Potential SOCA issue
A client has had a cash shortfall of 20 to 30k in the last 2 years (mainly cash retail business). It was explained away last year by 'family gave me cash to help through these difficult times'.
The same has occured this year.
I have got the client to sign a statment to that effect.
Does anyone feel a SOCA report is required?
Any comments very much appreciated.
Thank you very much.
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 251 7
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 764 17
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,569 42
- CIC Company 393 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,658 57
- Is this a scam? 764 8
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 127 1
- Employment allowance (again) :( 337 2
- Mortgage to buy property in limited company 244 5
- New company - form a group? 164 2
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 184 4
- PITA client 233 3
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 375 9
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,321 33
- Dividend dates 491 8
- R&D tax credit claim 224 5
- CIS Deductions 273 3
- Estate agent and VAT registration 123 1
- is this fraud? 793 13
- Married woman dies owning marital home 499 5
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 598
- Cancelled 347
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 332
- Cancelled 284
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 255
- Probiz 242
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 189
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 177
- Car leasing scheme 176
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 157