Potential SOCA issue
A client has had a cash shortfall of 20 to 30k in the last 2 years (mainly cash retail business). It was explained away last year by 'family gave me cash to help through these difficult times'.
The same has occured this year.
I have got the client to sign a statment to that effect.
Does anyone feel a SOCA report is required?
Any comments very much appreciated.
Thank you very much.
- Outsourcing iXBRL Tagging 232 11
- Payments on account coded out?? 270 1
- Any Scottish members out there? 8,944 335
- VAT on stock sold at a loss 61 2
- Late filing penalty for personal tax return. Reasonable excuse 293 9
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 223 7
- Mortgage deposit Gift 373 17
- What should I do for 'free' 546 6
- Declined for business bank account 474 7
- Negativer Payslip Request 216 3
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 653 14
- Family loan 1,159 16
- Getting VAT right for a sole trader pilot 143 5
- FIFA game and making money 1,222 12
- Use of home for storage 253 5
- App recommended by HMRC for record keeping 1,223 11
- Anyone out there with charity accounts experience 239 10
- Amending Share Capital 181 6
- Loan to a related company 339 14
- Being Tax relevant 556 7
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,173
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 394
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 308
- National Insurance 302
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 256
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 230
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 225
- Non Resident 208
- Franchise income and costs 195
- Hands on experience of Digita 137