Orbit Accounts or Xero?
We are looking to invest in some 'cloud' accounts software that our clients can use. We want it to be simple, reliable and user friendly. The two that have made the shortlist as Xero and Orbit and I was just wondering what experiences any other practices have had in using these.
Any comments you have would be appreciated!
- Xerocon 2016 1,029 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,194 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 248 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 272 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 608 12
- Personal Tax 511 11
- USA Tax Query 185 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,665 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 947 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 308 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 604 18
- Corrupt Excel File 675 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 356 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,983 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 420 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 185 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 359 4
- last minute request 530 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,259 46