Basic Q, just want to check it through.
Sole trader dentist, turnover £150k and profits £80k. Net assets £60k, being mainly small property and some equipment.
Wishes to introduce new partner into business. Share income profits and gains equally from now on.
What is the best way to approach this in terms of ring fencing the existing net assets. (the property has not been revalued). Is this by way of special mention in the partnership agreement. Or does the fact that the capital account of incoming partner being at zero just evidence the split.
Does the disposal of a 50% stake in the business need reporting at all?
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 263 4
- Director's tax return 346 8
- Comapny valuation qualifications 91 1
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 159 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,090 34
- Flat rate vat 184 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 177 5
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 76 1
- Coming in from the cold 339 3
- Splitting the tax year 164 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 201 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 170 4
- Submitting tax return 167 1
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 264 8
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 137 1
- Sage Payroll 318 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 212 6
- vat return 269 3
- Value pricing 740 26
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 256 4
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 805
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 557
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 426
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 306
- Free Tax Legislation? 275
- Director Loan account operation 257
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 253
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 248
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 232
- Paye procedures for CVA 170