Paperwork needed to increase share capital? | AccountingWEB

Paperwork needed to increase share capital?

Company with two shareholders having 1 share each wants to increase share capital to 200 (100 shares each) to enable them to take different dividends payments.  How would they go about this.  What paperwork is necessary and can it be done online with Companies House or not?  Would the Memorandum and Articles need altering or is it just a form filling excercise?

Thanks in advance for any help/advice posted.

There are 6 comments. Login or register to view them.

It depends

Euan MacLennan |
Euan MacLennan's picture

Thanks Euan

1chillibass |

Can't be done online.

Nichola Ross Martin |
Nichola Ross Martin's picture

Should be easy

cfield |
cfield's picture

'Different dividends payments'

d70yv4 |

Beware s660

cfield |
cfield's picture