Printing copy of the tax return from HMRC
I have filed a few personal tax returns via HMRC website.
I cannot print or view a pdf copy of my returns. I get a message that 'Internet Explorer cannot excess the site' or something like that.
I wonder whether this is peculiar to my computer or everyone else has the same problem.
I can view an HTML version of the return but not the actual Return as it looks on paper.
Any comments eagerly anticipated.
- Can I claim mileage? 70 1
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 172 9
- client threatening legal action 1,799 28
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 682 8
- Partially exempt? 241 9
- Reclaiming EU VAT on fuel and expenses 90 1
- First VAT Visit for client 230 4
- Dividend in specie 229 7
- Lorry Drivers 140 2
- Redundancy payment added to p45 105 1
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 100 1
- Mexican student in UK 119 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 199 3
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 303 12
- payroll software 134 1
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,054 25
- Complicated Company car purchase 112 1
- Pricing 333 10
- Late VAT registration penalty 252 5
- VAT 118 2
- Skandia using wrong address 489
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 278
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 274
- Employee rewards 258
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 226
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 217
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 216
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 214
- Etax Australian 172
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 160