Potential SOCA issue
A client has had a cash shortfall of 20 to 30k in the last 2 years (mainly cash retail business). It was explained away last year by 'family gave me cash to help through these difficult times'.
The same has occured this year.
I have got the client to sign a statment to that effect.
Does anyone feel a SOCA report is required?
Any comments very much appreciated.
Thank you very much.
- ITS HAPPENED AGAIN SPAM SPAM SPAM 417 10
- How to convert a pdf file to.. 157 2
- Gross Profit Margin- motor vehicle mechanic 123 1
- CGT on house within Limited Company 298 10
- Subsistence Claims 319 3
- India Capital Gain 156 2
- Late filing penalties refunded 117 1
- Fee reasonable or OTT? 356 7
- Pressure to upgrade from Sage 50 Accounts 2013 225 4
- Why won't CH validate accounts? 553 12
- Care Home - Job Price 306 5
- Fee headache 508 4
- Dormant payroll 758 7
- Switch from Sage CT to Digita CT? 133 1
- Our French VAT registered supplier is supplying our French VAT registered customer directly with goods but is invoicing us (a VAT registered UK company). Can I ask them not to charge us VAT? 310 7
- An opportunity to 'vent' your annoyance/anger? 1,549 12
- Interest on Loan to External Individual 144 1
- This feels wrong.... 1,607 21
- Overlap relief 407 10
- Subsistence expenses paid directly from company account 222 2
- Is this Tax Deductible??? 513
- Theatre Tax Relief 421
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 330
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 310
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 288
- Perkbox 238
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 226
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 221
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 200
- Document Management Systems 197