Printing copy of the tax return from HMRC
I have filed a few personal tax returns via HMRC website.
I cannot print or view a pdf copy of my returns. I get a message that 'Internet Explorer cannot excess the site' or something like that.
I wonder whether this is peculiar to my computer or everyone else has the same problem.
I can view an HTML version of the return but not the actual Return as it looks on paper.
Any comments eagerly anticipated.
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 365 8
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,442 42
- Company formation and bank account 84 4
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 138 2
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 373 8
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 360 8
- OneNote is fantastic 391 11
- VAT Direct Debit 321 7
- S445 tax V's new dividend tax 396 8
- Self Assessment Software 661 21
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 418 13
- Self-assessment statistics 2,331 55
- Director started half way through the year no previous income. Pro rate NI 187 11
- Owning overseas property 186 1
- Fees to charge for Auto enrolment Pension for small Employers 298 3
- What's happened to Smith's Taxation 269 1
- Expedia say that they can't give me a VAT invoice 675 13
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,136 21
- PPR on a development? 236 4
- PAYE – Directors NI 400 7
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 644
- VAT on Export Outside EU and Conditional Sale 398
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 395
- Property letting & CAs 382
- 2015 tax year end 378
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 377
- FCA regulated company in a small group 336
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 231
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 231
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 227