Practice Management Systems
I am looking to upgrade our practice management system as the current system is not good enough for modern practices. I am looking for a large system for approx 100 users that ideally has the following:
1. Time and fees.
2. Job and staff scheduling, and tracking.
3. Document management - I see this as an opportunity to go paperless. This should include email communication management as well.
4. Contact management - the ability to view a client/contact with all associated documents and communication (l guess this is linked to document management).
5. Possibly personal tax. This is not vital but I would be interested in upgrading our current personal tax system if the new system has a better personal tax tax module.
All of the above should be running in a single integrated database rather than separate loosely linked modules.
I am not looking to upgrade our audit, accounts production and corporation tax system.
I would appreciate any recommendations from users of systems with similar functionality.
- Client right to working papers 1,646 16
- HMRC Debt collectors 1,392 7
- Insurance provider not VAT registered so Out of Scope ? 111 3
- . 181 5
- wills 246 3
- Capital Allowance on Vehicles - CT600 243 5
- BTL property and holdover or other relief 250 5
- Practicing without a Practicing Certificate 1,084 18
- HMRC Online Services Problems 473 12
- Moneysoft Payroll 403 12
- 31st october deadline 167 4
- Self-employed 820 17
- Introduction of assets to Limited Company (Comic Books) 423 14
- Limited company taking a share in a new limited company 118 3
- Who owns the tax computations - client or accountant ? 665 17
- VAT registration and two trades 229 2
- Seeking advice: Retired self employed working from home 371 6
- VAT on residential properties 301 5
- Microsoft One Drive 824 30
- Buying a company for £20,000 from owner how it works? 554 8
- NHS finance professionals 678
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 415
- Foreign Pension Contribution 386
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 375
- vat gross profit percentage margins 372
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 363
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 316
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 288
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 254
- IFA income recognition & reporting 215