Practice Management Systems
I am looking to upgrade our practice management system as the current system is not good enough for modern practices. I am looking for a large system for approx 100 users that ideally has the following:
1. Time and fees.
2. Job and staff scheduling, and tracking.
3. Document management - I see this as an opportunity to go paperless. This should include email communication management as well.
4. Contact management - the ability to view a client/contact with all associated documents and communication (l guess this is linked to document management).
5. Possibly personal tax. This is not vital but I would be interested in upgrading our current personal tax system if the new system has a better personal tax tax module.
All of the above should be running in a single integrated database rather than separate loosely linked modules.
I am not looking to upgrade our audit, accounts production and corporation tax system.
I would appreciate any recommendations from users of systems with similar functionality.
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 325 8
- flat rate scheme 1,970 39
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 988 18
- Company Share Buy Back 194 4
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 243 4
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 168 4
- Company car in the LLP 223 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 1,116 9
- Time to react ? ? ? 378 5
- Hello 403 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,922 53
- Sage 200 question 151 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 167 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 655 9
- Charitable Payment 229 4
- Unpaid share capital 278 3
- Physiotherapy 360 4
- New build property to be rented 225 4
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 146 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 230 5