OnLine CPD Training - Tolleys or CCH?
Considering use of online CPD and have looked at both Tolleys and CCH.
Research on both web sites show.
- Tolley - 40 hours per year.
- CCH - 24 hours per year.
Tolleys is more expensive, but not hugely so and quantity is not always better than quality.
I'd appreciate any feedback from members who have used either or both products on, the quality of the training, the breadth and relevance of topics covered and anything else they may find relevant.
Thanks in Advance for your comments.
- Anybody still doing returns? 636 27
- Change to PAYE TAX CODE 52 5
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 144 7
- Parent and subsidiary... 35 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 333 16
- Designated sole Residence 115 2
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 698 15
- Anyone know what this is? 180 6
- HMRC filing meltdown? 870 27
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 469 7
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 250 9
- no utr 264 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,105 49
- Director drawings 598 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 280 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 79 1
- Capital Loss 113 3
- LLP formed in 2013 95 1
- Clothing 482 11
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 178 7
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 950
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 665
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 620
- Latest phishing scam 596
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 434
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 323
- Scratch Head 260
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 246
- Sabbatical payments 213
- Negligible Value Claim 194