Online VAT Return - problems with printing a copy return
I've just submitted my January VAT Return and have gone to print a copy for my records only to find that all of my previous online filing history has been lost, including the return I've just filed!
Has anyone else encountered this problem and had a successful outcome?
HMRC are saying that this is a known problem with their PDF reports - If it's a known issue then why has no warning of this issue been posted?
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,010 17
- VAT on Security Services to Foreign Companies. 83 3
- NHS England and the Off Payroll Worker Team 123 3
- Do accountants work at home? 636 13
- I used to think HMRC contact lines couldnt get any worse................ 325 5
- Summer festivals! 209 5
- Can I pay into a pension? 173 3
- The Accountancy Party: What’s in your manifesto? 178 4
- Personal Expenses 212 5
- Furnished Holiday Lets & VAT 152 6
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 471 10
- Accountants Qualifications 296 3
- SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS 86 1
- US Company charging VAT. How to account 167 2
- PPR for transferee spouse 85 1
- Rogue Accountant 3,967 58
- Where has Portia gone? 6,232 120
- How to introduce funds in to a Limited by guarantee company 88 1
- ER Relief 120 2
- 'Workers' for AE purposes 131 1