Practice growing but cashflow becoming very tight......
I have a small but growing practice, but I am getting very concerned about cashflow.
Per my forecasts, I can run for another 6 months with my current fee income, but need it to grow and not lose any clients.
Subcon work is like golddust in my area, have just applied for 2 part time jobs, and sent cv's off for contract work.
What else should I be considering...I really want to have my own practice.
- Error in audited accounts 119 2
- Pratice Management Software 164 3
- Use of home query 95 2
- IT advisory questions? 261 7
- signature required 549 22
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 259 6
- Vat registration exception 201 3
- CIS software 95 2
- Homing sandwiches 477 11
- CT600 134 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 189 7
- Settlement discount 156 4
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 520 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 194 5
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 177 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 137 2
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 221 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 141 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 192 2
- Related Party Transactions 133 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,252
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 821
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 526
- Digita Hosted Software 342
- Credit where credit's due....... 318
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 245
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 202
- TheTax Donut 185
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 166
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 165