Potential SOCA issue
A client has had a cash shortfall of 20 to 30k in the last 2 years (mainly cash retail business). It was explained away last year by 'family gave me cash to help through these difficult times'.
The same has occured this year.
I have got the client to sign a statment to that effect.
Does anyone feel a SOCA report is required?
Any comments very much appreciated.
Thank you very much.
- Payment on account penalties 38 3
- Tax on free shares 88 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 168 3
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 157 8
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 102 1
- Audit 444 14
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 373 8
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 101 3
- Buying a horse?? 381 12
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 178 2
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 730 21
- PITA ex-client 201 9
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 237 6
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 345 9
- Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company 319 5
- How to complain about HMRC 1,662 19
- New supplier 140 3
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 824 22
- Capital allowances on a 3G Pitch 249 13
- Scottish Independance 881 24
- CTA study material 798
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 490
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 451
- Employment related securities question 317
- AIM Stocks and IHT 303
- Expat pension contributions? 276
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 273
- Trust for Employee 252
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 218
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 157