Please register your response to Working with Agents here
Our discussion about HMRC powers to deal with agents who fall below standards has generated lots of debate. Last week, draft legislation was issued.
We've put together some user friendly summaries in our "Road Map" article, where you'll find links to more detailed articles plus how to send your email responses.
We'd also like to get your views about the proposed legislation here on this Any Answers thread. If we get 100 or more responses, we'll do a prize draw where one of you can win a bottle of champagne. We'll put two bottles up for grabs if we get over 200 responses.
We will draw the winner(s) after the consultation closes on 3 March and will contact you, so that your anonymity is protected should you choose. Once you have responded, tell your colleagues about this.
Please log a response on here when you respond - any "Anons" please could you add an identifying mark or some way to contact you if you want to go into the draw - or maybe it is time to get that user name changed!
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 66 2
- flat rate scheme 2,314 47
- Signed accounts for bank 625 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 817 12
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 110 3
- Business lending another business money (UK) 283 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 139 5
- VAT Query on new build 80 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 127 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 138 4
- Family Partnership 226 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 71 1
- P11D Car Value 248 6
- NOVA declaration 101 1
- Business valuation advice 702 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,496 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,221 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 286 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,102 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 170 1