Printing copy of the tax return from HMRC
I have filed a few personal tax returns via HMRC website.
I cannot print or view a pdf copy of my returns. I get a message that 'Internet Explorer cannot excess the site' or something like that.
I wonder whether this is peculiar to my computer or everyone else has the same problem.
I can view an HTML version of the return but not the actual Return as it looks on paper.
Any comments eagerly anticipated.
- What does it mean?? 197 4
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 88 2
- Gifting shares 235 5
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 166 5
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 577 11
- Tax Credit Overpayment 224 8
- A question about share structure 186 3
- Two clients (married to each other) disappeared from client list 218 5
- Holding companies 129 5
- Offsetting CIS tax suffered against CT 88 2
- another ir35!!!! 984 5
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 518 6
- Soil Survey Required Mortgage 200 6
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 90 2
- Donations/grants by a CIC 169 1
- VAT Registration 396 18
- Is our client doing anything wrong? 658 5
- Notes to statutory accounts 194 9
- Childminding & Wear & Tear Allowance 94 1
- VAT on motor expenses 854 30
- Skandia using wrong address 1,525
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 839
- International interest certificate 457
- NOVA 314
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 203
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 203
- Bonus Bonds 198
- Management expenses for investment company 192
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 178
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 166