Practice Management Systems
I am looking to upgrade our practice management system as the current system is not good enough for modern practices. I am looking for a large system for approx 100 users that ideally has the following:
1. Time and fees.
2. Job and staff scheduling, and tracking.
3. Document management - I see this as an opportunity to go paperless. This should include email communication management as well.
4. Contact management - the ability to view a client/contact with all associated documents and communication (l guess this is linked to document management).
5. Possibly personal tax. This is not vital but I would be interested in upgrading our current personal tax system if the new system has a better personal tax tax module.
All of the above should be running in a single integrated database rather than separate loosely linked modules.
I am not looking to upgrade our audit, accounts production and corporation tax system.
I would appreciate any recommendations from users of systems with similar functionality.
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 419 7
- HMRC filing meltdown? 822 26
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 109 4
- Designated sole Residence 62 1
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 230 9
- Anybody still doing returns? 529 21
- no utr 231 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,088 49
- Director drawings 579 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 259 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 60 1
- Capital Loss 86 3
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 653 14
- LLP formed in 2013 77 1
- Clothing 475 11
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 158 7
- Practice management 436 8
- Interest on pre-letting? 126 4
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,690 44
- Will simplified micro entities accounts result in loss of business ? 1,707 22
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 946
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 659
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 616
- Latest phishing scam 593
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 430
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 322
- Scratch Head 258
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 245
- Sabbatical payments 210
- Negligible Value Claim 190