PAYE Investigation - Request for electronic records
We've recently been informed that HMRC are opening an enquiry into a cleints PAYE. They have asked (and then been quite insistent over the phone), that electronic payroll files MUST be submitted to them 2 weeks before their visit.
The payroll is produced in Moneysoft, so there's no problem with the data being available. However, I've never received a request like this before. Is it normal? If so, how have other practioners dealt with it? Do you just send them the files as requested or insist that they review on site.....
Maybe I'm just paranoid!
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 75 1
- Networking 303 5
- Turnover on a tax return 443 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,204 33
- VAT refund 262 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 256 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 284 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 106 1
- incorrect old p60 503 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 321 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 237 2
- IT Contractor 275 1
- Sage instant account codes 179 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 275 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 325 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,963 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 335 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 309 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 287 3
- Missing tax return 426 4