OnLine CPD Training - Tolleys or CCH?
Considering use of online CPD and have looked at both Tolleys and CCH.
Research on both web sites show.
- Tolley - 40 hours per year.
- CCH - 24 hours per year.
Tolleys is more expensive, but not hugely so and quantity is not always better than quality.
I'd appreciate any feedback from members who have used either or both products on, the quality of the training, the breadth and relevance of topics covered and anything else they may find relevant.
Thanks in Advance for your comments.
- I have a pain 727 7
- Enforcing A CCJ 23 1
- Employment allowance and sage instant payroll 111 1
- Should a company include comparative disclosures when no current year balances? 39 2
- Shouldn't have filed accounts? 376 8
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 453 15
- convert directors loan account to share capital 207 7
- non resident receiving UK dividends 95 1
- Need to upgrade from Sage 50 but to what? 199 1
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 289 6
- P11d error 439 10
- Audit Required 160 4
- Audit Report Query 79 1
- Value pricing 320 12
- company secretarial software 173 3
- Undeclared Self Employment 1,637 13
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,805 27
- Tax repayment for 2013-14 217 3
- Elective DeductionsModel 77 1
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 193 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 737
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 503
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 355
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 344
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 267
- VAT on Gaming Machines 219
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 204
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 191
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 181
- Director Loan account operation 154