Printing copy of the tax return from HMRC
I have filed a few personal tax returns via HMRC website.
I cannot print or view a pdf copy of my returns. I get a message that 'Internet Explorer cannot excess the site' or something like that.
I wonder whether this is peculiar to my computer or everyone else has the same problem.
I can view an HTML version of the return but not the actual Return as it looks on paper.
Any comments eagerly anticipated.
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 120 2
- What would you do in this situation? 635 14
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,053 31
- Dress code 443 13
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 497 16
- Project being run jointly 201 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 307 4
- Companies House 600 9
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 134 1
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 353 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 731 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,441 25
- Help Required 411 10
- directors control and tax problems 292 5
- Fastest Software 806 13
- What's in a name ? 383 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 300 4
- Bulk Invoicing 191 6
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 183 3
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 263 2
- CTA study material 713
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 435
- Employment related securities question 274
- AIM Stocks and IHT 252
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 234
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 220
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 212
- Expat pension contributions? 200
- Trust for Employee 196
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 171