Practice growing but cashflow becoming very tight......
I have a small but growing practice, but I am getting very concerned about cashflow.
Per my forecasts, I can run for another 6 months with my current fee income, but need it to grow and not lose any clients.
Subcon work is like golddust in my area, have just applied for 2 part time jobs, and sent cv's off for contract work.
What else should I be considering...I really want to have my own practice.
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 66 2
- flat rate scheme 2,314 47
- Signed accounts for bank 625 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 817 12
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 109 3
- Business lending another business money (UK) 283 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 139 5
- VAT Query on new build 80 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 126 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 138 4
- Family Partnership 226 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 71 1
- P11D Car Value 248 6
- NOVA declaration 101 1
- Business valuation advice 702 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,496 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,221 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 286 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,102 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 169 1