Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares)
I am doing the new style (AR01) Companies House Annual Return for my client. There is a new question asking to disclose the particulars of rights attached to shares. The company is a small family based business. I wonder how much details I need to put in to satisfy the purpose. Are there any "model" answer possible applicable to most small companies?
I also experience very slow access to the Comp Hse website. Are you the same?
Any comments? Thanks in advance.
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,076 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 116 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 595 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 105 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 100 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 157 1
- How to deal with prior year error 150 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 526 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,336 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,046 20
- Tax Calculations 657 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 405 4
- Exemption from CGT 231 2
- VAT Registration 240 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 467 14
- Autumn statement predictions 432 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 334 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 187 3
- Moneysoft error 435 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 649 26