Not only do I not get an email telling me there are notices waiting for me on the website, but when I get to the website I can search in every way I want EXCEPT show me all outstanding notices, and let me print and delete them.
Am I missing something here, I've just logged in to find over 20 of them, and I have to go to each client individually to then use my browser printer to get copies of them.
Why can't they send them to me by email, and if not, why can't I log into a secure email client, that actually LOOKS like an email client, not a half baked ill thought out webpage.
- AAT before CIMA? 30 1
- trading losses allowable? 694 13
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 392 9
- Community Faux Pas 705 24
- Tax Fines - HMRC 701 11
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 45 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 828 34
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 249 9
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 129 6
- Here we go.... 770 25
- Capital Gains 316 6
- Probate services 284 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR)? 132 1
- Salary Sacrifce School Fees Self Assessment 275 11
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 637 21
- Group relief for CT 122 2
- Practical experience 767 14
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,250 23
- How do others remember to do things you promise for different clients? What systems? 1,511 32
- Which VAT rate to use 143 1