Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares)
I am doing the new style (AR01) Companies House Annual Return for my client. There is a new question asking to disclose the particulars of rights attached to shares. The company is a small family based business. I wonder how much details I need to put in to satisfy the purpose. Are there any "model" answer possible applicable to most small companies?
I also experience very slow access to the Comp Hse website. Are you the same?
Any comments? Thanks in advance.
- P11d query 269 5
- Rental expenses 57 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 137 5
- What are my legal responsibilities 351 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 88 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 337 4
- No more tax returns... 1,540 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 420 6
- Signed accounts for bank 296 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 478 10
- Landing clients 424 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,155 22
- Termination Payment 212 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 220 3
- CRM / marketing 114 2
- Allocation of income from property 759 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,886 28
- Opening a Quick books file 145 1
- 64-8 problems 524 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 351 10