Practice growing but cashflow becoming very tight......
I have a small but growing practice, but I am getting very concerned about cashflow.
Per my forecasts, I can run for another 6 months with my current fee income, but need it to grow and not lose any clients.
Subcon work is like golddust in my area, have just applied for 2 part time jobs, and sent cv's off for contract work.
What else should I be considering...I really want to have my own practice.
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 181 9
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 220 4
- Entrepeneurs relief 410 18
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 387 9
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 484 23
- Potentially dodgy client 177 2
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 429 13
- Do I need to pay my accountant 553 8
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 180 6
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 324 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 636 8
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 137 2
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 532 27
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 262 5
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 166 3
- Lloyds bank ... 454 6
- Limited company buying a car 255 5
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 500 10
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 305 7
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 318 4
- CTA study material 777
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 484
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 409
- Employment related securities question 312
- AIM Stocks and IHT 288
- Expat pension contributions? 267
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 261
- Trust for Employee 244
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 195
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 150