Plasterers tax relief on milk
It has long been my understanding that a plasterer can claim relief for a pint of milk a day purchased because of the dry nature of the work.
HMRC have challenged this (June 2009).
Naturally, there appears to be no reference to milk in the Revenue manuals.
Can anyone offer me any help on this?
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 111 2
- Stumped - IHT 90 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 399 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 464 11
- Tips on meals 125 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,276 33
- Credit management tools 109 1
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 109 2
- property capital gains 103 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 768 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 370 7
- CGT and primary residence 151 1
- Marriage Allowance 248 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,142 12
- S455 and February year ends 305 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 878 18
- Closing down loss-making company 443 5
- S.455 Tax again 284 3
- New Build 338 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 375 4