Practice growing but cashflow becoming very tight......
I have a small but growing practice, but I am getting very concerned about cashflow.
Per my forecasts, I can run for another 6 months with my current fee income, but need it to grow and not lose any clients.
Subcon work is like golddust in my area, have just applied for 2 part time jobs, and sent cv's off for contract work.
What else should I be considering...I really want to have my own practice.
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 509 11
- (help still needed) Accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there....accountants need to help other accountants out :) 158 8
- Tax Return Deadlines 79 1
- Flat rate vat error 311 7
- EC VAT 200 9
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 510 13
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 281 14
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 528 16
- can I claim a per diem 248 5
- s.755 ITA 2007 Gains on transactions in land 135 2
- Who picks up the slack? 1,367 8
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 241 6
- VAT on part of a closed pub 238 14
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 80 1
- HMRC corporation tax software - how to enter negative expense 281 8
- Dispensation pointless ? 525 14
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 844 19
- Underpaid taxes included in tax code connundrum 155 3
- Linux Accounting Software 563 13
- RTI due -no broadband 164 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 823
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 503
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 316
- How to format a stock book 281
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 226
- Tax efficient holding company structure 219
- Investment property company accounts template 217
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 210
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 179
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 177