Opening Sage File received from client
I am not a regular Sage user. I only use Sage when I have to.
One of my new client emailed me thier Sage file. I try and open the file on Sage through restore. I am not able to open the file. I get the following message:
The data is from unsupported version of the programme. It is not possible to convert the data directly.
Is there a way round this?
- Suitable software 276
- SAP Refresher Course 211
- SMP advanced funding 201
- HR / Payroll 191
- Expenses 167
- Rebate commission & professional fees? 156
- RTI doubling up Employees NI! 125
- IHT and settlor interested trust 119
- List of international shareholders 117
- Business Premises Renovation Allowances 90
- LLP V's Normal Partnership 90
- Sample subcontract agreement 86
- Resign from Job and Left UK 86
- Group accounts template wanted 77
- tax on gain of foriegn currency 64
- Rental on termination of long term lease 60