Potential SOCA issue
A client has had a cash shortfall of 20 to 30k in the last 2 years (mainly cash retail business). It was explained away last year by 'family gave me cash to help through these difficult times'.
The same has occured this year.
I have got the client to sign a statment to that effect.
Does anyone feel a SOCA report is required?
Any comments very much appreciated.
Thank you very much.
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 1,208 23
- VAT on new build property 197 3
- HMRC - Online services - Anyone else having problems ? 139 2
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 2,240 23
- Seeking advice: Do you pay tax on donations if you are not a registered charity? 362 5
- VAT Flat Rate Scheme 123 1
- Introduction of assets to Limited Company (Comic Books) 497 15
- Insurance provider not VAT registered so Out of Scope ? 283 9
- HMRC enquiry - PAYE error / RTI 152 1
- . 259 4
- 31st october deadline 269 5
- Ltd Co / Summer House 220 1
- Client right to working papers 1,699 16
- HMRC Debt collectors 1,447 7
- wills 294 3
- Capital Allowance on Vehicles - CT600 270 5
- BTL property and holdover or other relief 285 5
- Practicing without a Practicing Certificate 1,165 18
- HMRC Online Services Problems 510 12
- Moneysoft Payroll 463 12
- NHS finance professionals 689
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 418
- Foreign Pension Contribution 387
- vat gross profit percentage margins 376
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 375
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 365
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 319
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 294
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 257
- IFA income recognition & reporting 217