Payroll Software Users beware -- Have users of Quickbooks 2002 Payroll lost out?
Are you are, that should you or your Clients have been using Quickbooks 2002 Payroll Service, you will be unable to use it for future years unless you purchase Quickbooks 2003 software?
On phoning to renew my Payroll for the next year, I was informed that I would be unable to use it, unless I purchased the 2003 software for about £300.00.
It could be discounted for me by 40%, but considering that the Profession usually buys software, pays any renewal licence, but does not usually upgrade annually, I feel that Firms and Clients ought to be made aware of this policy by Intuit which immediately makes obsolete any Software under the Quickbooks Logo.
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 1,961 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 121 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 469 5
- flat rate scheme 153 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 162 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 87 1
- VAT refund 320 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,284 37
- Turnover on a tax return 549 12
- incorrect old p60 563 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 129 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 182 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 158 1
- Special dividends & CGT 205 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 205 1
- Networking 369 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 281 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 306 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 340 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 298 2