Online VAT Return - problems with printing a copy return
I've just submitted my January VAT Return and have gone to print a copy for my records only to find that all of my previous online filing history has been lost, including the return I've just filed!
Has anyone else encountered this problem and had a successful outcome?
HMRC are saying that this is a known problem with their PDF reports - If it's a known issue then why has no warning of this issue been posted?
- Community Faux Pas 292 15
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 277 5
- check v enquiry v discovery 134 2
- Amend a 2010/11 return 269 4
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,298 23
- Owner director gym membership 220 6
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 175 6
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,832 34
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,504 36
- Tax Fines - HMRC 589 8
- Practical experience 684 13
- Has this payroll data been created retrospectively? 156 2
- Autumn statement predictions 821 9
- Travelling expenses 161 3
- Exemption from CGT 448 12
- J10 - stock transfer form 99 2
- Post AAT? 453 1
- Do I need to register for VAT 210 11
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 132 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 708 28