Printing copy of the tax return from HMRC
I have filed a few personal tax returns via HMRC website.
I cannot print or view a pdf copy of my returns. I get a message that 'Internet Explorer cannot excess the site' or something like that.
I wonder whether this is peculiar to my computer or everyone else has the same problem.
I can view an HTML version of the return but not the actual Return as it looks on paper.
Any comments eagerly anticipated.
- Why should I retain membership? 2,656 46
- Recharge for private use of a company car 164 3
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 319 5
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 120 2
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,250 12
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 383 5
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,453 18
- Vat 240 4
- CT/CIS offset 111 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 163 4
- Trade name 164 3
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 128 1
- New business - journal entries 308 20
- B2B vat in the EU 104 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 308 18
- VAT on deposits 202 2
- VAT clearance for determining the correct rate to apply 125 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 401 12
- option to tax 202 1
- Share of profits from building society 98 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 777
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 705
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 384
- Social investment tax relief 203
- Digita Hosted Software 198
- Call Centre Data Costs 191
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 156
- Travel costs and contractors 149
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 142
- Certificates of tax deposit 135