Practice Management Systems
I am looking to upgrade our practice management system as the current system is not good enough for modern practices. I am looking for a large system for approx 100 users that ideally has the following:
1. Time and fees.
2. Job and staff scheduling, and tracking.
3. Document management - I see this as an opportunity to go paperless. This should include email communication management as well.
4. Contact management - the ability to view a client/contact with all associated documents and communication (l guess this is linked to document management).
5. Possibly personal tax. This is not vital but I would be interested in upgrading our current personal tax system if the new system has a better personal tax tax module.
All of the above should be running in a single integrated database rather than separate loosely linked modules.
I am not looking to upgrade our audit, accounts production and corporation tax system.
I would appreciate any recommendations from users of systems with similar functionality.
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 947 29
- You know its over 332 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 486 9
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 217 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 169 2
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 156 2
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 241 3
- Cocaine anyone? 506 8
- Late Registration for VAT 484 13
- EIS/SEIS 140 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 274 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 414 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 421 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 715 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 551 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 587 4
- Personal pension 401 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 221 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,218 11
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 171 3
- Hive up 490
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 457
- corporate hierarchy 436
- Advice - 271
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 225
- WWOOFers 217
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 206
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 199
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 180
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 174