Basic Q, just want to check it through.
Sole trader dentist, turnover £150k and profits £80k. Net assets £60k, being mainly small property and some equipment.
Wishes to introduce new partner into business. Share income profits and gains equally from now on.
What is the best way to approach this in terms of ring fencing the existing net assets. (the property has not been revalued). Is this by way of special mention in the partnership agreement. Or does the fact that the capital account of incoming partner being at zero just evidence the split.
Does the disposal of a 50% stake in the business need reporting at all?
- Childcare vouchers 351 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 39 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 54 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 46 1
- two business from one premises 173 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 38 1
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 239 4
- HMRC property income enquiry 389 9
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 318 4
- Merry Christmas 101 2
- THEATRE SHOW - HIRE - VAT PAYABLE ON TICKET SALES 77 3
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 1,075 12
- Anyone else still working this week? 414 13
- LTD home office - would HMRC seek to disallow 1,425 9
- Using home as clients registered address 148 3
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 539 12
- Section 165 TCGA 1992 - time limit? 114 2
- How much does the company pay 721 30
- AIA 292 18
- Van Benefit in Kind Query 183 5
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 506
- corporate hierarchy 470
- Advice - 325
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 274
- WWOOFers 265
- The booking.com con 247
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 243
- Cocaine anyone? 230
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 217
- UK State pension paid in NZ 177