Practice Management Systems
I am looking to upgrade our practice management system as the current system is not good enough for modern practices. I am looking for a large system for approx 100 users that ideally has the following:
1. Time and fees.
2. Job and staff scheduling, and tracking.
3. Document management - I see this as an opportunity to go paperless. This should include email communication management as well.
4. Contact management - the ability to view a client/contact with all associated documents and communication (l guess this is linked to document management).
5. Possibly personal tax. This is not vital but I would be interested in upgrading our current personal tax system if the new system has a better personal tax tax module.
All of the above should be running in a single integrated database rather than separate loosely linked modules.
I am not looking to upgrade our audit, accounts production and corporation tax system.
I would appreciate any recommendations from users of systems with similar functionality.
- Disposal of an opted property 106 2
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 220 5
- Irish Taxation 39 1
- Joint Property rent 76 1
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 149 5
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 3,076 31
- Fee protection 795 15
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 945 38
- Overdrawn DLA 181 8
- CIS monthly declaration 165 9
- Telephone call from "Xero" 322 4
- Self assesment losses 183 5
- Form 2.8b notice of intention to appoint administrator 112 3
- Companies House incorporation service 459 14
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 127 1
- Electronic v printed payslips 120 1
- Where to advertise for staff 200 5
- Personal investment trading company 71 1
- CIS schemes 265 1
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 149 2
- Xtuple 559
- Qtac payroll for bureau 381
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 331
- Industrial & Provident Societies 321
- Domain name sale and limited company 217
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 201
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 199
- Investment 199
- Tax on damages received 167
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 150