Not only do I not get an email telling me there are notices waiting for me on the website, but when I get to the website I can search in every way I want EXCEPT show me all outstanding notices, and let me print and delete them.
Am I missing something here, I've just logged in to find over 20 of them, and I have to go to each client individually to then use my browser printer to get copies of them.
Why can't they send them to me by email, and if not, why can't I log into a secure email client, that actually LOOKS like an email client, not a half baked ill thought out webpage.
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 126 4
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 72 2
- flat rate scheme 2,316 47
- Signed accounts for bank 630 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 822 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 285 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 154 5
- VAT Query on new build 90 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 134 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 141 4
- Family Partnership 228 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 82 1
- P11D Car Value 253 6
- NOVA declaration 103 1
- Business valuation advice 703 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,501 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,223 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 288 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,103 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 182 1