Potential SOCA issue
A client has had a cash shortfall of 20 to 30k in the last 2 years (mainly cash retail business). It was explained away last year by 'family gave me cash to help through these difficult times'.
The same has occured this year.
I have got the client to sign a statment to that effect.
Does anyone feel a SOCA report is required?
Any comments very much appreciated.
Thank you very much.
- CT600 15 1
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 142 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 76 2
- signature required 409 18
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 52 4
- Pratice Management Software 23 1
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 176 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 101 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 172 2
- Homing sandwiches 347 9
- Related Party Transactions 98 2
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 146 4
- UK resident receiving USA pension 50 1
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 454 9
- Sage payroll alternatives 750 13
- More AE! 754 17
- Web sites 236 3
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 595 13
- Dispensation 173 3
- Is laminated flooring an improvement on carpets? 506 14
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,229
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 810
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 510
- Digita Hosted Software 334
- Credit where credit's due....... 307
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 234
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 184
- TheTax Donut 172
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 155
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 155