Practice Management Systems
I am looking to upgrade our practice management system as the current system is not good enough for modern practices. I am looking for a large system for approx 100 users that ideally has the following:
1. Time and fees.
2. Job and staff scheduling, and tracking.
3. Document management - I see this as an opportunity to go paperless. This should include email communication management as well.
4. Contact management - the ability to view a client/contact with all associated documents and communication (l guess this is linked to document management).
5. Possibly personal tax. This is not vital but I would be interested in upgrading our current personal tax system if the new system has a better personal tax tax module.
All of the above should be running in a single integrated database rather than separate loosely linked modules.
I am not looking to upgrade our audit, accounts production and corporation tax system.
I would appreciate any recommendations from users of systems with similar functionality.
- Wear & Tear Allowances 302 7
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,397 19
- That old chestnut 340 7
- Supply to Irish State Body 215 2
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 326 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 273 3
- Non controlling shares - how to set up 246 9
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 216 3
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 200 4
- Loss on cessation of sole trade 111 1
- Helping clients with bookkeeping but not a bookkeeper 723 18
- MAAT vs ACCA 1,954 35
- IR35 - relationship of WIP 661 6
- How to tell HMRC Limited Co. is active 210 3
- Tax relief for Director incurring business expenses on his credit card 202 2
- Repair or improvement? 428 7
- National Insurance. 151 1
- Trust tax return 171 1
- VAT on land sale 163 6
- Property Development 321 7
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 406
- CTA study material 359
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 268
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 251
- new capital structure ltd with investors 202
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 199
- Pre incorp expenses 197
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 180
- Slight twist on employment related securities 169
- Accommodation provided to employees for short term contract away from home 153