Plasterers tax relief on milk
It has long been my understanding that a plasterer can claim relief for a pint of milk a day purchased because of the dry nature of the work.
HMRC have challenged this (June 2009).
Naturally, there appears to be no reference to milk in the Revenue manuals.
Can anyone offer me any help on this?
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 12 1
- flat rate scheme 187 4
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 221 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 1,971 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 142 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 478 5
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 168 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 104 1
- VAT refund 322 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,286 37
- Turnover on a tax return 557 12
- incorrect old p60 567 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 147 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 189 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 162 1
- Special dividends & CGT 209 1
- Networking 373 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 282 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 308 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 345 5