Potential SOCA issue
A client has had a cash shortfall of 20 to 30k in the last 2 years (mainly cash retail business). It was explained away last year by 'family gave me cash to help through these difficult times'.
The same has occured this year.
I have got the client to sign a statment to that effect.
Does anyone feel a SOCA report is required?
Any comments very much appreciated.
Thank you very much.
- 31 Jan Procrastination Question: Computer Monitors 284 9
- Practice management 153 2
- Flat Conversion Allowance 64 1
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 214 4
- Conversion from UK GAAP to IFRS 83 1
- IHT and cash gifts 74 1
- Childcare voucher schemes 137 7
- Clothing 176 4
- VAT registration transfer 157 3
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 586 30
- Sponsorship & VAT 90 1
- CT/CO'S HOUSE DATES ALLIGNMENT 116 2
- Director drawings 400 31
- IRIS opentax login problems?! 325 3
- Online Payroll with Auto Enrolment 102 1
- HMRC SA302s 211 3
- What does the "K" signify 437 7
- Director or self-employed 160 1
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 131 3
- Reporting foreign income in Self-Assessment Tax Return 144 3
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 909
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 614
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 581
- Latest phishing scam 534
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 380
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 349
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 282
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 201
- Capital allowances in first basis period 190
- Sabbatical payments 178