Practice Management Systems
I am looking to upgrade our practice management system as the current system is not good enough for modern practices. I am looking for a large system for approx 100 users that ideally has the following:
1. Time and fees.
2. Job and staff scheduling, and tracking.
3. Document management - I see this as an opportunity to go paperless. This should include email communication management as well.
4. Contact management - the ability to view a client/contact with all associated documents and communication (l guess this is linked to document management).
5. Possibly personal tax. This is not vital but I would be interested in upgrading our current personal tax system if the new system has a better personal tax tax module.
All of the above should be running in a single integrated database rather than separate loosely linked modules.
I am not looking to upgrade our audit, accounts production and corporation tax system.
I would appreciate any recommendations from users of systems with similar functionality.
- How does one compete? 685 9
- Great Service 1,257 17
- Keytime 320 4
- Deadline for appeal against late filing 132 2
- About your hairdresser clients 529 21
- Pool vehicle with age restriction 93 2
- Ouch. Those penalties sting 2,593 29
- Income for self employed associate dentist? 134 1
- Redundancy for husband and wife ltd co 134 2
- Transferring Shares From Manx Co to Cayman Island Co 138 3
- Nine-Page Engagement Letters 763 13
- Trust setting on HMRC CT600 132 4
- Employee tears suit... 253 3
- PAYE & NIC 767 35
- Related party not trading -should debt be written off ? 89 1
- Income £10k salary and £20k net dividends 493 16
- £NIL EPS's wiping out CIS deductions 288 4
- When was the requirement for Ltd. company to have at least two shareholders abolished? 241 5
- HMRC's "HVA" list .... High Volume Agents 746 9
- Sports Club and Partial Exemption for VAT 194 1
- Sanzar 532
- Digital marketing focus group 415
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 381
- Sainsbury's mangement 380
- Continuity Agreement 355
- Avanti Accounts 353
- Buyback 306
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 254
- Aggresive sales from Iris 250
- Charity volunteers and mileage 213