OnLine CPD Training - Tolleys or CCH?
Considering use of online CPD and have looked at both Tolleys and CCH.
Research on both web sites show.
- Tolley - 40 hours per year.
- CCH - 24 hours per year.
Tolleys is more expensive, but not hugely so and quantity is not always better than quality.
I'd appreciate any feedback from members who have used either or both products on, the quality of the training, the breadth and relevance of topics covered and anything else they may find relevant.
Thanks in Advance for your comments.
- The stupidity continues 459 18
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 161 5
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 87 1
- transactions after account have been closed 102 3
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,318 25
- New Employers Helpline 184 4
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 175 3
- Software recommendations 244 1
- Share transfer question 361 17
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 298 7
- qualifying for 1/9th tax credit on foreign dividend 159 2
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,409 19
- Overlap relief 751 19
- What is IRIS World like? 352 8
- Pension contributions 369 10
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 490 11
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 184 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 477 9
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 268 8
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 206 1
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 437
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 431
- WIP Software 294
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 288
- No payroll scheme in place 231
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 228
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 205
- Is there anything wrong with this? 199
- Small Part Disposal of Property 182
- Uncommercial property business 176