Please register your response to Working with Agents here
Our discussion about HMRC powers to deal with agents who fall below standards has generated lots of debate. Last week, draft legislation was issued.
We've put together some user friendly summaries in our "Road Map" article, where you'll find links to more detailed articles plus how to send your email responses.
We'd also like to get your views about the proposed legislation here on this Any Answers thread. If we get 100 or more responses, we'll do a prize draw where one of you can win a bottle of champagne. We'll put two bottles up for grabs if we get over 200 responses.
We will draw the winner(s) after the consultation closes on 3 March and will contact you, so that your anonymity is protected should you choose. Once you have responded, tell your colleagues about this.
Please log a response on here when you respond - any "Anons" please could you add an identifying mark or some way to contact you if you want to go into the draw - or maybe it is time to get that user name changed!
- USA Tax Query 77 1
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 55 2
- Disengagement Help! 1,626 25
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 514 11
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 920 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 143 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 189 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 573 18
- Corrupt Excel File 666 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 335 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,954 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,165 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 280 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 366 7
- Personal Tax 409 10
- Xerocon 2016 930 18
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 125 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 227 4
- last minute request 453 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,237 46