Basic Q, just want to check it through.
Sole trader dentist, turnover £150k and profits £80k. Net assets £60k, being mainly small property and some equipment.
Wishes to introduce new partner into business. Share income profits and gains equally from now on.
What is the best way to approach this in terms of ring fencing the existing net assets. (the property has not been revalued). Is this by way of special mention in the partnership agreement. Or does the fact that the capital account of incoming partner being at zero just evidence the split.
Does the disposal of a 50% stake in the business need reporting at all?
- Physiotherapy 319 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 897 13
- Time to react ? ? ? 189 1
- New build property to be rented 126 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,859 52
- Hello 344 2
- Sage 200 question 85 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 84 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 133 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 141 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 201 4
- Private company division 305 5
- Outstanding Loans 208 3
- Networking 865 7
- Allocation of income from property 624 22
- Services by BVI Company for UK Company 108 2
- bookkeeping system 482 7
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 117 2
- Company car in the LLP 141 1
- 64-8 problems 338 4