P35 Online Filing
What a nightmare!
We tried to file tests of two payrolls yesterday (including at 11pm) but apparently failed to reach the Revenue sercer (it kept polling) Today we received five confirmations of successful filing. When we tried to ring the Electronic Business Helpline, we were advised that they had a high volume of calls and couldn't deal with any more calls !!!
Where do we go from here!
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 341
- Set up a company pension 278
- RTI Fees 263
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 240
- Where's our 10%? 237
- Driving sales growth 206
- HMRC Enquiry Assessments 204
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 203
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 199
- CIS late registration 194
- Regiatration of a Trust 193
- EIS 193
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 183
- Break up basis accounting 178
- Best structure 172
- Accounts production software for business SSC 166
- Property owned privately 165
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 162
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge Error? 148
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 144