For the last four years we have set personal (softer skill/commercial) and financial (chargeable hours/new business gains etc) targets annualy for our management team. I am in the process of considering this for the year ahead and in the interests of being more inclusive in the formulation of these targets I am considering turning the goal setting around 180 degrees and asking our management team to formulate their own goals.
Speaking to another practitioner I was informed they had done something similar and now set a 'personal contract' with their team for the year ahead. I am keen to consider the merits of this approach and definately keen to avoid any unwieldly and ultimately subjective criteria. With this in mind I would be delighted to hear if anyone who has tried this has found any learning experiences they would be happy to share in this forum to assist the implementation. If anyone has a link to an example personal contract that would also be helpful.
Any thoughts greatly appreciated.
- Incorporated company charity 71 1
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 227 5
- Website Content 342 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 228 7
- Closing down loss-making company 583 9
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 418 5
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,077 19
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 391 2
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 602 11
- Tips on meals 374 3
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 232 2
- Stumped - IHT 435 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 559 12
- Transferring DLA between Directors 357 3
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 141 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 123 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 848 12
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,423 35
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 149 3
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 290 4