Phantom tax Return
Today we received form SA310 - SA Acknowledgement of tax return being processed - for the year ended 5 April 2004.
Interestingly enough, when we queried this with the tax office concerned, the agreed with us that a) we had not submitted a Return, yet and b)they had not received it yet!
We are advising our client to pay the phantom tax too! Anyone else have experience of this?
- Disbursement of recharge 385 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 29 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 307 9
- Mortgage Reference 906 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 310 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 113 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 166 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 145 1
- RTI offline? 620 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 174 1
- CIS and Xero 279 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 269 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 189 2
- property capital gains 413 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 163 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 951 9
- Tips on meals 573 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,355 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 248 3