Printing copy of the tax return from HMRC
I have filed a few personal tax returns via HMRC website.
I cannot print or view a pdf copy of my returns. I get a message that 'Internet Explorer cannot excess the site' or something like that.
I wonder whether this is peculiar to my computer or everyone else has the same problem.
I can view an HTML version of the return but not the actual Return as it looks on paper.
Any comments eagerly anticipated.
- Business rates consultancy 188 3
- Surely not? 64 2
- Start up allowance? 157 6
- AIA or IFA 292 3
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,205 35
- Capitalisation - Scanning Files 109 4
- Old CGT loss 79 1
- Share structures 67 1
- Late Registration for VAT 288 10
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 262 4
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 557 8
- Are HMRC staff on early 478 7
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 164 2
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 201 4
- Tax on income from discretionary trust in SATR 193 9
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 848 13
- Reverse charge and EC sales list 104 2
- CGT and Expenses on Property Rental Business 76 1
- Nominal Ledger of Company Accounts 207 6
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,351 19
- TheTax Donut 1,034
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 683
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 626
- Follower cases 491
- Limited company purchase of property 428
- Hive up 421
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 389
- corporate hierarchy 384
- LIVE chat, starting now 338
- Advice - 192