Practice Management Systems
I am looking to upgrade our practice management system as the current system is not good enough for modern practices. I am looking for a large system for approx 100 users that ideally has the following:
1. Time and fees.
2. Job and staff scheduling, and tracking.
3. Document management - I see this as an opportunity to go paperless. This should include email communication management as well.
4. Contact management - the ability to view a client/contact with all associated documents and communication (l guess this is linked to document management).
5. Possibly personal tax. This is not vital but I would be interested in upgrading our current personal tax system if the new system has a better personal tax tax module.
All of the above should be running in a single integrated database rather than separate loosely linked modules.
I am not looking to upgrade our audit, accounts production and corporation tax system.
I would appreciate any recommendations from users of systems with similar functionality.
- SAGE - Filtering Inactive Suppliers/Customers 113 2
- Personal allowance 403 10
- Workshops centred around Xero 456 12
- Limited Companies, Directors Employer Registration P11D 134 3
- Scams are not always obvious 685 19
- RTI, no payroll but BIK 106 1
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 105 2
- VAT on long lease in comercial property thathas opted to Tax 87 3
- Related party disclosures 166 3
- Input vat on my fees after deregistration 178 2
- Charity Buildings and Zero-rated Vat 73 1
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 608 17
- 100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year? 221 4
- Vat query - EU customer requesting invoice without charging vat 244 8
- Is this legal? 622 9
- Market Value/Connected Persons 185 7
- Saying NO to a time wasters 1,988 23
- Cells from many sheets 124 2
- Taxation of rental income 203 4
- notice of consent by surrendering company group relief 137 6
- New Fangled Penalties 1,041
- Moving away from CCH software 902
- Recruitment agencies 526
- QROP pension input amounts 410
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 362
- Deemed Employment Payment 344
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 307
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 298
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 217
- fraud 215