Practice Management Systems
I am looking to upgrade our practice management system as the current system is not good enough for modern practices. I am looking for a large system for approx 100 users that ideally has the following:
1. Time and fees.
2. Job and staff scheduling, and tracking.
3. Document management - I see this as an opportunity to go paperless. This should include email communication management as well.
4. Contact management - the ability to view a client/contact with all associated documents and communication (l guess this is linked to document management).
5. Possibly personal tax. This is not vital but I would be interested in upgrading our current personal tax system if the new system has a better personal tax tax module.
All of the above should be running in a single integrated database rather than separate loosely linked modules.
I am not looking to upgrade our audit, accounts production and corporation tax system.
I would appreciate any recommendations from users of systems with similar functionality.
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 152 6
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 1,042 29
- Classic cars investment 141 4
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 228 3
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 412 7
- Cater Allen Commission 114 3
- How do I complain about an FCCA accountant 211 4
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 703 20
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 92 1
- VAT on 'educational' services - UK and overseas 59 1
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 64 1
- Sage 2010 data corruption 116 5
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 488 13
- Sage at it again? 358 5
- BrightPay 509 13
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 191 5
- Is this a scam? 1,586 27
- S455 457 21
- client issues 328 4
- Capital Gain? 362 9
- Benchmarking 466
- Possible Partnership? 415
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 401
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 387
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 331
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 195
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 176
- Income tax on foreign dividends 172
- Clubs and Taxable Income 169
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 165