Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares)
I am doing the new style (AR01) Companies House Annual Return for my client. There is a new question asking to disclose the particulars of rights attached to shares. The company is a small family based business. I wonder how much details I need to put in to satisfy the purpose. Are there any "model" answer possible applicable to most small companies?
I also experience very slow access to the Comp Hse website. Are you the same?
Any comments? Thanks in advance.
- AccountingWEB survey 419 6
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 734 10
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 716 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,030 30
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 289 1
- Mortgage Reference 662 9
- BrightPay quirks 335 5
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,379 50
- VAT disaggregation 137 2
- Gift aid procedure please? 544 6
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 79 1
- Closing down loss-making company 122 1
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 436 11
- Xerocon 2016 1,344 38
- Letter to new accountants and whether to mention criminal conviction. 224 2
- Appointment of director 105 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 224 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 293 3
- Rounding errors on CT600 367 7
- Insovent companies 931 19