Personal Guarantees on Loans
Does anyone have any pointers to where I can get information on Directors liability when providing personal gurantees and the implications if a Director retires, who was party to this, or the company goes into liquidation or bankruptcy?
Who is still liable, and to what extent?
What insurances are avaialable to cover this gurantee by the parties?
I am currently awaiting details of the loan and all the legalities that were agreed at the time it was taken out.
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 342 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 29 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 188 6
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,113 44
- Maternity and claining expenses 621 6
- Overseas workday relief 125 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 239 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 650 13
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 78 1
- MVL 249 4
- Disengagement Help! 1,474 22
- Is it possible to link documents into transactions in Sage? 113 2
- Creative Auto Enrolment 724 11
- Change PAYE agent address 197 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 81 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 243 4
- AccountingWEB survey 367 4
- An IT question 370 8
- Maintenance company for buy to let 142 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,127 38