Please register your response to Working with Agents here
Our discussion about HMRC powers to deal with agents who fall below standards has generated lots of debate. Last week, draft legislation was issued.
We've put together some user friendly summaries in our "Road Map" article, where you'll find links to more detailed articles plus how to send your email responses.
We'd also like to get your views about the proposed legislation here on this Any Answers thread. If we get 100 or more responses, we'll do a prize draw where one of you can win a bottle of champagne. We'll put two bottles up for grabs if we get over 200 responses.
We will draw the winner(s) after the consultation closes on 3 March and will contact you, so that your anonymity is protected should you choose. Once you have responded, tell your colleagues about this.
Please log a response on here when you respond - any "Anons" please could you add an identifying mark or some way to contact you if you want to go into the draw - or maybe it is time to get that user name changed!
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,155 30
- Treatment of private ambulances on introduction to business 110 4
- New Company reviews please 606 16
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 1,062 33
- Business only use of company car 736 27
- Voluntary Disclosure 375 8
- Gift to son by parents 112 1
- valuation of vehicles 485 19
- How to revise RTI for Moneysoft 280 4
- Director Salaries - Sole Director Limited Company who is also employed elsewhere 159 1
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 384 3
- Mortgage Interest - Tax Deductible 458 4
- BTC is slow 300 3
- Director registration for SA question 526 17
- Issues with freelancer taking zero salary from limited company 455 6
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 515 22
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 524 14
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 357 4
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 347 4
- VAT with Russia 276 2
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 316
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 256
- Any thoughts on Capium? 256
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 247
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 226
- auto enrolment 199
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 185
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 170
- How to account for investment in JV? 164
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 158