Please register your response to Working with Agents here
Our discussion about HMRC powers to deal with agents who fall below standards has generated lots of debate. Last week, draft legislation was issued.
We've put together some user friendly summaries in our "Road Map" article, where you'll find links to more detailed articles plus how to send your email responses.
We'd also like to get your views about the proposed legislation here on this Any Answers thread. If we get 100 or more responses, we'll do a prize draw where one of you can win a bottle of champagne. We'll put two bottles up for grabs if we get over 200 responses.
We will draw the winner(s) after the consultation closes on 3 March and will contact you, so that your anonymity is protected should you choose. Once you have responded, tell your colleagues about this.
Please log a response on here when you respond - any "Anons" please could you add an identifying mark or some way to contact you if you want to go into the draw - or maybe it is time to get that user name changed!
- New use of home - simplified method 160 4
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 247 5
- company secretarial software 57 1
- convert directors loan account to share capital 102 3
- Belated VAT Exception Application 68 1
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 303 13
- Rental Income 246 3
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,921 32
- Share restructure 321 12
- Liquidation of Subsiduary 138 4
- Unknown cash receipt 1,770 14
- P11d error 418 9
- Need to upgrade from Sage 50 but to what? 158 1
- Associated companies 106 1
- Purchase buy-to-let property personally or LTD? 494 8
- Paperless office question 185 4
- RTI "Reason for submission being late" 416 7
- Warning about Tax Insider (taxinsider.co.uk) 938 5
- Stock Valuation 130 1
- Employment allowance and service companies (outside IR35) 483 14
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 723
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 494
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 335
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 331
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 261
- growth voucher supplier 232
- VAT on Gaming Machines 205
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 195
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 179
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 170