Practice growing but cashflow becoming very tight......
I have a small but growing practice, but I am getting very concerned about cashflow.
Per my forecasts, I can run for another 6 months with my current fee income, but need it to grow and not lose any clients.
Subcon work is like golddust in my area, have just applied for 2 part time jobs, and sent cv's off for contract work.
What else should I be considering...I really want to have my own practice.
- CIS 267 6
- Rental holiday in lieu of repairs 191 2
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,219 17
- Mixture of online and offline SA returns 274 5
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 430 6
- VAT - Medical Staff 169 2
- Vat on construction of residential property 1,130 13
- Really?! 863 10
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,385 26
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 659 15
- VAT 701/49 query 237 2
- backpack 339 3
- Sage Line 50 Data conversion 200 3
- Bookkeeping question for Finance Lease payments 285 3
- Viewing folder contens en masse 356 8
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 202 3
- Tax relief on Enterprise Investment Scheme subscriptions 202 2
- Calculation of 10 year anniversary charge 205 1
- pension contribution annual allowance charge 173 1
- Dominant influence and intercompany loans 261 6
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 709
- 2015 tax year end 442
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 418
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 361
- Costly Accounting Software contract 317
- Directors' advances and credits 262
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 257
- DTA tie-breaker issue 239
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 224
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 204