Practice growing but cashflow becoming very tight......
I have a small but growing practice, but I am getting very concerned about cashflow.
Per my forecasts, I can run for another 6 months with my current fee income, but need it to grow and not lose any clients.
Subcon work is like golddust in my area, have just applied for 2 part time jobs, and sent cv's off for contract work.
What else should I be considering...I really want to have my own practice.
- Clearbooks - creating a HP Account 124 5
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 230 5
- Capital Event? 23 1
- Withdrawing company car 146 2
- What is IRIS World like? 437 11
- The stupidity continues 1,555 74
- looking for a practice consultant 232 3
- RE assets introduced and rent 119 2
- Two trades one individual - Vat registration? 337 3
- AML report needed? 211 7
- Bank request To verify Accounts 285 6
- transactions after account have been closed 334 10
- VAT on work on residential premises (empty for 2 years prior) 118 1
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 409 9
- Marketing and email surprises 470 9
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 777 26
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 341 5
- Mlom bollocks 309 4
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 129 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 164 1
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 449
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 448
- WIP Software 310
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 296
- No payroll scheme in place 247
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 245
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 220
- Is there anything wrong with this? 215
- Small Part Disposal of Property 205
- Uncommercial property business 194