P35 Online Filing
What a nightmare!
We tried to file tests of two payrolls yesterday (including at 11pm) but apparently failed to reach the Revenue sercer (it kept polling) Today we received five confirmations of successful filing. When we tried to ring the Electronic Business Helpline, we were advised that they had a high volume of calls and couldn't deal with any more calls !!!
Where do we go from here!
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 543 12
- Personal Tax 441 11
- Xerocon 2016 947 19
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 136 4
- USA Tax Query 108 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,643 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 924 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 165 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 218 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 582 18
- Corrupt Excel File 670 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 338 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,959 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,166 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 282 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 378 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 137 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 255 4
- last minute request 468 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,246 46