Problem with online filing at Companies House
Having happily filed many sets of abbreviated accounts at Companies House over the years, we have recently started encountering a problem.
Having completed the downloaded template, we attempt to submit the accounts but a yellow bar appears indicating a security risk; we elect to over-ride this and the accounts will sometimes submit and sometimes not. We have on several occasions had to send the accounts to the Companies House helpdesk as an e-mail attachment. Companies House personnel inform us that the problem is at our end; but we have not changed any settings or upgraded any software recently and we never used to get this problem.
Has anyone else encountered any problems of this sort? Is it something to do with our security settings?
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 121 4
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 71 2
- flat rate scheme 2,315 47
- Signed accounts for bank 629 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 820 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 285 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 149 5
- VAT Query on new build 85 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 131 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 139 4
- Family Partnership 228 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 77 1
- P11D Car Value 251 6
- NOVA declaration 103 1
- Business valuation advice 703 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,499 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,222 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 288 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,103 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 175 1