Not only do I not get an email telling me there are notices waiting for me on the website, but when I get to the website I can search in every way I want EXCEPT show me all outstanding notices, and let me print and delete them.
Am I missing something here, I've just logged in to find over 20 of them, and I have to go to each client individually to then use my browser printer to get copies of them.
Why can't they send them to me by email, and if not, why can't I log into a secure email client, that actually LOOKS like an email client, not a half baked ill thought out webpage.
- How much of your work is admin? 655 8
- Will I need to resign? 286 2
- Nominal Ledger 403 12
- The declaration on the VAT return is wrong ??? 161 1
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 246 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 175 5
- Old CGT loss 233 4
- Limited company purchase of property 463 1
- Bulk submissions to Companies House 462 2
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 968 14
- Trade creditor journal 76 1
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 396 9
- HMRC Distraint 110 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 147 2
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 225 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 434 5
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,373 42
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 608 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 193 2
- Paper tax return 183 4