I am currently dissatisfied with my accounting and tax software provider and am looking to change supplier early next year.
I run a very small accountancy practise and find my current software (IRIS) to be very expensive, albeit for the daily user, very easy and straightforward to use.
Has anyone any recommendations? I deal with small limited companies, sole traders, partnerships, individuals, 3 trusts and run payroll for some clients.
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 293 7
- CGT and primary residence 112 1
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 410 10
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 726 19
- Marriage Allowance 200 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,091 12
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 356 4
- S455 and February year ends 262 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,248 32
- HMRC having technical difficulties 824 18
- Closing down loss-making company 423 5
- S.455 Tax again 272 3
- New Build 328 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 371 4
- Mortgage Reference 779 10
- RTI offline? 185 1
- Right To Manage Company 276 4
- Day allowance working in Qatar 169 1
- Giving shares away 335 6
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 634 5