Basic Q, just want to check it through.
Sole trader dentist, turnover £150k and profits £80k. Net assets £60k, being mainly small property and some equipment.
Wishes to introduce new partner into business. Share income profits and gains equally from now on.
What is the best way to approach this in terms of ring fencing the existing net assets. (the property has not been revalued). Is this by way of special mention in the partnership agreement. Or does the fact that the capital account of incoming partner being at zero just evidence the split.
Does the disposal of a 50% stake in the business need reporting at all?
- ITS HAPPENED AGAIN SPAM SPAM SPAM 577 17
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 748 15
- Late filing penalties refunded 248 4
- Employers allowance 47 1
- Dividend in Specie on demerger 92 1
- Recruitment consultancy says previous accountant said they could claim VAT on candidate entertainment. Could this be correct? 119 3
- Gross Profit Margin- motor vehicle mechanic 183 5
- Overpayment of Salary 807 24
- Effect on new state pension of contracted out periods 56 1
- How to avoid a bankruptcy 92 2
- Is this Tax Deductible??? 552 1
- Capital Gains Regime/Corporation Tax Regime 52 1
- CIS Software Recommendations 133 1
- How to convert a pdf file to.. 266 4
- CGT on house within Limited Company 316 10
- Subsistence Claims 336 3
- India Capital Gain 181 2
- Fee reasonable or OTT? 434 7
- Pressure to upgrade from Sage 50 Accounts 2013 236 4
- Why won't CH validate accounts? 573 12
- Theatre Tax Relief 426
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 332
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 311
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 290
- Perkbox 241
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 230
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 223
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 200
- Document Management Systems 200
- WIP Software 186