Practice growing but cashflow becoming very tight......
I have a small but growing practice, but I am getting very concerned about cashflow.
Per my forecasts, I can run for another 6 months with my current fee income, but need it to grow and not lose any clients.
Subcon work is like golddust in my area, have just applied for 2 part time jobs, and sent cv's off for contract work.
What else should I be considering...I really want to have my own practice.
- Self assesment online 1,027 12
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 250 11
- HMRC filing meltdown? 574 15
- client can't/won't pay 1,969 42
- Tax Credit Office opening hours 123 1
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 113 4
- Payment of tax due on 2014/15 Self Assessment tax return 115 2
- Non resident income. 476 21
- Why do I do this every year 464 10
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 294 22
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 181 3
- Hobby Horse 816 8
- What sectors to target? 622 30
- FYAs on second-hand vans 281 7
- Rent a room scheme query. 198 3
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 312 5
- closing limited company 207 2
- VAT when selling on Amazon 134 1
- Childcare voucher schemes 264 9
- IHT and US resident 82 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 938
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 655
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 605
- Latest phishing scam 583
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 421
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 316
- Scratch Head 248
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 240
- Sabbatical payments 201
- Negligible Value Claim 181