OnLine CPD Training - Tolleys or CCH?
Considering use of online CPD and have looked at both Tolleys and CCH.
Research on both web sites show.
- Tolley - 40 hours per year.
- CCH - 24 hours per year.
Tolleys is more expensive, but not hugely so and quantity is not always better than quality.
I'd appreciate any feedback from members who have used either or both products on, the quality of the training, the breadth and relevance of topics covered and anything else they may find relevant.
Thanks in Advance for your comments.
- Setting up a practice 168 3
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 625 17
- Stamp Duty 281 4
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 220 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,766 21
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 456 5
- Incorporation of gp practise 167 1
- Love is in the air 415 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 251 9
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,010 46
- Very large share capital by mistake 328 3
- Client Paperwork Retention? 550 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 561 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 329 4
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 347 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 381 9
- Reimbursing director travel costs 433 6
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 451 8
- Sage 50 VAT Return 279 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 526 1
- DTA tie-breaker issue 295
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 281
- CGT for NOn UK residents 278
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 274
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 249
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 236
- Apprenticeship Levy 232
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 219
- Capital Gains personal representatives 219
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 193