Potential SOCA issue
A client has had a cash shortfall of 20 to 30k in the last 2 years (mainly cash retail business). It was explained away last year by 'family gave me cash to help through these difficult times'.
The same has occured this year.
I have got the client to sign a statment to that effect.
Does anyone feel a SOCA report is required?
Any comments very much appreciated.
Thank you very much.
- Dress code 547 14
- Dividend 33 1
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 328 2
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,117 33
- ACCA practice certificates 97 2
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 224 5
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 185 3
- Tax on grant a lease - no proceeds 117 1
- What would you do in this situation? 710 14
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 536 16
- Project being run jointly 227 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 329 4
- Companies House 625 9
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 401 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 748 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,467 25
- Help Required 443 10
- directors control and tax problems 344 5
- Fastest Software 818 13
- What's in a name ? 433 5
- CTA study material 720
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 442
- Employment related securities question 280
- AIM Stocks and IHT 258
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 240
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 220
- Expat pension contributions? 210
- Trust for Employee 208
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 192
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 126