Practice growing but cashflow becoming very tight......
I have a small but growing practice, but I am getting very concerned about cashflow.
Per my forecasts, I can run for another 6 months with my current fee income, but need it to grow and not lose any clients.
Subcon work is like golddust in my area, have just applied for 2 part time jobs, and sent cv's off for contract work.
What else should I be considering...I really want to have my own practice.
- Company buy back of shares from directors 97 4
- 5th April 100 3
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 246 2
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,960 32
- Investor exit 221 4
- Please tell me what to do!! 107 3
- client threatening legal action 2,260 31
- When & How much of Income to recognise 95 2
- Cash basis 96 4
- What are the options for writing off a Directors Credit balance 206 3
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 329 14
- Cash basis 742 27
- Undeclared rental income 2,553 23
- Desperate IFAs and Auto-enrolment Scare stories 532 23
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 324 9
- Rental income 124 2
- s455 Directors loan 180 3
- Insurance for Company Ltd. by Guarantee 70 1
- Incorrect penalty warning letters sent 1,183 8
- Non resident capital gains 90 1
- Skandia using wrong address 603
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 325
- Employee rewards 302
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 271
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 237
- Etax Australian 199
- LLP in Construction Industry 162
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 150
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 139
- Re-submitting CT600 on paper 132