Practice growing but cashflow becoming very tight......
I have a small but growing practice, but I am getting very concerned about cashflow.
Per my forecasts, I can run for another 6 months with my current fee income, but need it to grow and not lose any clients.
Subcon work is like golddust in my area, have just applied for 2 part time jobs, and sent cv's off for contract work.
What else should I be considering...I really want to have my own practice.
- DIRECTOR LOAN ACCOUNT AND BALANCE 29 1
- Car leasing 166 3
- Mobile phone costs during maternity leave for OMB 190 7
- VAT underpayments and financial reporting 142 2
- VAT & Offshore Companies 136 7
- Childcare 300 5
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,026 30
- Scissors 679 21
- tax saving on card points 112 2
- Post Budget Disincorporations 1,685 12
- HMRC site down ? 332 6
- Rent A Room 287 8
- Xero Pain Points 431 16
- "cycle to work" and self-employment benefit? 204 7
- VAT - How hard is it? 527 16
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 733 9
- RBS advising client they don't want his business 1,769 11
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 363 9
- is photo id necessary to set up a direct debit? 545 22
- How to claim CIS refund for limited company that 334 7
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 365
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 310
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 292
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 287
- Electric Car 239
- S222 Charge 213
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 205
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 196
- Company Structure 186
- VAT and customer entertaining 170