Online filing for SA returns ' do I need software ?
I am a sole practitioner, and normally prepare in the region of 100 SA returns each year using PTP Tax Return software. I am considering moving over to online filing for 2005/06 returns, but don't really know much about it.
PTP sell software for this at £99 per year ' is this worth the money ? Do I really need this software to enable me to file online ?
I would be grateful to receive any help / guidance AND recommendations.
- Missing tax return 322 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 299 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 120 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,043 30
- Inflation and fees 1,366 24
- Sage Priority Support 167 3
- incorrect old p60 303 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 183 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 823 24
- Micro-entity accounts 203 1
- Related party disclosure 200 3
- Company reconstruction 131 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 230 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 141 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 168 1
- Advice please! 409 2
- VAT on new builds 184 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 143 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 384 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,989 28