Practice Management Systems
I am looking to upgrade our practice management system as the current system is not good enough for modern practices. I am looking for a large system for approx 100 users that ideally has the following:
1. Time and fees.
2. Job and staff scheduling, and tracking.
3. Document management - I see this as an opportunity to go paperless. This should include email communication management as well.
4. Contact management - the ability to view a client/contact with all associated documents and communication (l guess this is linked to document management).
5. Possibly personal tax. This is not vital but I would be interested in upgrading our current personal tax system if the new system has a better personal tax tax module.
All of the above should be running in a single integrated database rather than separate loosely linked modules.
I am not looking to upgrade our audit, accounts production and corporation tax system.
I would appreciate any recommendations from users of systems with similar functionality.
- Any point writing to HMRC to appeal against self assessment penalties ? 132 5
- LLP and LTD Co 65 3
- Preference shares redeemed at less than par 115 6
- Dissolution of a LLP with ongoing HMRC Inquiry 92 1
- Real names 587 21
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 266 9
- Errors in prior year accounts 84 1
- Director salary from company limited by guarantee 183 6
- CGT on Sale of shop 44 1
- Disincorporation before selling goodwill in the business 212 4
- Dividend payment date 1,906 33
- Hollyoaks cast - changes due to Social Security Regulations 2,743 18
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 152 2
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 154 5
- Director hired as an individual 117 2
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 131 2
- Company Secretarial Software 1,297 27
- Agricultural Land Hold Over and Roll Over 104 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 245 2
- Tax relief on licence costs 136 1
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 570
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 437
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 338
- IFA incorporation 315
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 304
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 297
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 253
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 241
- Sorry ignore me 239
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 235