Practice growing but cashflow becoming very tight......
I have a small but growing practice, but I am getting very concerned about cashflow.
Per my forecasts, I can run for another 6 months with my current fee income, but need it to grow and not lose any clients.
Subcon work is like golddust in my area, have just applied for 2 part time jobs, and sent cv's off for contract work.
What else should I be considering...I really want to have my own practice.
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 380 12
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 311 1
- Unpaid company directors and self employment 29 1
- Best apps for clients 97 1
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 1,362 9
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 232 5
- Real names 877 29
- Is a tax return required - rental income? 188 1
- Theatre as charitable company 116 2
- Fixed Assets 150 2
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 291 2
- CGT on Sale of shop 149 2
- HMRC list of tax avoidance schemes 161 1
- Any point writing to HMRC to appeal against self assessment penalties ? 372 12
- Dividend payment date 2,026 36
- PDF to QIF (or other)? 521 14
- Consolidating the P+L for an overseas subsidiary 103 4
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 239 7
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 362 1
- Capital Gains Tax 233 6
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 572
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 440
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 347
- IFA incorporation 327
- Sorry ignore me 273
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 263
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 252
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 249
- Cancelled 186
- property ownership between husband wife three taxpayers 155