Please register your response to Working with Agents here
Our discussion about HMRC powers to deal with agents who fall below standards has generated lots of debate. Last week, draft legislation was issued.
We've put together some user friendly summaries in our "Road Map" article, where you'll find links to more detailed articles plus how to send your email responses.
We'd also like to get your views about the proposed legislation here on this Any Answers thread. If we get 100 or more responses, we'll do a prize draw where one of you can win a bottle of champagne. We'll put two bottles up for grabs if we get over 200 responses.
We will draw the winner(s) after the consultation closes on 3 March and will contact you, so that your anonymity is protected should you choose. Once you have responded, tell your colleagues about this.
Please log a response on here when you respond - any "Anons" please could you add an identifying mark or some way to contact you if you want to go into the draw - or maybe it is time to get that user name changed!
- deleting customers on Sage 50 135 6
- Value-shifting 32 1
- Pattern for CTA 191 4
- Flat Rate Scheme 268 14
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 429 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 67 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 168 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 215 5
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 685 7
- EBT 168 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 153 8
- Giving a seminar 507 28
- Joint Filing Help 94 1
- Altered PAYE cheque 187 4
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 2,197 32
- Interest on Loan to a Company 248 2
- Writing off bad debts 177 4
- Added years superannuation 50 1
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 99 2
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 350 7
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,200
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 599
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 404
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 307
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 191
- Agent fees to sell business 186
- Alphabet shares 184
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 176
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 158
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 158