Practice Development Group
I've been in practice for about two years now and while we give an excellent service to our customers I feel that I need to improve my sales skills, pricing and packaging because I'm losing some sales on price that I think I should be winning on value.
My plan is to win £75k of new business a year and I'm working with a marketing company that has suggested setting up a small mentoring group to help me learn by getting other peoples input, is anyone interested?
If you are, then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll give you the details. This is not a sales pitch, there is no cost apart from some time and energy, we'll all need to be committed, you'll need to listen to some CD's and maybe read some books and we'll all need to use what we learn.
- Where can I get the information for this 350 7
- BrightPay 353 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 186 3
- CGT &LLP 56 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 529 4
- Setting up an offshore company 63 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 174 16
- Secure document exchange 104 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 152 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 383 7
- break even point 148 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 109 3
- Fax to email providers 321 11
- Payroll software 222 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 120 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 136 4
- How to issue shares to investors 73 1
- Expense management software 625 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,101 84
- Tax code 134 1