Practice growing but cashflow becoming very tight......
I have a small but growing practice, but I am getting very concerned about cashflow.
Per my forecasts, I can run for another 6 months with my current fee income, but need it to grow and not lose any clients.
Subcon work is like golddust in my area, have just applied for 2 part time jobs, and sent cv's off for contract work.
What else should I be considering...I really want to have my own practice.
- What would you do in this situation? 465 12
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 114 3
- Help Required 261 6
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 214 2
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 379 14
- What's in a name ? 211 4
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 136 3
- ATED Penalties 253 1
- late second payment on account 144 2
- US royalties 69 2
- Project being run jointly 116 2
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 171 2
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 153 3
- Sole trader mix up 281 4
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 727 6
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 884 27
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 205 4
- Filing company accounts 131 1
- Accountancy work for Farmers 498 16
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 157 5
- CTA study material 696
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 421
- Employment related securities question 263
- AIM Stocks and IHT 243
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 195
- Trust for Employee 182
- Expat pension contributions? 179
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 151
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 141
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 114