Printing copy of the tax return from HMRC
I have filed a few personal tax returns via HMRC website.
I cannot print or view a pdf copy of my returns. I get a message that 'Internet Explorer cannot excess the site' or something like that.
I wonder whether this is peculiar to my computer or everyone else has the same problem.
I can view an HTML version of the return but not the actual Return as it looks on paper.
Any comments eagerly anticipated.
- Company assets 229 5
- VAT on Part Contribution towards Safety Boots 220 13
- Debtor weighting by sales 59 1
- Director resignation 681 20
- The stupidity continues 2,782 103
- Company oversea and VAT 164 7
- Auto-enrolment - fact or fiction? 421 5
- Am I too soft? 1,045 14
- looking for a practice consultant 371 4
- Sample wording for fair usage terms 179 2
- Landlord probs - IHT, CGT and cashflow 436 11
- Small Business Payroll 183 7
- RTI - are HMRC picking any numbers? 225 2
- Can anyone recommend a fax send/receive service which I can use via email? 170 4
- CIS Contractor 115 2
- Relevant Life Insurance 182 4
- VAT on unused stock 218 2
- Bank stream and receipt bank advice... 205 2
- Payslip Count in Sage 50 Payroll 171 2
- Mobile phone and P11D 1,633 6
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 498
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 474
- No payroll scheme in place 318
- Is there anything wrong with this? 273
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 263
- Uncommercial property business 235
- SA Penalty 204
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 202
- Registering online CWF1 179
- Accrued income scheme 176