Printing copy of the tax return from HMRC
I have filed a few personal tax returns via HMRC website.
I cannot print or view a pdf copy of my returns. I get a message that 'Internet Explorer cannot excess the site' or something like that.
I wonder whether this is peculiar to my computer or everyone else has the same problem.
I can view an HTML version of the return but not the actual Return as it looks on paper.
Any comments eagerly anticipated.
- CGT history of shares 172 4
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 130 5
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 161 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 329 6
- CGT on sale of let property 104 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 169 2
- how do i get UTR 130 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 81 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 232 3
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 402 11
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 121 1
- Your comments please 309 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 186 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 117 2
- EIS 195 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 121 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 113 2
- Transfer of Software to sister company 120 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 722 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 200 1
- Moving away from CCH software 965
- QROP pension input amounts 449
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 393
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 379
- fraud 302
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 275
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 242
- Construction CIS LLP Company 227
- EPS and CIS deductions 220
- Out of time or not? 205