Outlook and auto-filling address fields
Outlook 2002 seems to auto-fill the address fields from any recent email address that it has seen, rather than the email addresses in my contacts file.
The problem with this is that if I've ever sent an email to someone called Andrew, that address will always show up every time I want to send an email to a more significant Andrew, that I work with. Likewise, if I receive an email from a work colleague from their home address, you have to be permanently careful not to send emails to this address, rather than the correct address which is stored in the contacts db.
Anyone out there resolved this problem?
- 'Workers' for AE purposes 62 1
- Payroll question 214 3
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 253 5
- Do accountants work at home? 268 6
- Where did you buy your Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500? 53 3
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 751 13
- Can a trust benefit from PPR 704 6
- VAT Registration 201 1
- How do you do it 393 1
- Help 480 14
- Payments on account 313 6
- Where has Portia gone? 5,845 119
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 777 21
- ER Relief 46 1
- Do you need to account for a director loan separate from the current account 99 1
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 321 1
- Sage 50 accounts 103 3
- Abbreviated accounts Companies House 120 1
- Keeping disastrous accounts 564 6
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 505 12