Please register your response to Working with Agents here
Our discussion about HMRC powers to deal with agents who fall below standards has generated lots of debate. Last week, draft legislation was issued.
We've put together some user friendly summaries in our "Road Map" article, where you'll find links to more detailed articles plus how to send your email responses.
We'd also like to get your views about the proposed legislation here on this Any Answers thread. If we get 100 or more responses, we'll do a prize draw where one of you can win a bottle of champagne. We'll put two bottles up for grabs if we get over 200 responses.
We will draw the winner(s) after the consultation closes on 3 March and will contact you, so that your anonymity is protected should you choose. Once you have responded, tell your colleagues about this.
Please log a response on here when you respond - any "Anons" please could you add an identifying mark or some way to contact you if you want to go into the draw - or maybe it is time to get that user name changed!
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,809 443
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 206 4
- capital gains on PPR 247 13
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 362 13
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 177 7
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS 170 2
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,298 62
- Company expansion 100 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 379 6
- Pension Contributions Relief 499 15
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 525 8
- 100% Xero practice 2,482 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 258 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 189 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 171 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 299 9
- PRR 371 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 413 11
- Cash injection by shareholder 324 7
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 446 20
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 480
- National Insurance 372
- Non Resident 298
- Franchise income and costs 264
- Hands on experience of Digita 215
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 167
- employment capital allowances 163
- CIS paid under reg 9 157