Potential SOCA issue
A client has had a cash shortfall of 20 to 30k in the last 2 years (mainly cash retail business). It was explained away last year by 'family gave me cash to help through these difficult times'.
The same has occured this year.
I have got the client to sign a statment to that effect.
Does anyone feel a SOCA report is required?
Any comments very much appreciated.
Thank you very much.
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 77 1
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 270 12
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,275 40
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 128 3
- VAT on motor expenses 874 31
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 147 7
- Introduction of Goodwill 174 5
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 149 4
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 730 19
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 380 12
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 193 9
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 319 11
- Sage 50 (2010) 97 2
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 384 3
- Recommendation of US tax adviser? 87 1
- Notes to statutory accounts 319 15
- Two clients (married to each other) disappeared from client list 392 9
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 129 2
- HMRC VAT misstatement disclosure 93 1
- VAT Registration 454 19
- Skandia using wrong address 1,538
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 845
- International interest certificate 464
- NOVA 323
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 222
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 214
- Bonus Bonds 203
- Management expenses for investment company 200
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 191
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 178