OnLine CPD Training - Tolleys or CCH?
Considering use of online CPD and have looked at both Tolleys and CCH.
Research on both web sites show.
- Tolley - 40 hours per year.
- CCH - 24 hours per year.
Tolleys is more expensive, but not hugely so and quantity is not always better than quality.
I'd appreciate any feedback from members who have used either or both products on, the quality of the training, the breadth and relevance of topics covered and anything else they may find relevant.
Thanks in Advance for your comments.
- Electronic v printed payslips 186 3
- Directors Remuneration 2014/15 and NIC Allowance and Excel Spreadsheet 336 5
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 720 7
- Moving from Moneysoft to another payroll product 165 3
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,416 50
- Fee protection 1,005 20
- Is anyone using micro entity accounts 786 12
- Received a CIS invoice 102 2
- Payroll Software Recommendations 126 3
- PPR Sanity Check 85 1
- saturday staff 177 1
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 466 3
- Employee becoming shareholder - can salary be reduced with compensating dividends? 156 2
- Incorporation and goodwill 188 3
- Can a small company buy a painting as an investment? 301 3
- Industrial & Provident Societies 382 3
- Self assesment losses 378 9
- Disposal of an opted property 213 3
- Payroll systems 460 7
- View on Absolute Accounts Integrated vs PTP vs IRIS 198 3
- Xtuple 573
- Qtac payroll for bureau 395
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 347
- Domain name sale and limited company 244
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 221
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 216
- Tax on damages received 193
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 187
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 156
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 150