Please register your response to Working with Agents here
Our discussion about HMRC powers to deal with agents who fall below standards has generated lots of debate. Last week, draft legislation was issued.
We've put together some user friendly summaries in our "Road Map" article, where you'll find links to more detailed articles plus how to send your email responses.
We'd also like to get your views about the proposed legislation here on this Any Answers thread. If we get 100 or more responses, we'll do a prize draw where one of you can win a bottle of champagne. We'll put two bottles up for grabs if we get over 200 responses.
We will draw the winner(s) after the consultation closes on 3 March and will contact you, so that your anonymity is protected should you choose. Once you have responded, tell your colleagues about this.
Please log a response on here when you respond - any "Anons" please could you add an identifying mark or some way to contact you if you want to go into the draw - or maybe it is time to get that user name changed!
- Will simplified micro entities accounts result in loss of business ? 1,654 21
- Rent a room scheme query. 213 4
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 158 5
- Anybody still doing returns? 80 4
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 300 13
- Clothing 397 8
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 87 6
- Why do I do this every year 539 13
- HMRC filing meltdown? 700 24
- Interest on pre-letting? 48 3
- client can't/won't pay 2,013 45
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 284 5
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,650 43
- Self assesment online 1,064 13
- Xero sales report by customer - how? 119 1
- Anybody Use Brightpay 744 20
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 256 11
- Tax Credit Office opening hours 146 1
- Payment of tax due on 2014/15 Self Assessment tax return 169 2
- Non resident income. 486 21
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 939
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 656
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 606
- Latest phishing scam 585
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 422
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 317
- Scratch Head 249
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 243
- Sabbatical payments 207
- Negligible Value Claim 182