Potential SOCA issue
A client has had a cash shortfall of 20 to 30k in the last 2 years (mainly cash retail business). It was explained away last year by 'family gave me cash to help through these difficult times'.
The same has occured this year.
I have got the client to sign a statment to that effect.
Does anyone feel a SOCA report is required?
Any comments very much appreciated.
Thank you very much.
- Anyone come across this shower before? 1,850 35
- Real names 1,106 34
- Do I need to pay Capital Gain Tax 487 23
- What are the tax implications of employer paying my tuition fees? 96 1
- Company Secretarial Software 1,363 30
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 653 9
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 225 7
- Tools for conversion OST to PST files 68 1
- FRS to standard - check my understanding 123 2
- Tick & Bash Bristol 277 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,571 19
- sole trader employing his girlfriend 1,959 17
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 1,940 11
- Can Sage 50 Forecasting work with Excel 2013 or Office 365 78 1
- What do "Former Contracted Out" rebates mean 116 1
- Downloads EU VAT from 1/1/15 162 4
- Are pre trading lossess able to be off set if the company does not trade? 108 2
- Accounting for VAT on an EU Acquisition 88 1
- Tax position re this lease? 163 2
- VAT on Training Courses 141 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 578
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 451
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 351
- IFA incorporation 335
- Sorry ignore me 316
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 276
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 267
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 258
- Cancelled 200
- property ownership between husband wife three taxpayers 170