Potential SOCA issue
A client has had a cash shortfall of 20 to 30k in the last 2 years (mainly cash retail business). It was explained away last year by 'family gave me cash to help through these difficult times'.
The same has occured this year.
I have got the client to sign a statment to that effect.
Does anyone feel a SOCA report is required?
Any comments very much appreciated.
Thank you very much.
- Ltd Company 74 4
- Who owns SAGE Data? 263 5
- share capital calculation 51 5
- Dispensation pointless ? 47 1
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 110 3
- HMRC corporation tax software - how to enter negative expense 132 6
- Is there a time limit on VAT claims on DIY barn conversions? 33 1
- Dividend payments to spouses 234 5
- VAT on part of a closed pub 134 8
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,883 49
- Renting property to yourself 382 9
- Child benefit - higher earnings threshold £50K 43 1
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 185 6
- Facebook Management 658 8
- Is all training VATable? 43 1
- Several employments - large tax bill remaining 164 3
- Flat rate vat error 190 4
- Accountant software 369 10
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 79 1
- SME Direct Debit 541 10
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 692
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 497
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 463
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 282
- How to format a stock book 248
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 204
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 200
- Tax efficient holding company structure 187
- Investment property company accounts template 182
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 173