Prescribed particulars (of rights attached to shares)
I am doing the new style (AR01) Companies House Annual Return for my client. There is a new question asking to disclose the particulars of rights attached to shares. The company is a small family based business. I wonder how much details I need to put in to satisfy the purpose. Are there any "model" answer possible applicable to most small companies?
I also experience very slow access to the Comp Hse website. Are you the same?
Any comments? Thanks in advance.
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 365 6
- New Starter Checklist 134 5
- TaxCalc Accounts production 197 3
- HMRC Distraint 181 2
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 175 2
- Will I need to resign? 586 9
- Old CGT loss 278 8
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 685 21
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 430 20
- What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada 71 3
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 321 8
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 396 7
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 1,026 16
- How to explain this to someone 148 1
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,401 20
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 141 5
- Should Nominal Ledger be given to new accountant 621 15
- Charges for VAT MOSS 219 1
- Limited company purchase of property 503 4
- Goodwill complications 292 6