Printing copy of the tax return from HMRC
I have filed a few personal tax returns via HMRC website.
I cannot print or view a pdf copy of my returns. I get a message that 'Internet Explorer cannot excess the site' or something like that.
I wonder whether this is peculiar to my computer or everyone else has the same problem.
I can view an HTML version of the return but not the actual Return as it looks on paper.
Any comments eagerly anticipated.
- are receipts needed? 615 17
- SA302's anyone?? 607 18
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 324 8
- High value residential property - SDLT 15% 110 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 346 12
- Cash in Hand 121 2
- Buy to let and capitak gain 160 4
- Busines software 155 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 193 6
- Converting a barn for business use 185 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 310 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 314 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 479 10
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 311 3
- Bookkeping software 724 7
- Clogged Losses 282 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 274 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 657 10
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 273 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 128 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 910
- International interest certificate 522
- NOVA 372
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 323
- Management expenses for investment company 275
- Bonus Bonds 269
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 183
- P11D benefit received by widow 162
- EXACT ONLINE 158
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 156