Practice growing but cashflow becoming very tight......
I have a small but growing practice, but I am getting very concerned about cashflow.
Per my forecasts, I can run for another 6 months with my current fee income, but need it to grow and not lose any clients.
Subcon work is like golddust in my area, have just applied for 2 part time jobs, and sent cv's off for contract work.
What else should I be considering...I really want to have my own practice.
- Import Sales Invoices into Sage Instant 108 1
- Is our client doing anything wrong? 174 1
- Shareholder agreement 192 4
- Corporation tax due date confusion 108 2
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,486 21
- Accountants' Error 758 16
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 169 5
- ICPA taxwise fee protection 167 3
- Scoot 212 4
- Zero Rated VAT on New Building 167 2
- Tax code for Companies House fees 231 3
- G'day IPA-IFA 669 11
- VAT customer is registered in France, goods shipped to the UK 123 1
- Regaining my qualification 245 2
- Self-Assessment - NIC Exemption 251 2
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 279 2
- Auto enrolment 221 3
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 201 3
- Company Reorganisation 176 3
- Employee Loan 226 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,461
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 776
- Any views 706
- HMRC Employers Diary 527
- International interest certificate 428
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 397
- Sale of business 360
- NOVA 263
- Advertising services? 262
- IRIS Open Books problem 255