Overpayment of accountant fees taxable?
My limited company client pays accountancy fees from the company account and gains corporation tax relief.
Fees were overpaid from the client to us and we had to repay some fees back to the client.
At the time the business had ceased and company bank account closed so the overpaid fees were returned to the clients personal bank account.
I assume this now has to become taxable on the client personally?
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 198 2
- Directors loan - no longer a director 362 5
- Goodie bag 243 6
- Career in Practice 179 5
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 83 2
- Physiotherapy And Vat 213 7
- Does a Limited Company need a Bank Account to register for VAT 76 1
- Telemarketing 200 5
- Software recommendations? 303 4
- Budget 2015 predictions 237 5
- Husband Wife let property 156 2
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 454 8
- Relevant life plan 355 8
- Limited Company expenses 392 8
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 207 1
- New tax codes for ex-employees 205 3
- how to value rental space 126 3
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 472 5
- Output tax for retailer 268 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 457 11
- Possible Partnership? 612
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 503
- New Fangled Penalties 414
- Clubs and Taxable Income 335
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 303
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 262
- Loans to other companies 246
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 228
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 217
- Outsource Data Entry 214