the breadth and relevance of topics covered and anything else they may find relevant.
Thanks in Advance for your comments.
- Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common? 181 4
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 298 6
- Charge out rates in London? 157 2
- Accounting jobs in the UK 55 1
- Negative retained earnings & Dividends 111 3
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 514 15
- pre letting expenses 146 2
- Expat working back in UK 94 3
- Are contractor travel expenses 81 1
- Who owns SAGE Data? 401 8
- Audit Exemption new rules 273 6
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 98 3
- change of paye software 509 13
- Which software for practice books? 465 19
- Several employments - large tax bill remaining 240 4
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 529 2
- share capital calculation 273 14
- Dispensation pointless ? 216 3
- Renting property to yourself 460 12
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,985 51
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 736
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 475
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 289
- How to format a stock book 252
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 206
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 202
- Tax efficient holding company structure 190
- Investment property company accounts template 185
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 178
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 163