Outlook and auto-filling address fields
Outlook 2002 seems to auto-fill the address fields from any recent email address that it has seen, rather than the email addresses in my contacts file.
The problem with this is that if I've ever sent an email to someone called Andrew, that address will always show up every time I want to send an email to a more significant Andrew, that I work with. Likewise, if I receive an email from a work colleague from their home address, you have to be permanently careful not to send emails to this address, rather than the correct address which is stored in the contacts db.
Anyone out there resolved this problem?
- Sage Priority Support 82 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 678 18
- incorrect old p60 94 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 473 4
- VAT on new builds 104 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 341 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 116 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 106 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 122 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,828 26
- Missing tax return 159 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 917 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 273 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 155 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 551 18
- Physiotherapy 236 3
- Inflation and fees 1,214 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 158 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 277 8
- CGT help please 142 1