Potential SOCA issue
A client has had a cash shortfall of 20 to 30k in the last 2 years (mainly cash retail business). It was explained away last year by 'family gave me cash to help through these difficult times'.
The same has occured this year.
I have got the client to sign a statment to that effect.
Does anyone feel a SOCA report is required?
Any comments very much appreciated.
Thank you very much.
- Disbursement of recharge 385 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 22 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 305 9
- Mortgage Reference 906 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 308 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 109 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 153 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 135 1
- RTI offline? 617 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 157 1
- CIS and Xero 278 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 260 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 180 2
- property capital gains 413 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 155 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 943 9
- Tips on meals 572 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,355 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 237 3