Practice Management Systems
I am looking to upgrade our practice management system as the current system is not good enough for modern practices. I am looking for a large system for approx 100 users that ideally has the following:
1. Time and fees.
2. Job and staff scheduling, and tracking.
3. Document management - I see this as an opportunity to go paperless. This should include email communication management as well.
4. Contact management - the ability to view a client/contact with all associated documents and communication (l guess this is linked to document management).
5. Possibly personal tax. This is not vital but I would be interested in upgrading our current personal tax system if the new system has a better personal tax tax module.
All of the above should be running in a single integrated database rather than separate loosely linked modules.
I am not looking to upgrade our audit, accounts production and corporation tax system.
I would appreciate any recommendations from users of systems with similar functionality.
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 378 17
- Revaluation of investment proeprty 69 1
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 773 7
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,469 31
- Is this fraud? 319 5
- Saying goodbye 435 13
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 825 36
- Tax on private fuel for own car 200 5
- Sportman claiming for training kit 995 11
- Flat rate scheme 185 3
- Drop box Storage 204 3
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 275 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,192 413
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 622 4
- Furnished lettings criteria 153 1
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 417 5
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 152 2
- Pension Contributions Relief 369 11
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 128 1
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 205 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,273
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 455
- National Insurance 352
- Non Resident 267
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 261
- Franchise income and costs 240
- Hands on experience of Digita 200
- Employer's Helpline 146
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 140
- employment capital allowances 137