Printing copy of the tax return from HMRC
I have filed a few personal tax returns via HMRC website.
I cannot print or view a pdf copy of my returns. I get a message that 'Internet Explorer cannot excess the site' or something like that.
I wonder whether this is peculiar to my computer or everyone else has the same problem.
I can view an HTML version of the return but not the actual Return as it looks on paper.
Any comments eagerly anticipated.
- Late leaver notification 307 6
- How to handle accidental overpayment into SIPP 100 1
- CGT on transfer of shares to Holding company 75 2
- How does one compete? 365 7
- Ouch. Those penalties sting 862 15
- Self explanatory? I hope so! 131 1
- Should small companies be audited? 1,075 44
- semi retirement 247 4
- ATT Exam Question 226 6
- FPS responses ... 152 4
- shareholder remuneration 244 9
- Help with small charity CT600 please!! 314 3
- Where has Portia gone? 9,070 144
- proposed dividends 330 16
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,481 28
- Dividend and pension with no salary 433 4
- NICs and director salary if receiving pension 112 1
- Vat on solicitors charges 339 7
- What does PITA mean? 718 17
- VATable supplies 148 3
- Sanzar 472
- Digital marketing focus group 389
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 363
- Continuity Agreement 308
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 298
- Sainsbury's mangement 296
- Avanti Accounts 291
- Buyback 276
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 219
- Iris and Miicrosoft 365 191