Basic Q, just want to check it through.
Sole trader dentist, turnover £150k and profits £80k. Net assets £60k, being mainly small property and some equipment.
Wishes to introduce new partner into business. Share income profits and gains equally from now on.
What is the best way to approach this in terms of ring fencing the existing net assets. (the property has not been revalued). Is this by way of special mention in the partnership agreement. Or does the fact that the capital account of incoming partner being at zero just evidence the split.
Does the disposal of a 50% stake in the business need reporting at all?
- client threatening legal action 2,098 30
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 76 3
- Recomendations for a purchase order management book please? 133 2
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 140 1
- Instant CPD offer 291 4
- Cash basis 522 13
- Income from rent charged to business 143 2
- payroll software 377 3
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 448 5
- Statutory sick pay 316 4
- Dividend in specie 372 9
- Complicated Company car purchase 224 2
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 181 3
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 148 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 278 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 297 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 178 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 400 6
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,862 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 339 3
- Skandia using wrong address 582
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 311
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 310
- Employee rewards 291
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 261
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 231
- Etax Australian 191
- LLP in Construction Industry 157
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 134
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 134