Please register your response to Working with Agents here
Our discussion about HMRC powers to deal with agents who fall below standards has generated lots of debate. Last week, draft legislation was issued.
We've put together some user friendly summaries in our "Road Map" article, where you'll find links to more detailed articles plus how to send your email responses.
We'd also like to get your views about the proposed legislation here on this Any Answers thread. If we get 100 or more responses, we'll do a prize draw where one of you can win a bottle of champagne. We'll put two bottles up for grabs if we get over 200 responses.
We will draw the winner(s) after the consultation closes on 3 March and will contact you, so that your anonymity is protected should you choose. Once you have responded, tell your colleagues about this.
Please log a response on here when you respond - any "Anons" please could you add an identifying mark or some way to contact you if you want to go into the draw - or maybe it is time to get that user name changed!
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 123 1
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 209 9
- How to Value a Business 461 9
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 114 5
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 526 13
- How much did you pay for your website 468 13
- Companies House 104 2
- HMRC repayment issued, how long till it hits account? 101 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 372 7
- Company Pension Contributions 246 6
- Gross Profit Percentage 196 4
- Expenses allowable 153 3
- Let Property Campaign 378 6
- Is there anything I should know about Northern Irish companies? 126 1
- Self employment trap - pension 339 3
- Awkward IP 610 9
- ESC A19 123 2
- When does my Property business start 263 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,534 43
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 866 19
- CTA study material 600
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 591
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 366
- Employment related securities question 221
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 195
- ATED Penalties 192
- AIM Stocks and IHT 175
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 129
- Expat pension contributions? 124
- Trust for Employee 124