Practice growing but cashflow becoming very tight......
I have a small but growing practice, but I am getting very concerned about cashflow.
Per my forecasts, I can run for another 6 months with my current fee income, but need it to grow and not lose any clients.
Subcon work is like golddust in my area, have just applied for 2 part time jobs, and sent cv's off for contract work.
What else should I be considering...I really want to have my own practice.
- What are options for non CA firm 2,819 60
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 135 3
- Legal title not in the company name 782 23
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 329 4
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 301 8
- Opening Balances 193 2
- 27,000 Really? 1,118 34
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 577 7
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 84 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 81 1
- This is getting boring 610 12
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 252 7
- pension paid by company? 109 3
- inheritance tax 415 12
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 345 9
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 226 4
- State pension 301 3
- Accountancy Career 138 1
- CIC Company 656 13
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,822 22
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 640
- Cancelled 395
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 353
- Cancelled 335
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 308
- Probiz 303
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 279
- How not to compose an email 266
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 258
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 223