Outlook and auto-filling address fields
Outlook 2002 seems to auto-fill the address fields from any recent email address that it has seen, rather than the email addresses in my contacts file.
The problem with this is that if I've ever sent an email to someone called Andrew, that address will always show up every time I want to send an email to a more significant Andrew, that I work with. Likewise, if I receive an email from a work colleague from their home address, you have to be permanently careful not to send emails to this address, rather than the correct address which is stored in the contacts db.
Anyone out there resolved this problem?
- Cash gift from India 461 13
- last minute request 97 2
- GP ACCOUNTS 51 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 360 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 47 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 194 6
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,116 44
- Maternity and claining expenses 634 6
- Overseas workday relief 131 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 254 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 655 13
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 86 1
- MVL 251 4
- Disengagement Help! 1,488 22
- Is it possible to link documents into transactions in Sage? 115 2
- Creative Auto Enrolment 728 11
- Change PAYE agent address 198 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 85 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 247 4
- AccountingWEB survey 368 4