Payroll Software Users beware -- Have users of Quickbooks 2002 Payroll lost out?
Are you are, that should you or your Clients have been using Quickbooks 2002 Payroll Service, you will be unable to use it for future years unless you purchase Quickbooks 2003 software?
On phoning to renew my Payroll for the next year, I was informed that I would be unable to use it, unless I purchased the 2003 software for about £300.00.
It could be discounted for me by 40%, but considering that the Profession usually buys software, pays any renewal licence, but does not usually upgrade annually, I feel that Firms and Clients ought to be made aware of this policy by Intuit which immediately makes obsolete any Software under the Quickbooks Logo.
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,658 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 276 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 177 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,547 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 63 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 203 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 218 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 810 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 87 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,294 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 907 37
- Second Limited Company 114 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 490 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 290 8
- Probate services 367 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 490 20
- trading losses allowable? 757 14
- Post AAT? 686 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 137 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2