Printing copy of the tax return from HMRC
I have filed a few personal tax returns via HMRC website.
I cannot print or view a pdf copy of my returns. I get a message that 'Internet Explorer cannot excess the site' or something like that.
I wonder whether this is peculiar to my computer or everyone else has the same problem.
I can view an HTML version of the return but not the actual Return as it looks on paper.
Any comments eagerly anticipated.
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 120 4
- PRR 449 15
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 36 1
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 224 14
- Working from home - time apportionment 289 3
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 203 2
- cross border vat 109 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,900 488
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 763 17
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 268 12
- Can't read my handwriting 631 15
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,649 74
- Employing a carer 122 1
- Fees for Property Tax Return 528 16
- Corp Tax Refund 169 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 395 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 275 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 83 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 231 1
- Audit partner? 274 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,371
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 518
- National Insurance 409
- Non Resident 319
- Hands on experience of Digita 244
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 223
- Employer's Helpline 186
- CIS paid under reg 9 184
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 151
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 145