Possible VAT reclaim for playgroup
A client runs a successful pre-school playgroup, which is a registered charity.
They are now looking to extend, and have asked if there is any way they can reclaim the Vat on the costs of building the extension.
I suspect that as their supply is exempt they cannot register for Vat, but does anybody know different, or can point me to the relevant legislation.
- Sage Priority Support 95 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 685 18
- incorrect old p60 121 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 486 4
- VAT on new builds 116 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 346 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 125 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 118 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 137 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,841 26
- Missing tax return 178 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 920 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 276 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 163 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 557 18
- Physiotherapy 246 3
- Inflation and fees 1,219 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 170 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 284 8
- CGT help please 151 1