Please register your response to Working with Agents here
Our discussion about HMRC powers to deal with agents who fall below standards has generated lots of debate. Last week, draft legislation was issued.
We've put together some user friendly summaries in our "Road Map" article, where you'll find links to more detailed articles plus how to send your email responses.
We'd also like to get your views about the proposed legislation here on this Any Answers thread. If we get 100 or more responses, we'll do a prize draw where one of you can win a bottle of champagne. We'll put two bottles up for grabs if we get over 200 responses.
We will draw the winner(s) after the consultation closes on 3 March and will contact you, so that your anonymity is protected should you choose. Once you have responded, tell your colleagues about this.
Please log a response on here when you respond - any "Anons" please could you add an identifying mark or some way to contact you if you want to go into the draw - or maybe it is time to get that user name changed!
- Secure document exchange 92 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 146 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 372 7
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 165 15
- break even point 127 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 104 3
- Fax to email providers 319 11
- Payroll software 205 11
- BrightPay 333 7
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 115 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 132 4
- How to issue shares to investors 57 1
- Expense management software 621 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,093 84
- Tax code 129 1
- Payroll Manager - seperate monthly & weekly 356 6
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 1,410 28
- Hello there 375 2
- Tax on sale of business when proceeds are deferred 126 2
- RTI late filing penalties for micro employer 144 1