Printing copy of the tax return from HMRC
I have filed a few personal tax returns via HMRC website.
I cannot print or view a pdf copy of my returns. I get a message that 'Internet Explorer cannot excess the site' or something like that.
I wonder whether this is peculiar to my computer or everyone else has the same problem.
I can view an HTML version of the return but not the actual Return as it looks on paper.
Any comments eagerly anticipated.
- Companies House? 27 1
- VAT refund 356 4
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 219 3
- UK tax exposure 154 2
- flat rate scheme 285 7
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 206 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 513 6
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 93 3
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 259 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,021 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 165 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 185 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 125 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,294 37
- Turnover on a tax return 589 12
- incorrect old p60 583 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 169 4
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 172 1
- Special dividends & CGT 220 1
- Networking 393 5