Payroll Software Users beware -- Have users of Quickbooks 2002 Payroll lost out?
Are you are, that should you or your Clients have been using Quickbooks 2002 Payroll Service, you will be unable to use it for future years unless you purchase Quickbooks 2003 software?
On phoning to renew my Payroll for the next year, I was informed that I would be unable to use it, unless I purchased the 2003 software for about £300.00.
It could be discounted for me by 40%, but considering that the Profession usually buys software, pays any renewal licence, but does not usually upgrade annually, I feel that Firms and Clients ought to be made aware of this policy by Intuit which immediately makes obsolete any Software under the Quickbooks Logo.
- RTI Fees 289
- Where's our 10%? 266
- Driving sales growth 212
- CIS late registration 206
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 204
- EIS 202
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 192
- Break up basis accounting 187
- Accounts production software for business SSC 183
- Best structure 183
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge Error? 175
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 152
- Is commission on sales always vatable? 133
- SEIS and DeMinimus Aid 133
- Integrate accounts software with infusionsoft 132
- Property does not qualify for FHL, what is allowable? 119
- Employers NIC holiday paper application form 112
- Child benefit 111
- Trusts - loan to beneficiary 106
- National Insurance when leaving UK 104