Practice growing but cashflow becoming very tight......
I have a small but growing practice, but I am getting very concerned about cashflow.
Per my forecasts, I can run for another 6 months with my current fee income, but need it to grow and not lose any clients.
Subcon work is like golddust in my area, have just applied for 2 part time jobs, and sent cv's off for contract work.
What else should I be considering...I really want to have my own practice.
- Is it possible to link documents into transactions in Sage? 83 2
- Overseas workday relief 40 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 694 11
- Change PAYE agent address 178 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 103 4
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 178 8
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 47 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 226 4
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 133 2
- AccountingWEB survey 348 4
- An IT question 351 8
- Maintenance company for buy to let 113 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,112 38
- Disengagement Help! 1,410 21
- Accounting for stolen van? 216 3
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,158 21
- Capital losses on foreign property 158 1
- self employed losses 178 1
- Unpaid fees 480 9
- Vat payable on van 311 2