PAYE Closed Schemes
We keep getting letters from HMRC saying they believe our client has ceased to trade and they want to close the PAYE scheme.
But these clients have not ceased to trade.
The people who answer the quoted phone number do not have a clue and the people who write the letters will not handle queries.
I have written many times asking for an explanation but get no reply.
Does anyone else have experience of this, and know where the false information comes from?
- PPR election - what do you think? 217 7
- Starting an accountancy practice for bachelors? 102 3
- Comments on this scenario 110 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,636 67
- Penalties 111 1
- SAGE con 222 4
- rates of pay query 217 3
- Dormant company owns shares in another company 87 2
- Recommendation for a good website on exchange rate forecast 138 10
- Pension contributions higher rate extension? 198 1
- Trading Structure / Illegal Trading 106 1
- Overpayment relief claim 153 5
- Charity reserves 130 3
- Have i messed up? 670 10
- Year end 363 4
- Test purchases in VAT enquiries 224 3
- Related Parties Note 419 9
- Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) 108 1
- Where can I get Quickbooks help 130 4
- loss on carbon credits 111 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,015
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 553
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 362
- Tax efficient holding company structure 288
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 276
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 214
- Charge out rates in London? 210
- Personal consumption by landlord 183
- Interest on Loan to a Company 174
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 150