Potential SOCA issue
A client has had a cash shortfall of 20 to 30k in the last 2 years (mainly cash retail business). It was explained away last year by 'family gave me cash to help through these difficult times'.
The same has occured this year.
I have got the client to sign a statment to that effect.
Does anyone feel a SOCA report is required?
Any comments very much appreciated.
Thank you very much.
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 991 56
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 228 2
- Dental practice incorpration 102 1
- Audit rules 145 4
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 217 5
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 797 20
- Go Cardless 254 8
- business entertaining deductibility 111 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 109 2
- R & D 99 3
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 68 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 106 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 142 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 133 1
- New Business Registration 209 5
- Hosted email exchange 126 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 143 1
- G P life time allowance 113 3
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 368 11
- Bringing money to Uk 213 3
- Xtuple 500
- Qtac payroll for bureau 333
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 277
- Industrial & Provident Societies 275
- Mehjoo 219
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 216
- New strategic report 169
- Domain name sale and limited company 156
- South African Government Pension 153
- CIS schemes 146