Orbit Accounts or Xero?
We are looking to invest in some 'cloud' accounts software that our clients can use. We want it to be simple, reliable and user friendly. The two that have made the shortlist as Xero and Orbit and I was just wondering what experiences any other practices have had in using these.
Any comments you have would be appreciated!
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 302
- Set up a company pension 256
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 225
- HMRC Lost PAYE Clients 195
- Where's our 10%? 192
- Driving sales growth 191
- RTI Fees 190
- EIS 183
- Regiatration of a Trust 181
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 179
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 161
- Break up basis accounting 158
- Inorporation using S165 gift relief 158
- Best structure 156
- Mortgage application for intending director. 151
- CIS late registration 150
- Property owned privately 149
- Forms P11D[b] and Payment Slips 143
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 136
- Companies in administration - Bad debt and VAT 130