Please register your response to Working with Agents here
Our discussion about HMRC powers to deal with agents who fall below standards has generated lots of debate. Last week, draft legislation was issued.
We've put together some user friendly summaries in our "Road Map" article, where you'll find links to more detailed articles plus how to send your email responses.
We'd also like to get your views about the proposed legislation here on this Any Answers thread. If we get 100 or more responses, we'll do a prize draw where one of you can win a bottle of champagne. We'll put two bottles up for grabs if we get over 200 responses.
We will draw the winner(s) after the consultation closes on 3 March and will contact you, so that your anonymity is protected should you choose. Once you have responded, tell your colleagues about this.
Please log a response on here when you respond - any "Anons" please could you add an identifying mark or some way to contact you if you want to go into the draw - or maybe it is time to get that user name changed!
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,630 34
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 247 4
- Agent for mobile DJs. Could the DJs be considered to be working for him? 113 1
- UK Subsidiary of Foreign Company 95 1
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 1,022 31
- Drop Down Boxes 241 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 13,646 504
- Any other payroll providers transferring from Sage to Moneysoft? 169 1
- Does anyone use quotation software? 596 8
- help needed with rti paye please 177 3
- Cash injection by shareholder 865 9
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 426 11
- Can't read my handwriting 819 19
- Undeclared rental income 429 7
- Home Use Costs in Company Accounts ? 354 7
- Sick pay 263 6
- Directors self assessment 187 2
- Employer's Helpline 226 1
- Employment Allowance Incorrectly Claimed for Domestic Payroll 146 2
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 202 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,417
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 545
- National Insurance 442
- Non Resident 332
- Hands on experience of Digita 263
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 262
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 172
- Umbrella pay services 147
- VAT on ESS via Apple, Google, Nokia - 131
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 125