Printing copy of the tax return from HMRC
I have filed a few personal tax returns via HMRC website.
I cannot print or view a pdf copy of my returns. I get a message that 'Internet Explorer cannot excess the site' or something like that.
I wonder whether this is peculiar to my computer or everyone else has the same problem.
I can view an HTML version of the return but not the actual Return as it looks on paper.
Any comments eagerly anticipated.
- VAT margin scheme 256 14
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 474 15
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 285 8
- How to walk away without questions 2,715 17
- IHT Query 416 9
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 84 1
- Takeover of Annual PAYE scheme 117 2
- Get it off your chest 238 4
- Directors bonus 148 2
- Auto Enrolment specialist service provider 92 1
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 277 3
- HMRC Unpaid Debt Collector 244 5
- do you receive fewer phone calls than some years back because of emails 164 3
- break even point 1,118 33
- The return 783 27
- Sell business after leaving country 332 6
- Profit & Loss accounts filling when tax is withheld overseas 93 2
- Charity accounting 85 2
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 1,013 44
- IHT on offshore settlement 158 2
- Possible Partnership? 553
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 551
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 481
- New Fangled Penalties 353
- Clubs and Taxable Income 292
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 272
- Loans to other companies 217
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 209
- Outsource Data Entry 175
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 175