Problem with online filing at Companies House
Having happily filed many sets of abbreviated accounts at Companies House over the years, we have recently started encountering a problem.
Having completed the downloaded template, we attempt to submit the accounts but a yellow bar appears indicating a security risk; we elect to over-ride this and the accounts will sometimes submit and sometimes not. We have on several occasions had to send the accounts to the Companies House helpdesk as an e-mail attachment. Companies House personnel inform us that the problem is at our end; but we have not changed any settings or upgraded any software recently and we never used to get this problem.
Has anyone else encountered any problems of this sort? Is it something to do with our security settings?
- Personal Tax 71 1
- VAT 283 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 116 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 47 1
- last minute request 159 3
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 97 2
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 74 1
- Cash gift from India 476 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 62 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 391 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 71 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 221 6
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,129 44
- Maternity and claining expenses 642 6
- Overseas workday relief 142 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 286 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 660 13
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 108 1
- MVL 255 4
- Disengagement Help! 1,503 22