Practice Management Systems
I am looking to upgrade our practice management system as the current system is not good enough for modern practices. I am looking for a large system for approx 100 users that ideally has the following:
1. Time and fees.
2. Job and staff scheduling, and tracking.
3. Document management - I see this as an opportunity to go paperless. This should include email communication management as well.
4. Contact management - the ability to view a client/contact with all associated documents and communication (l guess this is linked to document management).
5. Possibly personal tax. This is not vital but I would be interested in upgrading our current personal tax system if the new system has a better personal tax tax module.
All of the above should be running in a single integrated database rather than separate loosely linked modules.
I am not looking to upgrade our audit, accounts production and corporation tax system.
I would appreciate any recommendations from users of systems with similar functionality.
- VAT - Recharge 138 4
- Employment Allowance 277 4
- CIC Company 564 9
- transitioning payroll 287 9
- dividend proposals 197 5
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 275 4
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,841 61
- NALS Accountants Report 184 2
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,537 36
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 209 5
- Legal title not in the company name 392 13
- Redundancy pay for directors? 542 14
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 915 19
- Opening Balances 116 1
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 222 2
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,402 21
- VAT online filing exemptions 333 4
- Dividend dates 590 10
- Sole properietor 257 4
- How to reclaim VAT that was missed off previous invoices? 274 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 627
- Cancelled 367
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 346
- Cancelled 316
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 291
- Probiz 275
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 243
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 237
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 208
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 178