Online VAT Return - problems with printing a copy return
I've just submitted my January VAT Return and have gone to print a copy for my records only to find that all of my previous online filing history has been lost, including the return I've just filed!
Has anyone else encountered this problem and had a successful outcome?
HMRC are saying that this is a known problem with their PDF reports - If it's a known issue then why has no warning of this issue been posted?
- Missing tax return 320 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 289 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 117 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,043 30
- Inflation and fees 1,365 24
- Sage Priority Support 167 3
- incorrect old p60 302 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 181 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 822 24
- Micro-entity accounts 198 1
- Related party disclosure 199 3
- Company reconstruction 131 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 230 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 141 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 166 1
- Advice please! 409 2
- VAT on new builds 183 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 143 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 383 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,989 28