Possible VAT reclaim for playgroup
A client runs a successful pre-school playgroup, which is a registered charity.
They are now looking to extend, and have asked if there is any way they can reclaim the Vat on the costs of building the extension.
I suspect that as their supply is exempt they cannot register for Vat, but does anybody know different, or can point me to the relevant legislation.
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 508 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 131 3
- Personal Tax 718 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 139 2
- Stumped - IHT 104 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 405 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 468 11
- Tips on meals 141 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,280 33
- Credit management tools 116 1
- property capital gains 121 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 380 7
- CGT and primary residence 163 1
- Marriage Allowance 255 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,148 12
- S455 and February year ends 314 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 886 18
- Closing down loss-making company 451 5
- S.455 Tax again 285 3